Author Topic: For My Christian brothers and sisters  (Read 4785 times)

Offline MasterWolf1

• Honorable Winged Member
  • Silver Star JTF Member
  • RESIST NOW!!!
Re: For My Christian brothers and sisters
« Reply #25 on: March 18, 2008, 11:09:15 PM »
I have a small suggestion, lol.. For our enemies of both great Christians and Jews, we can all give our enemies chocolate bunnies made of exlax and a Koran as 2 ply  ;D
RIGHT WING AMERICAN AND PROUD OF IT. IF YOU WANTED TO PROVE YOU WEREN'T A "RACIST" IN 2008 BY VOTING FOR OBAMA, THEN PROVE IN 2012 YOU ARE NOT AN IDIOT FOR VOTING AGAINST OBAMA!

Offline Ulli

• Gold Star JTF Member
« Reply #26 on: March 19, 2008, 04:51:19 AM »
If you do celebrate Easter, what is your normal tradition in your house celebrating it?

Normally I meet with my friends and family, eat a leg of lamb and so called "easter bread" and read in the gospels the story of easter.

A newer development is to watch a film about it. "The greatest story ever told" with Max von Sydow.  ;D

I like the movie and have the DVD.
"Cities run by progressives don't know how to police. ... Thirty cities went up last night, I went and looked at every one of them. Every one of them has a progressive Democratic mayor." Rudolph Giuliani

Offline mord

• Global Moderator
  • Platinum JTF Member
« Reply #27 on: March 19, 2008, 07:08:14 AM »
I have a small suggestion, lol.. For our enemies of both great Christians and Jews, we can all give our enemies chocolate bunnies made of exlax and a Koran as 2 ply  ;D
;D ;D ;D ;D
Thy destroyers and they that make thee waste shall go forth of thee.  Isaiah 49:17

Shot at 2010-01-03

Offline Rubystars

• Gold Star JTF Member
  • Extreme MAGA Republican
« Reply #28 on: March 19, 2008, 09:33:16 AM »
I like Easter but I usually don't do anything special for it.

Offline MasterWolf1

• Silver Star JTF Member
  • RESIST NOW!!!
« Reply #29 on: March 19, 2008, 12:22:47 PM »
I like how the Greeks make Easter bread, they put in the corners of the bread 4 eggs colored, and somewhere is a coin and who ever gets the coin will have luck th rough out the year.   I know its superstition and I am not big on superstition but it is nice.
RIGHT WING AMERICAN AND PROUD OF IT. IF YOU WANTED TO PROVE YOU WEREN'T A "RACIST" IN 2008 BY VOTING FOR OBAMA, THEN PROVE IN 2012 YOU ARE NOT AN IDIOT FOR VOTING AGAINST OBAMA!

Offline HiWarp

• Master JTFer
« Reply #30 on: March 19, 2008, 12:26:27 PM »
Quote from: MasterWolf1 link=topic=18279.msg#msg date=
I like how the Greeks make Easter bread, they put in the corners of the bread 4 eggs colored, and somewhere is a coin and who ever gets the coin will have luck th rough out the year.   I know its superstition and I am not big on superstition but it is nice.

You got the eggs right but the coin is put in the bread baked for New Year's not Easter.
"When the people fear their government, there is tyranny;
when the government fears the people, there is liberty.”
---Thomas Jefferson

Offline Ulli

• Gold Star JTF Member
« Reply #31 on: March 19, 2008, 12:48:53 PM »

In the bread you can buy in my country are no coins or eggs. It is a sweet yeast-bread. Sometimes there are  some raisins in it.

It is looking like this:

"Cities run by progressives don't know how to police. ... Thirty cities went up last night, I went and looked at every one of them. Every one of them has a progressive Democratic mayor." Rudolph Giuliani

Offline Rubystars

• Gold Star JTF Member
« Reply #32 on: March 19, 2008, 12:50:03 PM »

That looks great! I think I'm going to be looking up recipes for Osterbrot now. :)

Offline Ari

• Master JTFer
« Reply #33 on: March 19, 2008, 01:06:51 PM »
Speaking of Easter, when I was a kid I used to love those Cadbury Easter Eggs.  I had one a couple of weeks ago for the first time in years, but I found it too sweet. :-\

Offline Rubystars

• Gold Star JTF Member
« Reply #34 on: March 19, 2008, 01:15:30 PM »
Speaking of Easter, when I was a kid I used to love those Cadbury Easter Eggs.  I had one a couple of weeks ago for the first time in years, but I found it too sweet. :-\

Sometimes candy just tastes better when you're a kid. I like sweet things but there's no way I could eat as many Cadbury eggs as I did then at one time! lol