Author Topic: Tzvi Ben Roshel Exposed!!!! Honorable Winged Member?  (Read 7206 times)

Offline Zelhar

• Honorable Winged Member
  • Gold Star JTF Member
Re: Tzvi Ben Roshel Exposed!!!! Honorable Winged Member?
« Reply #25 on: June 26, 2008, 04:42:19 PM »
This forum is open for difference of opinion. Even if Tzvi is not a JTF supporter it doesn't mean he should be silenced.

@DownwithIslam: I think this thread is the wrong way to deal with this issue, It creates an atmosphere of purging which is very uninviting to people who are new here.

Offline RationalThought110

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #26 on: June 26, 2008, 04:46:20 PM »
many Sefaradim support shas, even though politically they are against giving away land..   They obviously have some psychological issues!

Rabbi Bar Hayyim gave an interesting analysis of it, saying they just want to support their home team.  I think Chaim mentioned that there are many shas supporters on the JTF hebrew forum.

I guess it's like blacks vote for the black guy!  I'm not saying Sefaradim are the blacks of the jewish world..  But I think there is some kind of similar psychology there!

It is a problem, but it's not unique to Tzvi.

Is that the same way with people who support Avigdor Lieberman?

Offline DownwithIslam

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #27 on: June 26, 2008, 04:49:01 PM »
This forum is open for difference of opinion. Even if Tzvi is not a JTF supporter it doesn't mean he should be silenced.

@DownwithIslam: I think this thread is the wrong way to deal with this issue, It creates an atmosphere of purging which is very uninviting to people who are new here.

We dont work woth evil people here in jtf. If evil beast are driven away, it is no loss. Tzvi Ben Roshel is a twisted screwed up kid who needs to be exposed. I will not keep quiet.
I am urinating on a Koran.

Offline Ulli

• Gold Star JTF Member
« Reply #28 on: June 26, 2008, 04:50:04 PM »
 :'(
"Cities run by progressives don't know how to police. ... Thirty cities went up last night, I went and looked at every one of them. Every one of them has a progressive Democratic mayor." Rudolph Giuliani

Offline DownwithIslam

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #29 on: June 26, 2008, 04:53:27 PM »
many Sefaradim support shas, even though politically they are against giving away land..   They obviously have some psychological issues!

Rabbi Bar Hayyim gave an interesting analysis of it, saying they just want to support their home team.  I think Chaim mentioned that there are many shas supporters on the JTF hebrew forum.

I guess it's like blacks vote for the black guy!  I'm not saying Sefaradim are the blacks of the jewish world..  But I think there is some kind of similar psychology there!

You are right. The only thing is that most sefardim who support shas are against giving away land. They are fooled and think shas is a right wing party. Roshel on the other hand knows about all of the evil they do and still supports shas because they support giving away land and because they are in favor of these evil policies.

Offline RationalThought110

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #30 on: June 26, 2008, 04:56:50 PM »
You are right. The only thing is that most Sefaradim who support shas are against giving away land. They are fooled and think shas is a right wing party. Roshel on the other hand knows about all of the evil they do and still supports shas because they support giving away land and because they are in favor of these evil policies.

It's stupid for anyone to support a political party just because the people who head it are Sefardic or Ashkenasic. 

This post is not meant at Tzvi, but anyone who supports a candidate based on that reason.

« Last Edit: June 26, 2008, 05:08:18 PM by Yacov Menashe Ben Rachamim »

Offline DownwithIslam

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #31 on: June 26, 2008, 05:00:58 PM »
It's stupid for anyone to support a political party just because the people who head it are Sefardic or Ashkenasic. 

This post is not meant at Tzvi, but anyone who supports a candidate based on that reason.

Rational Thought, you are right about that and I agree with you.

« Last Edit: June 26, 2008, 05:07:42 PM by Yacov Menashe Ben Rachamim »

Offline q_q_

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #32 on: June 26, 2008, 05:51:36 PM »
many Sefaradim support shas, even though politically they are against giving away land..   They obviously have some psychological issues!

Rabbi Bar Hayyim gave an interesting analysis of it, saying they just want to support their home team.  I think Chaim mentioned that there are many shas supporters on the JTF hebrew forum.

I guess it's like blacks vote for the black guy!  I'm not saying Sefaradim are the blacks of the jewish world..  But I think there is some kind of similar psychology there!

You are right. The only thing is that most Sefaradim who support shas are against giving away land. They are fooled and think shas is a right wing party. Roshel on the other hand knows about all of the evil they do and still supports shas because they support giving away land and because they are in favor of these evil policies.

What makes you think that that is the reason why he supports Shas?

He may defend anything Ovadia Yosef says. 

And if  Ovadia said something stupid like give up land or jump off a cliff, then Tzvi would accept it and do as he says, and say "well, he's a gadol, we don't know all the reasoning behind it, we cannot judge him badly, we cannot criticise him, he knows far more than us - who are we to criticise or disagree with him"    That's another stupid cult like mentality that some people have towards gedolim(they are taught to have it!). And Ovadia Yosef is a particularly bad one.

I haven't seen enough of kahanist shas supporters to compare him..

I know one kahanist Sefaradi, and shas almost makes him ashamed to be a Sefaradi!

(I read on a forum once that according to one big rabbi, I think the steipler rebbe, he said rabbi ovadia yosef's responsa show great breadth of knowledge in their sources, and are very useful for that,  but have bad/wrong conclusions.   I read that on a forum called frumteens, not that i'm a teenager, but it hassome interesting things on there. It's run by some anti zionist, and they haven't allowed my posts yet , but some of the posts already on there, archived, are interesting)

Offline DownwithIslam

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #33 on: June 26, 2008, 06:10:43 PM »
Well if Ovadia is wrong on everything and when his party is the most ocrrupt in Israel according to everyone, someone who knows the truth and supports them is evil. Tzvi Ben Roshel has made his intentions clear. Q_Q, I do understand what you are saying, I just think that a stronger approach must be taken against these wicked people. Their is something else that tzvi has done which is not for public consumption but I notified Chaim about, that is extremely evil and it proves he is the most twisted scum.

Offline Zelhar

• Gold Star JTF Member
« Reply #34 on: June 26, 2008, 06:16:09 PM »
The Rav Ovadia Josef issue is more complicated than you present it. He is a great rabbi and his word means allot to his followers. They are not going to see the error of their way by seeing you insulting their rabbi. The only way to deal with it is to explain to them the consequences of Shas supporting the evil government. Either that or find a greater rabbi then rabbi Josef who would overrule him.

Offline DownwithIslam

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #35 on: June 26, 2008, 06:57:29 PM »
Listen, I wont argue this anymore. The Lubavitcher Rebbe was a great man and anyone who bashes Lubavitch needs to be disposed of. Their are people who will eternally support evil causes and its that simple. Unfortunately, Tzvi Ben Roshel said that even if he had enough money, he would not support JTF financially. That is certainly not the rhetoric of "one of our members."

Offline DownwithIslam

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #36 on: June 26, 2008, 07:05:59 PM »
Listen, I wont argue this anymore. The Lubavitcher Rebbe was a great man and anyone who bashes Lubavitch needs to be disposed of. Their are people who will eternally support evil causes and its that simple. Unfortunately, Tzvi Ben Roshel said that even if he had enough money, he would not support JTF financially. That is certainly not the rhetoric of "one of our members."

he didn't say that. he said if he had money he would support JTF but he would give money to Torahanytime. (which is a huge Mitzvot and a great site) he never said anything bad about The Lubavitcher Rebbe. he just believes that he wasn't the Moshiach theres nothing wrong with that

He said he would not support jtf. He did say he would give to torahanytime.com but he said he would not support jtf. He is clearly anti lubavitch as well.

Offline DownwithIslam

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #37 on: June 26, 2008, 07:07:44 PM »
I am aware that he was one of the first three. Thank g-d Chaim had the wisdom to realize immediately that any forum that is associated with his name would not have tzvi as an admin. I am not sure who appointed him but Chaim took care of it. Mistakes happen, Roni was an admin at jtf hebrew site too. Mistakes are made and thank g-d we have a leader like Chaim who takes care of things properly.

Offline Ulli

• Gold Star JTF Member
« Reply #38 on: June 26, 2008, 07:11:23 PM »
 :'( :'(
"Cities run by progressives don't know how to police. ... Thirty cities went up last night, I went and looked at every one of them. Every one of them has a progressive Democratic mayor." Rudolph Giuliani

Offline JEDEL

• New JTFer
« Reply #39 on: June 26, 2008, 07:14:10 PM »

I have to agree.  It seems that many posts on this forum merely attack one poster or another for perceived deviations from the "party line."
It's reminiscent of the Stalin-like purges of the Cultural Revolution. Calling so many people "evildoer" seems counterproductive.  I'm a little reluctant to post this because of the attacks it might unleash. 

People can disagree without being disagreeable.
« Last Edit: June 26, 2008, 07:29:35 PM by JEDEL »

Offline DownwithIslam

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #40 on: June 26, 2008, 07:29:33 PM »

I have to agree.  It seems that many posts on this forum merely attack one poster or another for perceived deviations from the "party line."
It's reminiscent of the Stalin-like purges of the Cultural Revolution. Calling so many people "evildoer" seems counterproductive.  I'm a little reluctant to post this because of the attacks it might unleash. 

People can disagree without being disagreeable.

Wow, I am sure you wouldn't know that as its your first post. Welcome to jtf though. Their are many people here who do not agree on things but we all have certain common goals. Tzvi Ben Roshel is an isolated incident and he indeed does not belong here. JEDEL, care to name another incident like this?

« Last Edit: June 26, 2008, 07:30:55 PM by Yacov Menashe Ben Rachamim »

Offline shimon

• Full JTFer
« Reply #41 on: June 26, 2008, 07:41:48 PM »
I'm gonna have to defend Tzvi. Tzvi is a very nice and religious person who has helped me watch torah videos.

Im Sorry DWI sometimes Me, Tzvi and other members get offended when you defend the slandourous person on this forum who constantly says lashon Harah about people.

Case in point Tzvi is a good jew good person and a good member

Offline DownwithIslam

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #42 on: June 26, 2008, 07:43:35 PM »
Tzvi was one of the 3 original members of this forum along with me and Torah Zionist. We were the three original administrators.

Evil People have been made moderators of this forum in the past. Kellymaureen was made a moderator immediately after she joined, what a mistake. Gaydl4ever was also made a mod even though he had views which were the opposite of chaim from the beginning. The fact that he had a position doesnt say much.

Offline DownwithIslam

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #43 on: June 26, 2008, 07:45:24 PM »
I'm gonna have to defend Tzvi. Tzvi is a very nice and religious person who has helped me watch torah videos.

Im Sorry DWI sometimes Me, Tzvi and other members get offended when you defend the slandourous person on this forum who constantly says lashon Harah about people.

Case in point Tzvi is a good jew good person and a good member

The facts about tzvi stand regardless of whether or not it bothers people. The fact that tzvi attacked Chaimfan as "my mexican friend" is the ultimate form of lashon hara and slander. You are incorrect in your post.

Offline q_q_

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #44 on: June 26, 2008, 07:46:03 PM »
If Tzvi said he would not support JTF, that sounds very bad in any context (For all correct meanings of "support JTF"). And even some wrong ones.

what specifically did he mean when he said that?

Clearly this is an issue that is not public.

Chaim hasn't said it, but If Chaim says he did something bad not on the forum, then i'm sure he did..  But I don't know how bad it was..

It obviously wasn't anywhere near as bad as some of the wicked things some other now former members have done.

Offline DownwithIslam

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #45 on: June 26, 2008, 07:49:19 PM »
Forget the fact that that he posts torahanytime.com
That is not the point. I have clearly outlined in my first two posts, the truth about him. Nobody has proven me wrong.

Offline DownwithIslam

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #46 on: June 26, 2008, 07:51:19 PM »
In addition, Tzvi informed on a member of jtf even though what he informed was a lie and he had zero proof. This is exactly the type of informer that we are supposed to stay away from. I will not go into details on this as its not for public consumption and because I actually keep my word.

Offline JEDEL

• New JTFer
« Reply #47 on: June 26, 2008, 08:07:33 PM »

Re: The Rules of The JTF Forum and The Censored Words Policy
« Reply #104 on: May 04, 2007, 08:59:04 AM »
   Reply with quoteQuote
I asked Chaim about this issue early this morning just before he left the house.

Here's how I feel about this, and I believe that Chaim agrees with me:

1. Chaim thinks very highly of Chaimfan and Down With Islam, and praised them both effusively on a recent Ask JTF program. But Chaim believes - as do I - that personal attacks against other posters is harmful to the forum. How can we encourage new people to join if they believe that they might be subjected to all types of personal attacks if they dare to disagree with JTF on a certain issue? Chaimfan and Down With Islam, think about it: what if YOU disagree with Chaim or with JTF on some issue in the future? Wouldn't you want the right to be able to express your opinions without being personally attacked? Chaim and I want you to have that right. You can disagree with people, but let's do it respectfully. These types of attacks and this type of language will only marginalize JTF, and will only play into the hands of those who claim that we are crazy.

It seems that there is a history of personal attacks & name-calling, as can be seen from the above post. Down with Islam: maybe you should heed the highlighted advice.  Although I may be new here, the intensity of the personal attacks is obvious.

Offline JEDEL

• New JTFer
« Reply #48 on: June 26, 2008, 08:13:09 PM »
For example, I have been reading Tzvi's posts & haven't found anything that makes me think he deserves to be called an anti-semite.  I know that Rav Meir said that even though he disagreed with Rav Shach or the Satmar Rav he would never accuse them of being anti-semites because of their beliefs.  What makes Zvi an anti-semite?  Doesn't using that term so liberally devalue its meaning when applied to true anti-semites like Farakhan?
« Last Edit: June 26, 2008, 08:15:02 PM by JEDEL »

Offline DownwithIslam

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #49 on: June 26, 2008, 08:18:38 PM »
For example, I have been reading Tzvi's posts & haven't found anything that makes me think he deserves to be called an anti-semite.  I know that Rav Meir said that even though he disagreed with Rav Shach or the Satmar Rav he would never accuse them of being anti-semites because of their beliefs.  What makes Zvi an anti-semite?  Doesn't using that term so liberally devalue its meaning when applied to true anti-semites like Farakhan?

Its funny you have such an opinion of me and Chaimfan after only three posts. I have my suspicions as to who you are.
The only one who turns people off is Roshel who attacks righteous gentiles often, is against jtf working with them. This will jeaoradize our cause and is dangerous. He is the one making the personal attacks, like his attacks on lubavitchers here as well as his attack on the righteous gentile Chaimfan. Trust me, what I am saying is not the worst of him.