Author Topic: Any Caucasus Jews on this forum?  (Read 2643 times)

Offline Khashayarsha

• Junior JTFer
Any Caucasus Jews on this forum?
« on: July 06, 2008, 07:00:38 PM »
Any Caucasus Jews on this forum? If so, i have a question to ask.
"Now in the first year of Cyrus king of Persia, that the word of the LORD by the mouth of Jeremiah might be fulfilled, the LORD stirred up the spirit of Cyrus king of Persia, so that he made a proclamation throughout all his kingdom, and also put it in writing, saying, 23 Thus says Cyrus king of Persia: All the kingdoms of the earth the LORD God of heaven has given me. And He has commanded me to build Him a house at Jerusalem which is in Judah. Who is among you of all His people? May the LORD his God be with him, and let him go up!"    - 2 Chron 36:22-23

Isa 44:28 Who says of Cyrus, 'He is My shepherd, And he shall perform all My pleasure, Saying to Jerusalem, "You shall be built," And to the temple, "Your foundation shall be laid." '

"O man, whoever you are and wherever you come from, for I know that you will come--I am Cyrus, son of Cambyses, who founded the Empire of the Persians and was king of the East. Do not grudge me this spot of earth which covers my body."
                                                       - Cyrus

Offline DownwithIslam

• Ultimate JTFer
Re: Any Caucasus Jews on this forum?
« Reply #1 on: July 06, 2008, 07:16:46 PM »
What is a Caucasus Jew? Do you mean a Caucasian Jew?
I am urinating on a Koran.

Offline Khashayarsha

• Junior JTFer
« Reply #2 on: July 06, 2008, 07:19:24 PM »
What is a Caucasus Jew? Do you mean a Caucasian Jew?

caucasus/caucasian meaning jews from "Caucasia" like countries; Georgia, Azerbiajan and etc.
"Now in the first year of Cyrus king of Persia, that the word of the LORD by the mouth of Jeremiah might be fulfilled, the LORD stirred up the spirit of Cyrus king of Persia, so that he made a proclamation throughout all his kingdom, and also put it in writing, saying, 23 Thus says Cyrus king of Persia: All the kingdoms of the earth the LORD God of heaven has given me. And He has commanded me to build Him a house at Jerusalem which is in Judah. Who is among you of all His people? May the LORD his God be with him, and let him go up!"    - 2 Chron 36:22-23

Isa 44:28 Who says of Cyrus, 'He is My shepherd, And he shall perform all My pleasure, Saying to Jerusalem, "You shall be built," And to the temple, "Your foundation shall be laid." '

"O man, whoever you are and wherever you come from, for I know that you will come--I am Cyrus, son of Cambyses, who founded the Empire of the Persians and was king of the East. Do not grudge me this spot of earth which covers my body."
                                                       - Cyrus

Offline DownwithIslam

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #3 on: July 06, 2008, 07:23:39 PM »
I know for a fact that we have them here. I guess you have to wait for them to respond because I am not from one of those countries.
I am urinating on a Koran.

Offline mord

• Global Moderator
  • Platinum JTF Member
« Reply #4 on: July 06, 2008, 07:28:04 PM »
You mean chechen ,cherkes or tat mountain Jews?yes we have a few.
Thy destroyers and they that make thee waste shall go forth of thee.  Isaiah 49:17

Shot at 2010-01-03

Offline Dr. Dan

• Forum Administrator
  • Gold Star JTF Member
« Reply #5 on: July 06, 2008, 07:32:11 PM »
who uses a term like that?!
If someone says something bad about you, say something nice about them. That way, both of you would be lying.

In your heart you know WE are right and in your guts you know THEY are nuts!

"Science without religion is lame; Religion without science is blind."  - Albert Einstein

Offline mord

• Global Moderator
  • Platinum JTF Member
« Reply #6 on: July 06, 2008, 07:41:54 PM »
Why don't you call yourself Achashverosh   ?why the parsi name Khashayarsha
« Last Edit: July 06, 2008, 07:47:11 PM by mord »
Thy destroyers and they that make thee waste shall go forth of thee.  Isaiah 49:17

Shot at 2010-01-03

Offline Dr. Dan

• Forum Administrator
  • Gold Star JTF Member
« Reply #7 on: July 06, 2008, 09:13:16 PM »

he's kookoo...
If someone says something bad about you, say something nice about them. That way, both of you would be lying.

"Science without religion is lame; Religion without science is blind."  - Albert Einstein

Offline Khashayarsha

• Junior JTFer
« Reply #8 on: July 06, 2008, 11:14:03 PM »

he's kookoo...

Whats with the insult?
I already said im parsi/persian/iranian, and not jewish or Judaism convert in my introduction...

What is the correct term for jews from caucasia? (this is not my original question btw)

Whatever, i just wanted to ask if someone from a caucasia jew background to write a sentence in their language.

Like " I went to the store" something simple.
« Last Edit: July 06, 2008, 11:19:14 PM by Khashayarsha »

- Cyrus

Offline Khashayarsha

• Junior JTFer
« Reply #9 on: July 06, 2008, 11:36:16 PM »
am part Kavkazi

Can you speak the language? I need someone who can, and just write a simple sentence.

- Cyrus

Offline Khashayarsha

• Junior JTFer
« Reply #10 on: July 06, 2008, 11:42:14 PM »
am part Kavkazi

Can you speak the language? I need someone who can, and just write a simple sentence.

no i cant? but another guy on this forum could.

Tbi Gorskie?

Alright, i guess i have to wait. :P

Like a 4-6 word sentence.

- Cyrus

Offline Khashayarsha

• Junior JTFer
« Reply #11 on: July 06, 2008, 11:48:28 PM »
your Jewish?

No, but isn't the language of the "caucasus/mountain jews" a dialect of Pahlavi? Juhuri?

- Cyrus

Offline The White Shadow

• Junior JTFer
« Reply #12 on: July 07, 2008, 01:46:38 AM »
Just wondering, are you white?

Offline Dr. Dan

• Forum Administrator
  • Gold Star JTF Member
« Reply #13 on: July 07, 2008, 07:14:20 AM »

What difference does it make?  White, black, purple?

Offline Zelhar

• Honorable Winged Member
  • Gold Star JTF Member
« Reply #14 on: July 07, 2008, 12:36:45 PM »
There is a distinction between Georgian Jews (Gruzinim) and Kavakazi Jews. I think the mountain Jews are now considered part of the Gruzinim.

Offline Shlomo

• Administrator
  • Silver Star JTF Member
  • SAVE ISRAEL!
« Reply #15 on: July 09, 2008, 01:38:18 PM »

Extra greasy fried chicken
Chitlins
Watermellon
Grape Soda

mmmhhhmmm

Totally disgusting:  Getting pushed into a giant vat of schvartzas' snot.

White Shadow, we don't need racist garbage posted on the forum. There are black Jews who are just as Jewish and just as loved by Hashem. I have deleted a couple of your posts.

Let's talk about real issues and refrain from looking like a KKK rally. JTF is not a racist organization. We are a human rights organization and we debate using the truth and facts.

This is a warning.
"In the final analysis, for the believer there are no questions, and for the non-believer there are no answers." -Chofetz Chaim

Offline Dr. Dan

• Forum Administrator
  • Gold Star JTF Member
« Reply #16 on: July 09, 2008, 01:51:18 PM »

he's kookoo...

Whats with the insult?
I already said im parsi/persian/iranian, and not jewish or Judaism convert in my introduction...

What is the correct term for jews from caucasia? (this is not my original question btw)

Whatever, i just wanted to ask if someone from a caucasia jew background to write a sentence in their language.

Like " I went to the store" something simple.

sorry about that....You are Persian, but not Jewish?

By the term Caucasia Jews you mean Jews who are Bukharian, Azeri, Georgian?