Author Topic: Internet clip has Israeli bigwigs supporting Obama campaign  (Read 773 times)

Online Zelhar

• Honorable Winged Member
  • Gold Star JTF Member
From 'Haaretz':
By Asaf Carmel
Tags: internet clip, Israel

A clip has recently been shot for the Internet in which a number of prominent Israelis express their faith in the commitment to Israel of presumptive U.S. Democratic presidential candidate Barack Obama. Among the public figures to appear on the clip, which is to air in three weeks, are former Israeli Defense Forces chief of staff Amnon Lipkin-Shahak, former MKs Roman Bronfman and Naomi Hazan, Haaretz publisher Amos Schocken and the actor Moshe Ivgi.

The clip is the brainchild of Alma Harel, an Israeli living in Los Angeles. "The idea came up when the Republicans started using the politics of fear to scare people away from voting for Obama," Harel said yesterday. It saddened me that many Israelis and Jews were scared away from voting for Obama because his middle name is Hussein. So I decided to go to Israel and show that people there are not afraid of Obama."

"I said that I believe Obama, like every U.S. president, will be commited to Israel's security," Lipkin-Shahak said. Hazan called it "hutzpah" to doubt Obama's commitment to Israel.
   Advertisement
Schocken's remarks were in a similar vein. "I believe in Obama's commitment to Israel's security. We don't need another George Bush in the White House." Bronfman said the world needed bridge-builders, rather than those who blow them up, and "Obama certainly appears to be such a leader, trying to build bridges between East and West, between the rich and the poor."

All the figures in the clip are on the left of Israel's political map. Harel says she also lined up five prominent right-wing individuals to express support for Obama, however, "at the last minute they decided to keep their support to themselves out of concern that their voters and contributors wouldn't like it."

Still, Harel, who made the clip while in Israel for the release of the new movie "Death in Love," which she co-directed with her husband Boaz Yakin, says the movie is not leftist. "I also interviewed a lot of people on the street in Tel Aviv and Jerusalem, some right-wing and Orthodox, who said they supported Obama," she said.

Too bad she didn't interview me...  :-\

Offline muman613

• Platinum JTF Member
  • All souls praise Hashem, Hallelukah!
    • muman613 Torah Wisdom
Re: Internet clip has Israeli bigwigs supporting Obama campaign
« Reply #1 on: July 23, 2008, 05:05:54 PM »
It is such a sin to lead a fellow Jew astray. I hope that these people do repentance before their Judgement day. All one needs to do is listen to the words which come from Obamas mouth and you realize  that he just says what is politically expedient for him. His change in position on dividing Jerusalem is a good giveaway about just how insincere he is. Obama and Olment have more in common than just having names which start with "O" {Like Ohhhh Noooo!}. They both are prominent appeasers and dhimmis to the Islamic agenda.

What is it that blinds their eyes so severely? When will they open them to see the horror which stands before them?

muman613
You shall make yourself the Festival of Sukkoth for seven days, when you gather in [the produce] from your threshing floor and your vat.And you shall rejoice in your Festival-you, and your son, and your daughter, and your manservant, and your maidservant, and the Levite, and the stranger, and the orphan, and the widow, who are within your cities
Duet 16:13-14

Online Zelhar

• Honorable Winged Member
  • Gold Star JTF Member
Re: Internet clip has Israeli bigwigs supporting Obama campaign
« Reply #2 on: July 23, 2008, 05:11:15 PM »
I think these are evil traitorous Jews (Erev rav to be more exact), who only want to immitate the horrific ways of Goyim. They seek approval and want to be 'cool'.