Author Topic: Responce to the anti-Orthodox statements !!!!!!!  (Read 15405 times)

Offline Ulli

• Honorable Winged Member
  • Gold Star JTF Member
Re: Responce to the anti-Orthodox statements !!!!!!!
« Reply #50 on: September 24, 2008, 02:32:16 PM »
Dalmacija, I have never said that you are allowed to lie. Please be fair.

My point was that we are allowed to fight in self-defense and of course to punish crimes.

On the other hand the gouvernment is bound to the whole moral part of the law of Moses. This is exactly what Calvin teaches and he referrs always to Paul and the Gospels.

I have finished today revelation in depth to chapter 10. It is not easy because of lots of parallel-texts that must put in context.

I think I am done with it in two days.

You said:

Obviously it is not "You shall not kill", but "you shall not murder" ;-)

To kill Muzzies is only imo an act of self-defense.

You are not allowed to kill people in any circumstances!
You are not allowed to act like a Muslims or to act like you live in the days of The Tanach. You claim to be a Christian? Well than you have the New Testament.

Dalmacija, you didn't proof your point. You only repeat your oppinion.

I learn not as much as I want, but I learn nearly daily. We have to ask our scriptures to get a response from it.

I agree, that some reformed Christians like the Hutterites and some other "old" baptists agree with you.

But there are also points that proof my oppinion, like Jesus talk with the soldier. You can look it up in Luke 3, 14. Augustinus referrs to this point, like Calvin.

I don't want a confessional fight, but I have my oppinion and I told you my reason for it.
"Cities run by progressives don't know how to police. ... Thirty cities went up last night, I went and looked at every one of them. Every one of them has a progressive Democratic mayor." Rudolph Giuliani