Author Topic: jasenovac,unbelieve story  (Read 4208 times)

Offline proud montenegrian serb

• Junior JTFer
  • nitje krava rodila vuka,ni hrvatica rodila hajduka
jasenovac,unbelieve story
« on: February 09, 2009, 05:06:21 PM »
i got one book about croats ustashas in ww2.
it is called USTASHAS AND ORTODOX CHRISTIANITY
it is about what croats nazis were doing to serbs and jews in ww2. >:(
they killed even babies of 1 month!!!pregnant women too,babies,childrens,womens,old people...
and not in few cases,as u know minimum 700 000serbs and jews were killed only in concentration camp Jasenovac,and what about another camps?
ustashas got special tools for killing,their crazy minds made knife called  "srbosjek",and many other things...

i read and there is some picture of that in book,that they make from children eyes and fingers nickles!
bestiality minds!!!
hey guys from innocent childs and babies!!! :'(

beautifull gulf of Boka Kotorska,where mountains meet the sea

Offline Spectator

• Master JTFer
Re: jasenovac,unbelieve story
« Reply #1 on: February 09, 2009, 06:03:35 PM »
The acts of violence and depravity commited in Jasenovac were so brutal that General von Horstenau, Hitler's representative in Zagreb, wrote:
"The Ustaša camps in the NDH are the "Epitome of horror"!

http://www.holocaustresearchproject.net/othercamps/jasenovac.html

If this was horror even to a German Nazi, the language of normal human beings has no words to describe that.

Do not put your trust in princes, nor in a son of man, in whom there is no help (Psalms 146:3)

• Junior JTFer
« Reply #2 on: February 10, 2009, 02:44:54 AM »
The acts of violence and depravity commited in Jasenovac were so brutal that General von Horstenau, Hitler's representative in Zagreb, wrote:

If this was horror even to a German Nazi, the language of normal human beings has no words to describe that.

i read about that,and imagine that how mad ustashas was,when nazi germans said that can't understand their madness.
like i said on thema INTRODUCE YOUR SELF,my best friend grandma escaped Jasenovac,but not her family :'(
she was only few years old,and sometimes she talked us about and every tim she cryed.
and in 90",why war started in croatia?
serbs who were living there in tito's communists border of croatia as now is(much larger than ever),when croatia wants independence,they start to thinking what we survive in ww2,and now again?not a chance!
and they start to selforganise in the army,to prepare against neonazist ustashas attacs.
and they have totally right,if i have remember franjo tudjman ex president of croatia in 90'' said on tv that he is blessed that his wife is not serbian or jew!
one president said that nazi racial message!
and let me back on war.

even this story will tell u bestiallity of croats(not all people of course).
when yugoslav people army start to retreat from slovenia and croatia,young boys who served army there,were going  threw the Split,and croats a many of them,start killing with their hands those young boys of 18'.

army got guns,but they didn't start fire beacuse they werec so afraid of that bestiallity deed.

Offline Nik_Srb

• Full JTFer
« Reply #3 on: February 10, 2009, 12:54:13 PM »

look at the guy on the left...what a "dark" face...

• Junior JTFer
« Reply #4 on: February 10, 2009, 04:37:58 PM »
not one all of that mad people >:(

Offline Sirbata

• Junior JTFer
« Reply #5 on: February 16, 2009, 11:40:15 PM »
I went to Jasenovac memorial while it still existed during Tito. I was a kid then.  I can't describe what my class saw there. From actual implements to  "home movies"  I am sure it would be banned in US due to it's sick and graphic nature.  I never forgot those images.