Poll

Who do you support: Jennifer Aniston or Angelina Jolie?

Jennifer Aniston
7 (24.1%)
Angelina Jolie
1 (3.4%)
Don't care
15 (51.7%)
Hate them both
5 (17.2%)
Love them both
0 (0%)
Don't know
1 (3.4%)

Total Members Voted: 1

Author Topic: Hear me out: why JTF should support Jennifer Aniston.  (Read 2950 times)

Offline JudiaZionista

• New JTFer
    • My Site
Re: Hear me out: why JTF should support Jennifer Aniston.
« Reply #25 on: February 25, 2009, 12:28:56 PM »
Interesting article. I used to think the Devilina was just another egotryipical Hollywood narcissist. I followed the links C.F provided and check this out-
After a visit to the Al-Ruweished Palestinian refugee camp in Jordan, Jolie quoted them approvingly in her journal: "Be patient we will take our revenge [sic] we will take our homes back . . . . (Smiles, fists in the air) Palestine, your name is in our veins." Jolie explains, "Their dream is to see their homeland. . . . It was very moving to hear them speak of the dream." Like the late Yasser Arafat, Ms. Jolie finds Palestinian kids' call for "revenge" with fists in the air "very moving." Is this what she's teaching her adopted son, Maddox? She now sports an Arabic tattoo she got on her Christmas vacation with Maddox to Lebanon and Egypt.

The refugees are 'Palestinians' from Iraq who had supported Saddam Hussein and after his downfall they were chastised by their own Arab kind. Yet as is typical with Arab Muslims kind they wish to get revenge on Israel. And this Jolie is sympathetic with these little devils.
Nauseating!  What a disgrace she is to her father (and all decent people).

Offline DownwithIslam

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #26 on: February 25, 2009, 01:19:17 PM »
I agree with CF but I still hate Aniston. I can't support that swine just because she is slightly less evil than the proud hamas member, jolie. I bet Hamas instructed Jolie to disown her "zionist" father.
I am urinating on a Koran.

Offline Masha

• Master JTFer
« Reply #27 on: February 25, 2009, 01:36:56 PM »
I always thought there was something weird/very ugly about Angelina's lower jaw and profile. It makes her look like a toothless old lady, and her face flat and out of proportion when you look at it at 3/4 or in profile. It is only from a straight-on perspective that she looks beautiful, and even that in a very plastic-doll or video-game-animation way. Do you know what I mean? I even thought that maybe Angelina is not 100% white but has some Hispanic or Asian blood or something, and this mixed ancestry is giving her this really weird and unattractive look.

I now have my answer. She has re-shaped her face with plastic surgery. What a fool! From a pretty and natural-looking girl she transformed herself into an exaggurrated cartoon character from hell.

The lower jaw and chin are total implants. Plus the nose. Plus the fish-looking upper lip.

[Edit by Shlomo - I have removed these images.]

Some believe that she's had the assistance of a surgeon's knife on her nose, cheeks, and lips. Say for instance, if you started with her original visage and added cheek implants, performed a lower lip reduction, added some collagen to the top lip to make both lips symmetrical, and refined the nose bridge, you'd end up with something strikingly similar to Angelina's current look.
« Last Edit: February 26, 2009, 10:16:42 AM by Shlomo »

Offline Lewinsky Stinks, Dr. Brennan Rocks

• Honorable Winged Member
  • Gold Star JTF Member
  • Real Kahanist
« Reply #28 on: February 25, 2009, 02:35:00 PM »
Shlomo, Bullcat, and DownwithIslam, the fact is that most Americans don't care about deep political things like we do. We at some point need to reach them using mediums that they know and care about. This is a perfect opportunity for us to demonstrate that although Hollywood is invariably wicked, some personalities in it are worse than others, and that it is always the most evil celebrities that are the most exalted and glorified by the media and paparazzi. Aniston may be a dumb, G-dless Hollywood leftist, but Jolie (ys"vz) is Satan incarnate. We all know that there are times when, for whatever reason, we have no choice but to support the lesser of two evils. We supported the worthless left-wing pig McCain over Obama because the latter was far worse. Chaim made JTF support Georgia in its summer war with Russia because even though it was not innocent, Russia is far more dangerous both economically and militarily.

Offline Cato

• Pro JTFer
« Reply #29 on: February 25, 2009, 02:42:12 PM »
It is difficult enough already to discern any news amidst the media's preoccupation with political correctness, sport and celebrity.

Offline Rubystars

• Gold Star JTF Member
  • Extreme MAGA Republican
« Reply #30 on: February 25, 2009, 02:51:03 PM »
C.F. it seems to me like you're still enabling. What you propose is like getting an alcoholic to switch from hard liquor to beer.

• Gold Star JTF Member
  • Real Kahanist
« Reply #31 on: February 25, 2009, 03:15:38 PM »
Rubystars, I would prefer that people follow neither Jolie nor Aniston. I hope that we can wean them off of these freaks altogether and get them interested in serious, life/death matters. But that's not where the public is right now. This is a good time to teach people the difference between right and wrong. It is sheer and utter relativism to pretend that there is zero difference between Aniston and Jolie or that they are both equally in the wrong. Perhaps in the process, people might become horrified by just what Jolie represents, and from there all of Hollywood.

Why can JTF not take stands on political controversies and celebrity controversies at the same time?

Offline Nik_Srb

• Full JTFer
« Reply #32 on: February 25, 2009, 03:28:07 PM »
C.F I understand what your thoughts are on this, and it does make sense. But - everyone on this forum knows that 99.9% of Hollywood specimens are the lowest scum of the earth, and people that watch E, Access Hollywood and Entertainment Tonight.. are probably a majority of lost causes. So unless there is something really significant about one of the Hollywood whores, I think it would be best to focus your time and thought into more important issues.  

tho i agree totally with you,watching top 10 models is a great way to kill 30 minutes ^^

Offline Lisa

• Forum Administrator
  • Silver Star JTF Member
    • The Urban Grind
« Reply #33 on: February 25, 2009, 03:42:36 PM »
So C.F., what exactly are you suggesting?  Exactly how should we support Anniston over Skankelina Jolie? 

While I'm no celebrity follower, I think it's a good idea to expose Skankelina as a terrorist lover, as opposed to her father, who is a good man. So since you're into this kind of thing, C.F., why don't you write a letter to People magazine, U.S. Weekly and the other publications with examples of Skankelina cavorting with terrorists.  Then in your signature put from C.F. (or your real name) and JTF.org? 

Offline SavetheWest

• Master JTFer
« Reply #34 on: February 25, 2009, 04:01:03 PM »
I hope when Angelina and Brad are cooking together, the cooking oil explodes in their faces leaving them as hideous creatures, which then makes them have to rely on each others' hideous personalities. 

• Gold Star JTF Member
  • Real Kahanist
« Reply #35 on: February 25, 2009, 06:30:28 PM »
So C.F., what exactly are you suggesting?  Exactly how should we support Anniston over Skankelina Jolie? 

While I'm no celebrity follower, I think it's a good idea to expose Skankelina as a terrorist lover, as opposed to her father, who is a good man. So since you're into this kind of thing, C.F., why don't you write a letter to People magazine, U.S. Weekly and the other publications with examples of Skankelina cavorting with terrorists.  Then in your signature put from C.F. (or your real name) and JTF.org? 
That is a good idea. I should do that! Also, someone could make a video about the two of them and title it "Why JTF Supports Jennifer Aniston Over Angelina Jolie". Unfortunately I do not have any recording equipment myself.

Offline Lisa

• Forum Administrator
  • Silver Star JTF Member
    • The Urban Grind
« Reply #36 on: February 25, 2009, 06:59:40 PM »
That is a good idea. I should do that! Also, someone could make a video about the two of them and title it "Why JTF Supports Jennifer Aniston Over Angelina Jolie". Unfortunately I do not have any recording equipment myself.

Don't worry about making a video.  First just write those magazines.  But don't call Skankelina a whore or curse her.  Just be sure to document her fakestinian sympathies with facts, and links to web sites. Be polite, and get right to the point.  Then ask if they know of any instances where Jolie showed any sympathy to the Jews in Israel.

We don't necessarily have to "support" Jennifer Anniston.  But we should expose the terrorist sypmathizers wherever we find them. 

Offline דוד בן זאב אריה

• Ultimate JTFer
  • Kahane Was Right
    • Facebook Profile
« Reply #37 on: February 25, 2009, 07:51:55 PM »
They are both in Hollywood enought said I hate all celeberties who use their fame for imorall uses
David Ben Ze'ev Aryeh

• Gold Star JTF Member
  • Real Kahanist
« Reply #38 on: February 25, 2009, 08:20:43 PM »
I think we should support Aniston only in that she is constantly mocked and teased in the press. She is almost treated as badly as Sarah Palin, and she's one of their own. That alone proves she is not the bad guy here.

Offline takebackourtemple

• Master JTFer
  • May this be the year that the temple is liberated.
« Reply #39 on: February 25, 2009, 10:47:43 PM »
I'm not sure whether this discussion belongs here so I am going to lock it for the time being. I'm leaving it up to the next moderator that reads this to decide whether to unlock or delete this post.
Does it bother you that you have to face the dome and the rock to say the sh'ma?