Author Topic: The Murder in Bat Ayin  (Read 853 times)

Offline judeanoncapta

• Master JTFer
  • Rebuild it now!!!!
The Murder in Bat Ayin
« on: April 05, 2009, 04:26:59 AM »
I know the family of Shlomo Netiv well and went to the funeral.

I want to say to everyone my feelings.

I want to say that we are involved in a struggle against a nation of monsters.

No terrorist group took responsibility for the axe attack that left a thirteen year old boy dead and there's a good reason for that.

No terrorist group was involved.

This was an attack perpetrated by an Arab civilian.

One of the many Arab civilians who perpetrate murder against us. They are not human beings.

No one needs to de-humanize them. They have de-humanized themselves.

What kind of human being attacks a seven year old with an axe?

What kind of human beings celebrate such an attack?

What kind of human beings shelter and protect the perpetrator of such an attack?

We are dealing with a group of people who deserve no protections extended to human beings.

It is simple. We wipe them out or they wipe us out.

The choice is OURS.
Post questions here for the ASK JUDEA TORAH SHOW

my blog: Yehudi-Nation

Who is truly wise? He who can see the future. I see tommorow today and I want to end it - Rabbi Meir Daweedh Kahana

Offline Kahane-Was-Right BT

• Honorable Winged Member
  • Gold Star JTF Member
Re: The Murder in Bat Ayin
« Reply #1 on: April 05, 2009, 04:38:37 AM »
Judea, I want to extend my sincere condolences.

And you are completely right in what you say.

Offline Sentinel For Truth

• Pro JTFer
« Reply #2 on: April 05, 2009, 07:04:02 AM »
My deepest condolences as well to the family and loved ones of this most innocent victim of muslim nazi sadism.  When the grieving has passed, may Israel drive out the arab occupiers of sovereign Jewish territory so this never happens again.  Strike hard and show the Amalekite muslim nazi enemy no mercy.

Offline Ulli

• Gold Star JTF Member
« Reply #3 on: April 05, 2009, 08:53:31 AM »
My condolences too.

It is so sad. Only so few people are recognizing the true nature of the Muslim, althrough it is obvious and the whole world can see it daily in every country where Muslims live.

I hope that they will be deported soon.
"Cities run by progressives don't know how to police. ... Thirty cities went up last night, I went and looked at every one of them. Every one of them has a progressive Democratic mayor." Rudolph Giuliani

Offline ag337

• Master JTFer
« Reply #4 on: April 05, 2009, 02:32:42 PM »
Judea, I want to extend my sincere condolences.

And you are completely right in what you say.

I agree with the above post, you are completely right in what you say.
I am sorry and also extend my condolences.
And the Arabs need to be wiped out.  There is no other way.
They are not human, there are even lower than animals.
Rats are on a higher level than Arabs.
I will say a prayer for this boy and his family.

Offline DownwithIslam

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #5 on: April 05, 2009, 09:01:08 PM »
I am also very pained by this. It's incredible that the self hating beasts would remove a roadblock to please the shvartza muslim in the whitehouse when they know it will lead to jewish blood being spilled. Its so infuriating. All we can do is pray that Chaim gets into Israel and gets into power. Their is really no hope for anything else at this point. We see how pipi kackayoyo right away made ehud barach defense minister and brought every anti semite into his govt. We see how pipi was more concerned about preventing the jewish hero offer gamliel from seeing his son than taking revenge against the muzzies for murdering Shlomo Netiv of blessed memory. 
I am urinating on a Koran.

Offline Lewinsky Stinks, Dr. Brennan Rocks

• Gold Star JTF Member
  • Real Kahanist
« Reply #6 on: April 06, 2009, 04:48:01 AM »
This is exactly why I say we need to do something about the left-leaning, secular majority of Israel even if they are not deliberately evil like Feces Now. For far too long the Israeli secular majority has tolerated these monstrous acts by the Arabs and the Bolshevik regime's brutal atrocities against heroic Hilltop demonstrators and activists. Chaim is right: he who is kind to the cruel is cruel to the kind. If these people are not willing to come around to Kahanism (and we should give them the chance, of course), they should be offered compensation to leave the Holy Land so that real Jews can actually enact a real Biblical state. And no, I'm not saying that all Jews need to become religious, or as hardcore as Hayamin is, but they should be smart enough to stand back and let the Kahanists do their job.

The blood of Shlomo Nativ is on the hands of the majority of Israelis who backed the Gush Katif ethnic cleansing, the barbaric blitzkrieg against the House of Peace, the freeing of child rapist/butcher Samir Kuntar and 200 of his buddies, and the like. Whether or not they are consciously choosing self-hatred, the choice is the same. Feces Now kapos should be shot and thrown into a mass grave, but unrepentant less-evil Israelis should be made to leave the country.

Offline judeanoncapta

• Master JTFer
  • Rebuild it now!!!!
« Reply #7 on: April 06, 2009, 04:23:10 PM »
I am also very pained by this. It's incredible that the self hating beasts would remove a roadblock to please the shvartza muslim in the whitehouse when they know it will lead to jewish blood being spilled. Its so infuriating. All we can do is pray that Chaim gets into Israel and gets into power. Their is really no hope for anything else at this point. We see how pipi kackayoyo right away made ehud barach defense minister and brought every anti semite into his govt. We see how pipi was more concerned about preventing the jewish hero offer gamliel from seeing his son than taking revenge against the muzzies for murdering Shlomo Netiv of blessed memory. 

It's so sick that Arab terrorists are being released while Ofir Gamliel rots in prison unable to see his 7 year old son who is fighting for his life after being axed by an Arab Nazi "civilian".
Post questions here for the ASK JUDEA TORAH SHOW

my blog: Yehudi-Nation

Who is truly wise? He who can see the future. I see tommorow today and I want to end it - Rabbi Meir Daweedh Kahana

Offline Manch

• Master JTFer
  • Kahane Tzadak!
« Reply #8 on: April 06, 2009, 07:59:06 PM »
Why all the media reported that this boy was 16 y.o.? A purposeful mistake? Is it true that IDF brought soldiers in not to catch this beasts but to prevent a revenge by settlers?
Hayot Araviot Masrihot