Author Topic: Peres to Senators: We Will Take Down Outposts  (Read 569 times)

Offline Ben Yehuda

• Director Of Marketing
  • Master JTFer
Peres to Senators: We Will Take Down Outposts
« on: May 27, 2009, 09:46:39 AM »
Peres to Senators: We Will Take Down Outposts

Reported: 15:48 PM - May/27/09

(IsraelNN.com) President Shimon Peres told a visiting group of U.S. Democratic Senators on Wednesday that Israel would not found any new communities in Judea and Samaria, and would work to dismantle outposts. He emphasized that Israel was willing to “pay a heavy price for peace.”

Peres added that Israel would begin negotiations with the Palestinian Authority in the near future. With his statements, Peres joined both Prime Minister Binyamin Netanyahu and Defense Minister Ehud Barak who have said that Israel will dismantle outposts.

http://www.israelnationalnews.com/News/Flash.aspx/165711

Offline Secularbeliever

• Master JTFer
Re: Peres to Senators: We Will Take Down Outposts
« Reply #1 on: May 27, 2009, 11:54:10 AM »
What idiots.  Who gives up something for nothing?  It is insane.  The simplest used car dealer knows better than that.  By the way, I say we pay a very heavy price for peace.  Tear down Peres' home, turn it over to Arabs and send Peres to Saudi Arabia in exchange for a barrel of oil.
We all need to pray for Barack Obama, may the Lord provide him a safe move back to Chicago in January 2,013.

Offline eb22

• Ultimate JTFer
  • No Appeasement.or Concessions.Fakestine is a Hoax.
« Reply #2 on: May 28, 2009, 01:12:34 AM »
Shimon Peres has proven once again that he's a traitor to Israel.     The same with any elected official who is willing to give up even an inch of Israel land for so called peace.     
"Israel's leaders seem to be more afraid of Obama than they are of G-d. Now we're getting to the real root of the problem. Secular politics won't save Israel. Denying the divine nature of the Jewish State has brought Israel neither stability nor peace. When that changes Israel will finally be blessed with both in abundance"-----------NormanF   ( Posted on Israel Matzav's Blog )

http://jtf.org/

Offline DownwithIslam

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #3 on: May 28, 2009, 01:14:05 AM »
Peres is also in favor of Iran getting a nuclear wepaon. The only thing that should be dismantled is peres. I
I am urinating on a Koran.

Offline Lewinsky Stinks, Dr. Brennan Rocks

• Honorable Winged Member
  • Gold Star JTF Member
  • Real Kahanist
« Reply #4 on: May 28, 2009, 02:32:10 AM »
I keep saying we can't blame just the kapos. The kapos are in power because Israelis are too dumb to realize how brainwashed they are. They only care about what the goyim think, and whether Hussein will keep sending them money. What idiots.