Author Topic: Former U.S. Ambassador: Partition Kosovo and Bosnia  (Read 2910 times)

Offline sonja_yu

• Senior JTFer
    • My YouTube
Re: Former U.S. Ambassador: Partition Kosovo and Bosnia
« Reply #1 on: June 08, 2009, 07:46:19 PM »
Bosnia, OK, but partition of Kosovo is NOT an option!
The only thing we did wrong was not sending at least 500,000 Albanian immigrants back to where they belong to.

Offline Serbian Canadian

• Senior JTFer
« Reply #2 on: June 08, 2009, 11:22:47 PM »
The only thing we did wrong was not sending at least 500,000 Albanian immigrants back to where they belong to.

You realize partitioning Kosovo, as illogical as it sounds, is the best possible outcome realistically speaking for Serbs there? It's no wonder Kosovo Albanians rejected that proposal. They want Kosovo under their full administration. The situation in Bosnia is completely different. Personally, I believe the best outcome would be for Republic of Srpska to be recognized as an independent republic, but of course that's not going to happen.

Offline sonja_yu

• Senior JTFer
    • My YouTube
« Reply #3 on: June 09, 2009, 05:41:12 PM »

You realize partitioning Kosovo, as illogical as it sounds, is the best possible outcome realistically speaking for Serbs there? It's no wonder Kosovo Albanians rejected that proposal. They want Kosovo under their full administration. The situation in Bosnia is completely different. Personally, I believe the best outcome would be for Republic of Srpska to be recognized as an independent republic, but of course that's not going to happen.

We don't need more small republics, we need unity among ourselves.
There is a logical possibility to split Bosnia on three, but partition of Kosovo is simply not an option.
Accepting partition is accepting independence.

Offline Nik_Srb

• Full JTFer
« Reply #4 on: June 10, 2009, 05:45:19 PM »
imho its the same with bosnia,Boshnjaci?WTF?anybody else think its wtf?And the only reason croats have majority on the lands they live in is because they killed and expeled milions!
If we recodnise that as a country,were openly saying,ok butcher us again when some other germany or america is in power,dunno bout you,but im no masohist