Author Topic: Interracial Marriages Surge Across U.S.  (Read 6181 times)

Imerica

Re: Interracial Marriages Surge Across U.S.
« Reply #25 on: April 23, 2007, 06:35:53 PM »
Actually, everything Chaim said was a chopped up version of comments I made. I did say that I respect the 'leaders' action in the black community where it helped get blacks jobs I NEVER said that I supported their hate for Jews and whites. Chaim is on here and Youtube every day talking about how much he hates the black culture and he poorly imitates some blacks' vernacular to get his point across and as a jab at their character. Its no different than what Al, Jesse and Louis have done. There are people who are a part of JTF who don't agree with all of the negativity that Chaim allows to exit his lips, but they respect his want to bring Israel to the forefront.

He also said that I "spat on the Jews" who aided in the efforts to make blacks accepted in America during the Civil Rights movement. I told two people here that I loved and appreciated the Jews who helped make it possible for me to attend school today. They didn't mention that to him. I also never said whether I supported Muslims or not, but I did say the same thing I said about some blacks. I don't judge ALL muslims by the actions of one or two Muslims who have comitted attrocities.

It doesn't matter what you praise the black leaders for.  As far as JTF is concerned they are enemies.  So you know that much already.  Now as for Chaim being more negative than other Jews about blacks, that is because Chaim's movement requires white gentile support, and it so happens that a large number of Christian Anglos do not like many aspects of 'black culture'.  You have to see this as an attempt to build bridges.  Chaim has sat with fundamentalist Christians on his shows who were allowed to call Yeshu the Messiah and to call the Holy Talmud a collection of 'stories' made up by the Rabbis.  CHaim is indeed unique among Jews.  The fact that there is little support for Kahanist Zionism among blacks means that they are fair game.  If you are the kind of person who uses the P-word in reference to the Arab squatters in Israel then you are not a KAHANIST-style Zionist.

Remember that Chaim has relatively unusual opinions about mainstream sources and even mainstream Jewish organizations that antisemites consider to be very Zionist.  He taunts many fellow Jews in an unusual fashion.  That is because he is fully 100% Zionist, no holds barred.

You said you cannot judge Muslims.  Well, you can - you can read their Koran and see what their religion commands them to do.

These are JTF positions as far as I know.  If you go against them you are violating the basic tenets of this movement.  And that is really the reason why you are not accepted.  Civil rights, in reality, has nothing to do with Israel; it might be part of the Jewish mission to the nations but Chaim has already said all Jews should focus on Israel. 

But as you have already noticed, many Jews do not think this way and love blacks, and prefer blacks over Anglos, or at least have no real preference either way. 
Chaim has admitted that he's more critical of the black culture because blacks have murdered his friends, and because he believes that the true nature of the majority of black people are seen in jail. They're evil. And then he says that the minority of blacks on the outside support those who are in jail. (I don't know what he meant by that but I'm going to assume that he meant that the black inmates are financiallly being taken care of by the minority who isn't in jail.) I'm sure that there are some black people who have more things to do in their lives than to take care of inmates in jail. But that's just me.

What is the P-word by the way?

I agree with the last sentence in that I don't have a particular preference as to who I love more, culture-wise. I make individual judgements upon meeting someone, I don't apply the judgement if its negative to an entire race of people though and thats where we differ. As many times as I've been hurt by people, I don't blame an entire race for their actions. If that makes me weird or corny, that's okay, I've been called worse.

Offline Fruit of thy loins

• Master JTFer
« Reply #26 on: April 23, 2007, 06:48:44 PM »
Chaim has admitted that he's more critical of the black culture because blacks have murdered his friends, and because he believes that the true nature of the majority of black people are seen in jail. They're evil. And then he says that the minority of blacks on the outside support those who are in jail. (I don't know what he meant by that but I'm going to assume that he meant that the black inmates are financiallly being taken care of by the minority who isn't in jail.) I'm sure that there are some black people who have more things to do in their lives than to take care of inmates in jail. But that's just me.

I agree with the last sentence in that I don't have a particular preference as to who I love more, culture-wise. I make individual judgements upon meeting someone, I don't apply the judgement if its negative to an entire race of people though and thats where we differ. As many times as I've been hurt by people, I don't blame an entire race for their actions. If that makes me weird or corny, that's okay, I've been called worse.

There are many people who publicly will make a statement like, 'I am not a racist,' or, 'I support anti-racism and equality'.  But in private they will, for example, cross the road when they see a black.  Or in an angry moment they make a racist statement.  Or their racism might be very subtle and they themselves don't even notice it, like for example they might have a subconscious impression that blacks are inferior and need help all the time but white males who don't perform are simply lazy cop-outs.

So Chaim relating his bad experiences is nothing new except that he makes much more out of it than most people.  And the reason he does is because it brings many GENTILES to JTF, particularly white Christian males.

There's nothing to be gained from trying to get black support but there's everything to be gained by trying to get the pent-up energies and frustrations of young whites on your side.  I think a black always thinks of himself as a black first and will rarely consider himself a Zionist first.

THe idea that you judge each individual by his merits is noble but most people do not do that.  If I come up to you dressed funny or with a funny look in my eye, you might think I am mentally ill and avoid me.  There are all manner of impressions created just by a first sight.  A white girl sees a very muscular black baring his chest and sweating in the sun, and then sees me moping about, flabby and white and downtrodden, who does she take a shine to?  Discrimination is very natural.  I often smile when I see young white children roaming about, and their parents, but I know that they have very trying personalities and might be a pain to look after.  Maybe this is a mental illness. 

But anyhow - I cannot stand the idea that a white woman would judge me on merits as compared with a blakc guy.  Black guys have more merits than I do, so if she doesn't prefer me for my race then I have no chance.  My race is the only thing that I have ot fall back on.  If my race is taken away from me by these young women then I have no reason left to live.  And here is maybe a great evolutionary process taking shape.  White women are breeding the white male losers out of the human race ... but I was never at any point in my childhood made aware of or able to compete for white women with men from all over the world.  MAybe children are educated better today and stand more of a chance.
Every white woman deserves the black man of her dreams.  But what does every white man deserve?

Imerica

« Reply #27 on: April 23, 2007, 07:14:49 PM »

There are many people who publicly will make a statement like, 'I am not a racist,' or, 'I support anti-racism and equality'.  But in private they will, for example, cross the road when they see a black.  Or in an angry moment they make a racist statement.  Or their racism might be very subtle and they themselves don't even notice it, like for example they might have a subconscious impression that blacks are inferior and need help all the time but white males who don't perform are simply lazy cop-outs.

So Chaim relating his bad experiences is nothing new except that he makes much more out of it than most people.  And the reason he does is because it brings many GENTILES to JTF, particularly white Christian males.

There's nothing to be gained from trying to get black support but there's everything to be gained by trying to get the pent-up energies and frustrations of young whites on your side.  I think a black always thinks of himself as a black first and will rarely consider himself a Zionist first.

THe idea that you judge each individual by his merits is noble but most people do not do that.  If I come up to you dressed funny or with a funny look in my eye, you might think I am mentally ill and avoid me.  There are all manner of impressions created just by a first sight.  A white girl sees a very muscular black baring his chest and sweating in the sun, and then sees me moping about, flabby and white and downtrodden, who does she take a shine to?  Discrimination is very natural.  I often smile when I see young white children roaming about, and their parents, but I know that they have very trying personalities and might be a pain to look after.  Maybe this is a mental illness. 

What is the P-word?

You're absolutely right, Fruit. There are people from all races who are undercover racists. I've been walking down the street and literally saw a white woman catch my eye, smile and cut across the street to continue walking in the direction I'm going. I've been in elevators with white people who'd look at a hair style I was wearing and feel them staring me down. (Maybe favorable, maybe negative. I don't know, they never said anything but the way they looked made me THINK that they didnt' like black women with braids.)

I think you're on to something though Fruit. If more people saw them as human first, man/woman second and THEN black, there wouldn't be self-hatred in the black community. I can't relate to Zionists, but I can relate to being my own person.