Author Topic: 1 of the most EXCELLENT articles I have ever read.  (Read 1144 times)

Offline AsheDina

• Honorable Winged Member
  • Silver Star JTF Member
  • PSALMS 129:5 "ZION" THE Cornerstone.
1 of the most EXCELLENT articles I have ever read.
« on: January 03, 2010, 10:55:57 AM »
http://guywhite.wordpress.com/2009/12/26/challenge-to-david-duke/
Challenge to David Duke
December 26, 2009 by guywhite

David Duke’s blog is running an article by neo-Nazi William Pierce on Soviet murders of Ukrainian nationalists. Naturally both Duke and Pierce are working with the assumption that the Soviet Union was run by Jews.

This is not a one-time event, but the standard talking point of the neo-Nazis and other anti-Semites. This subject is always – always! – brought up more often to justify Adolf Hitler’s treatment of the Jews, as well as a future genocide.

I’ve written about all of these before and nobody once challenged these facts. But maybe it’s because none of the people who saw it have a Ph.D. in Jew-baiting.

So here’s the challenge for David Duke, who I presume will see this link to his web site, and/or anyone else who chooses to take it.

David, I’ve established certain facts on this blog in many previous posts. Please show me one thing that I got wrong.

A. ORIGINS OF COMMUNISM

Communism came out of German school of thought known as the “German Historical School“.
The founders of Communism called it “The German Ideology“.
It was organized by an Aryan, Friedrich Engels, who needed to hire someone with “Jewish brains”, so he sponsored the most self-hating Jew he could find – Karl Marx.
All German Communists were patriotic, nationalist Germans looking to do “what’s good for the Germans” whereas all the ranking Jewish Communists were anti-Zionist and rejected Judaism.
Marx was influenced by Germans Immanuel Kant, G. W. F. Hegel, Ludwig Feuerbach and not at all by the Bible, Jewish history or Zionism.
The school of economics that was most Jewish at its founding was the Austrian School, the single most right wing theory out there.
B. BOLSHEVIK REVOLUTION

The Bolshevik Party was fully sponsored by the German government.
The Bolshevik revolution of October 1917 was organized and imposed on Russia by the German government even though the Bolsheviks themselves, including Vladimir Lenin, opposed it.
That the Germans were sponsoring the Bolsheviks was acknowledged by the Russian Czar (despite the fact that he himself was 92% ethnic-German), as well as all the non-Bolshevik parties.
The Jewish Bund and the Zionists were opposed to the Bolsheviks.
Soviet Communists made the Jewish Bund and Zionism illegal.
Jews were underrepresented in Bolshevik Party in October 1917 and were better represented in all the other Russian parties, and were only over-represented briefly after the revolution because Germany tried to undermine the Russian people by promoting all ethnic minorities, and also because Jews were almost the only literate people left after the Bolsheviks expelled or killed the Russian elite.
In 1917, only 1.5% of Bolsheviks were Jewish.
Jews only embraced Communists because the Czarist White Army murdered 100,000 Jewish civilians from 1918 to 1920 in a genocide intended to exterminate all Russian Jews. Naturally, the targets of genocide did not side with those murdering them.
C. BENEFICIARIES OF THE BOLSHEVIK REVOLUTION

Germany immediately benefited from the Revolution because Bolsheviks surrendered in WWI and gave up land.
The origin of Russian multiculturalism is based on promoting ethnic Germans in Russia immediately after the Revolution. Massive regions in Russia and Ukraine became German-speaking and dominated exclusively by German culture.
Soviet Union was the main military and financial sponsor of Israel’s Arab enemies, including many terrorist organizations.
While certain Soviet agencies saw Jewish over-representation for a year or two, if you look at all positions of real power, Jews were over-represented for only a few years in the 1920s and even then by only 1%, being 5% of the population and 6% of the government. After the 1920s, Jews were always massively under-represented in the Soviet government.
D. VICTIMS OF THE SOVIET REGIME

Lenin shut down a far higher percentage of synagogues than either churches or mosques.
The only Jews who were accepted were those who rejected Judaism and Zionism. Those who refused were declared Enemy of the People, subject to extermination.
Lenin wrote, “Whoever directly or indirectly puts forward the slogan of a Jewish “national culture” is (whatever his good intentions may be) an enemy of the proletariat, a supporter of the old and of the caste position of the Jews, an accomplice of the rabbis and the bourgeoisie.” No other ethnicity was singled out in such a fashion and German nationalism was actually promoted at the same time.
Joseph Stalin killed Jews in disproportionate numbers.
In Holodomor, which targeted Ukrainian farmers, Jews were over-represented among the victims. While hardly any Jews were farmers, 1.4% of the victims were Jewish. If farmers were picked at random, it would’ve been under 0.1%.
In the Katyn massacre, Jews were likewise over-represented and “Jewish intelligentsia” was an explicit target of Stalin. One of the victims was the Chief Rabbi of the Polish Army.
Holocaust denial was the standard party line in the Soviet Union and it was only allowed to admit that “Soviet citizens” were murdered by the Nazis with no mention that Jews were targeted.
When the PLO killed the Israeli Olympic team in 1972, East German Communists helped the Arabs commit the massacre.
E. STALIN, HIS PURGES AND THE JEWS

The only time when Stalin was in power that purges did not take place was during the time when a Jew was the head of NKVD. He was eventually killed by Stalin too.
Jews were the most disproportionally targeted group during the massive Yezhovschina Purge.
Jews were over-represented in all Stalinist purges. Whether Stalin killed Generals or scientists, Jews took the brunt of it.
All but one Jew in high power was murdered by Stalin.
Stalin announced that “Every Jewish nationalist is the agent of the American intelligence service. Jewish nationalists think that their nation was saved by the USA (there you can become rich, bourgeois, etc.). They think they’re indebted to the Americans.”
Stalin directed Kruschev to incite anti-Semitism in the Ukraine, telling him “The good workers at the factory should be given clubs so they can beat the hell out of those Jews.”
Opposition to Stalin in the 1930s was Jewish-led.
F. ANTI-COMMUNISM IN THE SOVIET UNION

From the 1960s to the 1980s, anti-Communist activity in the Soviet Union was near-exclusively Jewish.
Even after Stalin’s death, massive numbers of Jews were in prisons or psych wards as “Enemies of the People”.
After studying the facts, even Kevin MacDonald admitted that after Stalin and until Perestroika, the Soviet Union was both officially and de facto anti-Semitic.
Life was terrible for Jews in the Soviet Union that despite being fairly well off financially, more than 90% of them left the country at first opportunity. Many spent years in prison because they publicly fought for the right to leave. Imagine being in a country where you willingly go to prison just so you could leave at the end of your sentence. Jewish-run Soviet Union? From prison?
So these are my facts. Please, David… Mr. Duke, please… show me which of these facts are wrong. Show it to me. Or, please, shut up.

SHEMA ISRAEL
שמע ישראל
I endorse NO Presidential Candidates

Offline Lisa

• Forum Administrator
  • Silver Star JTF Member
    • The Urban Grind
Re: 1 of the most EXCELLENT articles I have ever read.
« Reply #1 on: January 03, 2010, 11:02:15 AM »
Hi Ashe Dina.

I read this post over the weekend. I saw your comments there.  This is an interesting blog. 

Offline AsheDina

• Silver Star JTF Member
« Reply #2 on: January 03, 2010, 11:47:42 AM »
Hi Ashe Dina.

I read this post over the weekend. I saw your comments there.  This is an interesting blog. 

The man has a PHD.  He is excellent.
SHEMA ISRAEL
שמע ישראל

Offline Saxon Marauder

• Full JTFer
« Reply #3 on: January 03, 2010, 12:09:59 PM »
Didn't the Kaiser's government in Germany free Lenin from prison and send him off to Russia to foment trouble?
Cædmon's Hymn:

Now we must honour the Guardian of Heaven,
the might of the Architect, and His purpose,
the work of the Father of Glory-as He, the Eternal Lord, established the beginning of wonders. He, the Holy Creator, first created heaven as a roof
for the children of men. Then the Guardian of Mankind the Eternal Lord, the Lord Almighty
afterwards appointed the middle earth, the lands, for men.

Offline ~Hanna~

• Ultimate JTFer
  • Be a light in the darkness.......
« Reply #4 on: January 03, 2010, 12:46:43 PM »
For awhile I wrote to someone in Russia who was in a psych ward for years and years. (to try and encourage this individual)...They locked him up as an enemy of the state and filled him up with psychotropic drugs to control him. That is what they do to enemies of the state, there, they have done this tactic forever. It is horrible.
« Last Edit: January 13, 2010, 12:00:40 AM by ~Hanna~ »
SHEMA ISRAEL
שמע ישראל

Offline AsheDina

• Silver Star JTF Member
« Reply #5 on: January 03, 2010, 05:14:48 PM »
For awhile I wrote to someone in Russia who was in a psych ward for years and years. They locked him up as an enemy of the state and filled him up with psychotropic drugs to control him. That is what they do to enemies of the state, there, they have done this tactic forever. It is horrible.
That is what they do here too, Hanna
SHEMA ISRAEL
שמע ישראל

Offline arksis

• Master JTFer
  • Dawn
« Reply #6 on: January 03, 2010, 06:08:44 PM »
Excellent article and I'm sure Duke won't have the balls to respond.
---Never, ever deal with terrorists. Hunt them down and, more important, mercilessly punish those states and groups that fund, arm, support, or simply allow their territories to be used by the terrorists with impunity.
Meir Kahane

Offline AsheDina

• Silver Star JTF Member
« Reply #7 on: January 04, 2010, 09:32:05 AM »
Excellent article and I'm sure Duke won't have the balls to respond.

This Duke slime is a total condescending pig.  I am really serious, I heard one of his videos about a month ago, I didnt even know it was him, til about 1/2 way through, then They said his name, and all that I could think; My G-d, this is one condescending jerk
SHEMA ISRAEL
שמע ישראל

Offline mord

• Global Moderator
  • Platinum JTF Member
« Reply #8 on: January 04, 2010, 09:33:10 AM »
Didn't the Kaiser's government in Germany free Lenin from prison and send him off to Russia to foment trouble?
I know they assisted him in getting into Russia
Thy destroyers and they that make thee waste shall go forth of thee.  Isaiah 49:17

Shot at 2010-01-03

Offline Saxon Marauder

• Full JTFer
« Reply #9 on: January 04, 2010, 10:22:02 AM »
I know they assisted him in getting into Russia

That little plot bore a poisoned fruit for the Germans.
Cædmon's Hymn:

Now we must honour the Guardian of Heaven,
the might of the Architect, and His purpose,
the work of the Father of Glory-as He, the Eternal Lord, established the beginning of wonders. He, the Holy Creator, first created heaven as a roof
for the children of men. Then the Guardian of Mankind the Eternal Lord, the Lord Almighty
afterwards appointed the middle earth, the lands, for men.

Offline ~Hanna~

• Ultimate JTFer
  • Be a light in the darkness.......
« Reply #10 on: January 13, 2010, 12:01:29 AM »
yes, you are quite correct...it is just not talked about much, although, people are getting smarter and whistleblowing.

For awhile I wrote to someone in Russia who was in a psych ward for years and years. They locked him up as an enemy of the state and filled him up with psychotropic drugs to control him. That is what they do to enemies of the state, there, they have done this tactic forever. It is horrible.
That is what they do here too, Hanna
SHEMA ISRAEL
שמע ישראל