Author Topic: Muslim on YT claims the bible advocates pedophilia  (Read 1234 times)

Offline Ulli

• Honorable Winged Member
  • Gold Star JTF Member
Muslim on YT claims the bible advocates pedophilia
« on: January 24, 2010, 05:26:41 PM »

Please flag.

I don't understand his point at all. First he accuses the Jewish bible and later in the end of the video he justifies pedophilia.
« Last Edit: January 24, 2010, 05:33:04 PM by Ulli »
"Cities run by progressives don't know how to police. ... Thirty cities went up last night, I went and looked at every one of them. Every one of them has a progressive Democratic mayor." Rudolph Giuliani

Offline TruthSpreader

• Silver Star JTF Member
    • http://www.youtube.com/user/WeThePeopleZeb
Re: Muslim on YT claims the bible advocates pedophilia
« Reply #1 on: January 24, 2010, 05:31:27 PM »
Tell him that his so-called "holy" quran also avocates pedophila.
Dan - Stay calm and be brave in order to judge correctly and make the right decision

Offline Ari Ben-Canaan

• Master JTFer
  • "The Necromancers Could Not Stand Before Moses."
« Reply #2 on: January 24, 2010, 05:38:38 PM »
"You must keep the arab under your boot or he will be at your throat" -Unknown

"When we tell the Arab, ‘Come, I want to help you and see to your needs,’ he doesn’t look at us like gentlemen. He sees weakness and then the wolf shows what he can do.” - Maimonides

“I am all peace, but when I speak, they are for war.” -Psalms 120:7

"The difference between a Jewish liberal and a Jewish conservative is that when a Jewish liberal walks out of the Holocaust Museum, he feels, "This shows why we need to have more tolerance and multiculturalism." The Jewish conservative feels, "We should have killed a lot more Nazis, and sooner."" - Philip Klein

Offline Ulli

• Gold Star JTF Member
« Reply #3 on: January 24, 2010, 05:45:46 PM »
YT will not take action on Islam. So I suggest to argue, that the author glorifies pedophilia and is sexually related. A little trick that might work.

Ariel, interesting website.  :)
"Cities run by progressives don't know how to police. ... Thirty cities went up last night, I went and looked at every one of them. Every one of them has a progressive Democratic mayor." Rudolph Giuliani

Offline Ari Ben-Canaan

• Master JTFer
« Reply #4 on: January 24, 2010, 05:52:01 PM »
If a Jew took a woman prisoner, and he desired to bed her, 30 days must pass, he must first cut off all of her hair, remove all of her make-up and jewelry and put on plain clothes...  he must marry her, if they have sex he can never divorce her, but she can divorce him.  Technically speaking.

"When we tell the Arab, ‘Come, I want to help you and see to your needs,’ he doesn’t look at us like gentlemen. He sees weakness and then the wolf shows what he can do.” - Maimonides

"The difference between a Jewish liberal and a Jewish conservative is that when a Jewish liberal walks out of the Holocaust Museum, he feels, "This shows why we need to have more tolerance and multiculturalism." The Jewish conservative feels, "We should have killed a lot more Nazis, and sooner."" - Philip Klein

Offline Ari Ben-Canaan

• Master JTFer
« Reply #5 on: January 24, 2010, 05:52:37 PM »
YT will not take action on Islam. So I suggest to argue, that the author glorifies pedophilia and is sexually related. A little trick that might work.

Ariel, interesting website.  :)
Islam is insane!

Offline Edward

• Senior JTFer
  • יברך אלוהים את אמריקה ואת ישראל וכל אוהבי ע&a
« Reply #6 on: January 24, 2010, 06:36:45 PM »
This Muslim son of a swine dares to insult Judaism

Offline arksis

• Master JTFer
  • Dawn
« Reply #7 on: January 24, 2010, 06:42:42 PM »
I flagged AND commented, what an ignorant quoranimal! >:(
---Never, ever deal with terrorists. Hunt them down and, more important, mercilessly punish those states and groups that fund, arm, support, or simply allow their territories to be used by the terrorists with impunity.
Meir Kahane