Author Topic: I am Outta here!  (Read 4789 times)

Offline christianpal

• Junior JTFer
I am Outta here!
« on: May 09, 2007, 12:51:21 AM »
I am off this pathetic excuse for a message board!

Offline Dr. Dan

• Forum Administrator
  • Gold Star JTF Member
Re: I am Outta here!
« Reply #1 on: May 09, 2007, 01:28:45 AM »
I am off this pathetic excuse for a message board!

na na na na na na na na na heeeeyyy gooodbye!!! na na na na. na na na nan... hey hey hey...goodbye!
If someone says something bad about you, say something nice about them. That way, both of you would be lying.

In your heart you know WE are right and in your guts you know THEY are nuts!

"Science without religion is lame; Religion without science is blind."  - Albert Einstein

Offline DownwithIslam

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #2 on: May 09, 2007, 01:32:18 AM »
No please stay. If you leave we are going to miss you.       hehe go croak you arab dropling
I am urinating on a Koran.

Offline Trumpeldor

• Master JTFer
« Reply #3 on: May 09, 2007, 01:44:22 AM »
Yacov works very hard. How dare you?

Offline cosmokramer

• Pro JTFer
« Reply #4 on: May 09, 2007, 04:40:56 AM »
Good for you Christianpal, even though you are not a Christian but a filthy, smelly camel screwing Moslem who wants all Jews and Chritians dead.

Offline Hail Columbia

• Master JTFer
  • Vrijheid, Welvaart, Beschaving
    • AfricanCrisis, Africa's Premier Hard News Website
« Reply #5 on: May 09, 2007, 07:35:59 AM »
Let's see if my Afrikaans is good:

Totsiens jou, idioot Fakeastiniaanse kaffir!

Learn the truth about rap "music": (Strongly recommended for new members)
www.geocities.com/wilder2k1
My MySpace site:
http://www.myspace.com/hailcolumbiajtf
My YouTube site:
http://www.youtube.com/user/HailColumbiaJTF
Dixie Outfitters, Preserving Southern Heritage Since 1861:
http://www.dixieoutfitters.com/
AfricanCrisis, Africa's Premier Hard News Website:
http://www.africancrisis.co.za
The Right Perspective, NYC's Most Dangerous Callers to Talk Radio, Airing Live Every Friday Night, 10 PM EST:
http://www.therightperspectivepodcastblog.blogspot.com/

In thy power Almighty, trusting,
Did our fathers build of old;
Strengthen then, O Lord, their children
To defend, to love, to hold
That the heritage they gave us
For our children yet may be:
Bondsmen only to the Highest
And before the whole world free.
As our fathers trusted humbly,
Teach us, Lord, to trust Thee still:
Guard our land and guide our people
In Thy way to do Thy will.

Offline mord

• Global Moderator
  • Platinum JTF Member
« Reply #6 on: May 09, 2007, 08:03:46 AM »
http://zionsake-holyland.tripod.com/infidels.html

August 1997, PLO/Hamas Arab Muslim Nazi policemen in Beit Sahur opened fire on a crowd of Christian Arabs, wounding six. The PLO/Hamas Arab Muslim Nazi Authority is attempting to cover up the incident and has warned against publicizing the story. The local commander of the PLO/Hamas Arab Muslim Nazi police instructed journalists not to report on the incident...

In late June 1997, a PLO/Hamas Arab Muslim Nazi convert to Christianity in the northern West Bank was arrested by agents of the PLO/Hamas Arab Muslim Nazi Authority's Preventive Security Service. He had been regularly attending church and prayer meetings and was distributing Bibles.  The PLO/Hamas Arab Muslim Nazi Authority ordered his arrest...

The pastor of a church in Ramallah was recently warned by PLO/Hamas Arab Muslim Nazi Authority security agents that they were monitoring his evangelistic activities in the area and wanted him to come in for questioning for spreading Christianity.

A PLO/Hamas Arab Muslim Nazi convert to Christianity living in a village near Nablus was recently arrested by the PLO/Hamas Arab Muslim Nazi police.  A Muslim preacher was brought in by the police, and he attempted to convince the convert to return to Islam.  When the convert refused, he was brought before a PLO/Hamas Arab Muslim Nazi court and sentenced to prison for insulting the religious leader...

A PLO/Hamas Arab Muslim Nazi convert to Christianity in Ramallah was recently visited by PLO/Hamas Arab Muslim Nazi policemen at his home and warned that if he continued to preach Christianity, he would be arrested and charged with being an Israeli spy.19

Another report in 2002, based on Israeli intelligence gathered during Israel's Defensive Shield operation, asserts that "The Fatah and Arafat's intelligence network intimidated and maltreated the Christian population in Bethlehem.  They extorted money from them, confiscated land and property and left them to the mercy of street gangs and other criminal activity, with no protection."20

Similar findings were reported in the Washington Times following the PA takeover of the Church of the Nativity in Bethlehem.

Residents of this biblical city are expressing relief at the exile to Cyprus last week of 13 hard-core PLO/Hamas Arab Muslim Nazi militants, who they said had imposed a two-year reign of terror that included rape, extortion and executions.[/i]  The 13 sent to Cyprus, as well as 26 others sent to the Gaza Strip, had taken shelter in the Church of the Nativity, triggering a 39-day siege that ended Friday.

PLO/Hamas Arab Muslim Nazis who live near the church described the group as a criminal gang that preyed especially on PLO/Hamas Arab Muslim Nazi Christians, demanding "protection money" from the main businesses, which make and sell religious artifacts.

"Finally the Christians can breathe freely," said Helen, 50, a Christian mother of four.  "We are so delighted that these criminals who have intimidated us for such a long time are now going away."

The gang's hostility toward Christians extended to a 17-year-old altar boy fatally shot during an Israeli incursion in October.

A small stone monument the family erected in Johnny Talgieh's memory on the spot in Manger Square where he died was kicked and spat on by gang members, then toppled with ropes and cables and left smashed on the ground.

"They did not want to recognize that a Christian could be considered a [martyr]," said a family member..."They hate us Christians more than they love Eretz Yisrael." 21

Adding insult to injury, during this reign of terror, PA's Al Aqsa Martyrs Brigades (declared a terrorist organization by the United States) sent a letter to the Bethlehem municipality "requesting" aid in the form of monetary contributions for military operations.  Cynically adding a symbol of Christianity to their extortion demand, the letter was signed "Fatah/Al Aqsa Martyrs (and Church of) Nativity Brigades" [emphasis added].22
« Last Edit: May 09, 2007, 08:11:46 AM by mord »
Thy destroyers and they that make thee waste shall go forth of thee.  Isaiah 49:17

Shot at 2010-01-03

Offline Sarah

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #7 on: May 09, 2007, 01:56:56 PM »
Very well, have a good life. Its unfortunate you're missing out on the truth.

Offline crazyhorse

• Full JTFer
« Reply #8 on: May 09, 2007, 02:03:31 PM »

;D Hail, hail Columbia.....lol, didn't know you spoke Afrikaans boet! What's fakeastiniaanse, lol? ;D

ftf

« Reply #9 on: May 09, 2007, 02:15:55 PM »
Every time we lose a member I mourn, in this case I mourn that someone is so misguided.

Offline mord

• Global Moderator
  • Platinum JTF Member
« Reply #10 on: May 09, 2007, 02:17:22 PM »
Yes i believe she was open to learning
Thy destroyers and they that make thee waste shall go forth of thee.  Isaiah 49:17

Shot at 2010-01-03

Offline Sarah

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #11 on: May 09, 2007, 02:19:11 PM »
In Fruits case i mourn that his life gets better.

Offline mord

• Global Moderator
  • Platinum JTF Member
« Reply #12 on: May 09, 2007, 02:20:49 PM »
Yes i miss his posts as strange as some where

Shot at 2010-01-03

Offline OdKahaneChai

• Master JTFer
« Reply #13 on: May 09, 2007, 03:47:26 PM »
We'll m- you know what, I not going to lie to you, no one here is really going to miss you.

One does not deal with terrorists; one does not bargain with terrorists; one kills terrorists.
- Rabbi Meir Kahane ZT"L, HY"D

ftf

« Reply #14 on: May 09, 2007, 03:51:41 PM »
In Fruits case i mourn that his life gets better.
That makes no sense whatsoever, "mourn that his life gets better"? Do you know what mourn means?

You might as well say I'm really upset about the possibility of his life getting better, means aproximately the same thing, I don't like to be harsh, but check what a word means before you use it.

Offline Hail Columbia

• Master JTFer
  • Vrijheid, Welvaart, Beschaving
    • AfricanCrisis, Africa's Premier Hard News Website
« Reply #15 on: May 09, 2007, 07:34:20 PM »

;D Hail, hail Columbia.....lol, didn't know you spoke Afrikaans boet! What's fakeastiniaanse, lol? ;D

Ever since I became interested in South African issues, I decided to learn Afrikaans.  After all, Afrikaans is not very hard for a native English speaker to learn.  I'm trying to learn as much as I can.

Anyway, "Fakeastiniaanse" is supposed to be the feminine form for Fakeastinian.  After all, there is no Pales tine, and there are no Pales tinians. Those "PLO/Hamas Arab Muslim Nazis" are really Arab squatters whose parents, grandparents, and great-grandparents came from Egypt after World War I, in order to leech off of what the Jews were building in the land of Israel.  That was one of the reasons why apartheid didn't work out in South Africa, since the blacks wanted what evil, racist, fascist whitey had built, since they couldn't do it on their own.

« Last Edit: May 21, 2007, 03:52:11 PM by Yacov Menashe Ben Rachamim »

Learn the truth about rap "music": (Strongly recommended for new members)
www.geocities.com/wilder2k1
My MySpace site:
http://www.myspace.com/hailcolumbiajtf
My YouTube site:
http://www.youtube.com/user/HailColumbiaJTF
Dixie Outfitters, Preserving Southern Heritage Since 1861:
http://www.dixieoutfitters.com/
AfricanCrisis, Africa's Premier Hard News Website:
http://www.africancrisis.co.za
The Right Perspective, NYC's Most Dangerous Callers to Talk Radio, Airing Live Every Friday Night, 10 PM EST:
http://www.therightperspectivepodcastblog.blogspot.com/

In thy power Almighty, trusting,
Did our fathers build of old;
Strengthen then, O Lord, their children
To defend, to love, to hold
That the heritage they gave us
For our children yet may be:
Bondsmen only to the Highest
And before the whole world free.
As our fathers trusted humbly,
Teach us, Lord, to trust Thee still:
Guard our land and guide our people
In Thy way to do Thy will.

Offline Lewinsky Stinks, Dr. Brennan Rocks

• Honorable Winged Member
  • Gold Star JTF Member
  • Real Kahanist
« Reply #16 on: May 10, 2007, 12:32:29 AM »

In Argentina he would be a "turco sucio" (dirty Turk [Argentines call all Middle Easterners "turks" as an insult]).  ;)