Author Topic: NWO unleashes its media attack dogs on Rand Paul  (Read 4796 times)

Offline VladTheImpaler

• Full JTFer
NWO unleashes its media attack dogs on Rand Paul
« on: May 24, 2010, 02:15:27 PM »
Rand Paul, the son of presidential candidate and Republican Congressman Ron Paul, has caused a storm by winning the Republican Senate primary in Kentucky and defeating the NWO stooge who was supported by psycopath Dick Cheney and other neo-con scum. Rand and his father are ardent constitionalists, and Rand has the support of the Tea Party movement.

However, since Rand's success the controlled mainstream media have unleashed a barrage of lies and distortions about Rand, including suggesting he is a racist and believes in racial segregation. As British nationalists we are well used to such baseless attacks from the corrupt establishment and puppet media against our officials, but now that the Americans are waking up and supporting people like Rand Paul, patroits who put the people before the bankers, the mainstream media are dutifually performing their role as NWO propagandists and seeking to destroy him.
http://bnpcrusade.blogspot.com/2010/05/nwo-sets-dogs-loose-on-rand-paul.html

Offline muman613

• Platinum JTF Member
  • All souls praise Hashem, Hallelukah!
    • muman613 Torah Wisdom
Re: NWO unleashes its media attack dogs on Rand Paul
« Reply #1 on: May 24, 2010, 02:34:53 PM »
Ron Paul is not very popular here because he caters to neo-nazis and other anti-semites. I don't know if I support Rand Paul because he may be just as bad as his father..

http://www.americanthinker.com/2007/11/the_ron_paul_campaign_and_its.html

When some in a crowd of anti-war activists meeting at Democrat National Committee HQ in June, 2005 suggested Israel was behind the 9-11 attacks, DNC Chair Howard Dean was quick to get behind the microphones and denounce them saying: "such statements are nothing but vile, anti-Semitic rhetoric."

When KKK leader David Duke switched parties to run for Louisiana governor as a Republican in 1991, then-President George H W Bush responded sharply, saying, "When someone asserts the Holocaust never took place, then I don't believe that person ever deserves one iota of public trust. When someone has so recently endorsed Nazism, it is inconceivable that someone can reasonably aspire to a leadership role in a free society."

Ron Paul is different.

Rep Ron Paul (R-TX) is the only Republican candidate to demand immediate withdrawal from Iraq and blame US policy for creating Islamic terrorism.  He has risen from obscurity and is beginning to raise millions of dollars in campaign contributions.  Paul has no traction in the polls -- 7% of the vote in New Hampshire -- but he at one point had more cash on hand than John McCain.  And now he is planning a $1.1 million New Hampshire media blitz just in time for the primary.

Ron Paul set an internet campaigning record raising more than $4 million in small on-line donations in one day, on November 5, 2007. But there are many questions about Paul's apparent unwillingness to reject extremist groups' public participation in his campaign and financial support of his November 5  "patriot money-bomb plot." 

On October 26 nationally syndicated radio talk show host Michael Medved posted an "Open Letter to Rep. Ron Paul" on TownHall.com.  It reads:

Dear Congressman Paul:

Your Presidential campaign has drawn the enthusiastic support of an imposing collection of Neo-Nazis, White Supremacists, Holocaust Deniers, 9/11 "Truthers" and other paranoid and discredited conspiracists.

Do you welcome- or repudiate - the support of such factions?

More specifically, your columns have been featured for several years in the American Free Press -a publication of the nation's leading Holocaust Denier and anti-Semitic agitator, Willis Carto.  His book club even recommends works that glorify the Nazi SS, and glowingly describe the "comforts and amenities" provided for inmates of Auschwitz.

Have your columns appeared in the American Free Press with your knowledge and approval?

As a Presidential candidate, will you now disassociate yourself, clearly and publicly, from the poisonous propaganda promoted in such publications?

As a guest on my syndicated radio show, you answered my questions directly and fearlessly.
    Will you now answer these pressing questions, and eliminate all associations between your campaign and some of the most loathsome fringe groups in American society?

Along with my listeners (and many of your own supporters), I eagerly await your response.

Respectfully, Michael Medved

Medved has received no official response from the Paul campaign.

There is more.  The Texas-based Lone Star Times October 25 publicly requested a response to questions about whether the Paul campaign would repudiate and reject a $500 donation from white supremacist StørmFrønt.org founder Don Black and end the StørmFrønt website fundraising for Paul.  The Times article lit up the conservative blogosphere for the next week.  Paul supporters packed internet comment boards alternately denouncing or excusing the charges.  Most politicians are quick to distance themselves from such disreputable donations when they are discovered.  Not Paul.

Daniel Siederaski of the Jewish Telegraph Agency tried to get an interview with Paul, calling him repeatedly but not receiving any return calls.  Wrote Siederaski November 9: "Ron Paul will take money from Nazis. But he won’t take telephone calls from Jews." [Update]  Finally on November 13 the Paul campaign responded. In a short interview JTA quotes Jim Perry, head of Jews for Paul describing his work on the Paul campaign along side a self-described white supremacist which Perry says he has reformed.

Racist ties exposed in the Times article go far beyond a single donation.  Just below links to information about the "BOK KKK Ohio State Meeting", and the "BOK KKK Pennsylvania State Meeting",  StørmFrønt.org website announced: "Ron Paul for President" and "Countdown to the 5th of November".  The links take readers directly to a Ron Paul fundraising site from which they can click into the official Ron Paul 2008 donation page on the official campaign site.  Like many white supremacists, StørmFrønt has ties to white prison gangs.

Finally on October 30 Paul's campaign came back with a non-response.  In a phone interview with the Lone Star Times, Ron Paul national communications director Jesse Benton was non-committal about removing the donations link from StørmFrønt.org.  After a week of internet controversy, the best Benton could come up with is:

"We hadn't thought of these options but I'll bring up these ideas with the campaign director.  Blocking the IP address sounds like a simple and practical step that could be taken.  I doubt there is anything we can do legally.  Tracking donations that came from StørmFrønt's site sounds more complicated.  I'm concerned about setting a precedent for the campaign having to screen and vet everyone who makes a donation.  It is important to keep in mind is (sic) that we didn't solicit this support, and we aren't interested in spending al of our time and resources focused on this issue.  We want to focus on Dr. Paul's positive agenda for freedom."

Perhaps frustrated by the weasel words, Lone Star Times asked Benton: "Bottom line- Will the Ron Paul campaign be rejecting the $500 contribution made by neo-Nazi Don Black?"

You shall make yourself the Festival of Sukkoth for seven days, when you gather in [the produce] from your threshing floor and your vat.And you shall rejoice in your Festival-you, and your son, and your daughter, and your manservant, and your maidservant, and the Levite, and the stranger, and the orphan, and the widow, who are within your cities
Duet 16:13-14

Offline mord

• Global Moderator
  • Platinum JTF Member
« Reply #2 on: May 24, 2010, 02:36:54 PM »
Rand Paul has some differences with his father on Iran he believes if nothing else works force should be used
Thy destroyers and they that make thee waste shall go forth of thee.  Isaiah 49:17

Shot at 2010-01-03

Offline muman613

• Platinum JTF Member
    • muman613 Torah Wisdom
« Reply #3 on: May 24, 2010, 02:40:03 PM »
Has he distanced himself from his fathers neo-nazi friends and supporters? I sure hope so...

You shall make yourself the Festival of Sukkoth for seven days, when you gather in [the produce] from your threshing floor and your vat.And you shall rejoice in your Festival-you, and your son, and your daughter, and your manservant, and your maidservant, and the Levite, and the stranger, and the orphan, and the widow, who are within your cities

Offline IsraeliGovtAreKapos

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #4 on: May 24, 2010, 02:51:20 PM »
Rand Paul is worse than his father - he's smarter and doesn't share his real opinion about us.

Offline mord

• Global Moderator
  • Platinum JTF Member
« Reply #5 on: May 24, 2010, 02:56:58 PM »
Has he distanced himself from his fathers neo-nazi friends and supporters? I sure hope so...

Look how all the anti semites are freaking out about Rands position on Israel 

http://spectator.org/blog/2010/04/22/rand-paul-and-israel
Thy destroyers and they that make thee waste shall go forth of thee.  Isaiah 49:17

Shot at 2010-01-03

Moshe92

« Reply #6 on: May 24, 2010, 03:08:04 PM »
patroits who put the people before the bankers

Yes, we know what that means.

Offline muman613

• Platinum JTF Member
    • muman613 Torah Wisdom
« Reply #7 on: May 24, 2010, 03:09:37 PM »

Man is that spectator site filled with vile antisemites blaming us Jews for 9/11, etc.... Damn them all to hell where they belong, Damn them all the hell!

Offline IsraeliGovtAreKapos

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #8 on: May 24, 2010, 03:23:33 PM »
patroits who put the people before the bankers

Great eye, Moshe.

Offline TheCoon

• Master JTFer
« Reply #9 on: May 24, 2010, 03:33:51 PM »
My opinion on Rand Paul is the same as a lot of others. He may not be as bad as Chaim makes him out to be, but the fact he literally has many anti-Seimites, neo-nazis and other Jew-haters backing him makes me not support him.

I can't support a man who appeals to so many anti-Semite scum.
The city isn't what it used to be. It all happened so fast. Everything went to crap. It's like... everyone's sense of morals just disappeared. Bad economy made things worse. Jobs started drying up, then the stores had to shut down. Then a black man was elected president. He was supposed to change things. He didn't. More and more people turned to crime and violence... The town becomes gripped with fear. Dark times, dark times... I am the hero this town needs. I am... The Coon!!!

Offline VladTheImpaler

• Full JTFer
« Reply #10 on: May 25, 2010, 02:04:11 PM »
I,ve just read that Spectator article and it seems to me that he is wholly on Israels side it would be foolish to discount the man just because he attracts the wrong type thats not his fault at the end of the day he has his own mind.
Although I don't reside in America therefore i don't know the whole picture.

Offline eb22

• Ultimate JTFer
  • No Appeasement.or Concessions.Fakestine is a Hoax.
« Reply #11 on: May 25, 2010, 04:09:29 PM »
I've mentioned this before but its worth repeating here.     

There's a Catholic Woman in Kentucky named Lisa Graas ( who I greatly respect ) who is one of the most active Conservative Bloggers on the Internet.    Below,   I post the links to her blog and to her Twitter account.    For those of you who have a blog,   I highly recommend that you contact Lisa and exchange links to your blogs.     

In any event,   Lisa Graas feels as strongly as Chaim that Rand Paul being elected as a U.S. Senator would be a DISASTER for Kentucky and the United States collectively.     Lisa probably has as much knowledge on Kentucky politics as any non-elected person in the country.   If you want in-depth info on the case against Rand Paul in addition to what Chaim has provided,   here are the links to check out: 

http://twitter.com/lisagraas

http://genuinegopmom.blogspot.com/

http://smartgirlpolitics.ning.com/profile/LisaGraas

Having said all of this,   Jack Conway,  the Democrat Nominee for the U.S. Senate seat that Jim Bunning currently holds,    seems like he would support Barack Hussein Obama's evil agenda in very large part.    This is one of the WORST choices for an election that I can recall in a long time.      If I lived in Kentucky,   I would be VERY LIKELY be voting for a 3rd Party Candidate.   
"Israel's leaders seem to be more afraid of Obama than they are of G-d. Now we're getting to the real root of the problem. Secular politics won't save Israel. Denying the divine nature of the Jewish State has brought Israel neither stability nor peace. When that changes Israel will finally be blessed with both in abundance"-----------NormanF   ( Posted on Israel Matzav's Blog )

http://jtf.org/

Offline Jack the Man

• New JTFer
« Reply #12 on: May 25, 2010, 10:05:10 PM »
Paul is full of it. His dad even excepted money from StørmFrønt. but at least he's more upfront about his views. Rand knows most conservatives support Israel. It will be interesting to see how he votes in the Senate.

Offline Lewinsky Stinks, Dr. Brennan Rocks

• Honorable Winged Member
  • Gold Star JTF Member
  • Real Kahanist
« Reply #13 on: May 25, 2010, 10:22:40 PM »
Yes, he has come out of the closet.

Offline eb22

• Ultimate JTFer
  • No Appeasement.or Concessions.Fakestine is a Hoax.
« Reply #14 on: May 26, 2010, 01:25:21 AM »
Paul is full of it. His dad even excepted money from StørmFrønt. but at least he's more upfront about his views. Rand knows most conservatives support Israel. It will be interesting to see how he votes in the Senate.

I'm very concerned that Rand Paul is using a non-Muslim version of Taqiyya.     When Steve Forbes,   endorsed Rand Paul back in the earlier part of the Winter,   that opened the door for many others to endorse Rand Paul.     As much as I support Sarah Palin,   she made her biggest mistake by following Forbes'  lead.       Rand Paul has fooled many people.     The fact that Rand Paul goes on the Alex Jones show speaks volumes about what we are dealing with.   Especially knowing his father's history.

Unfortunately,  it has become a catch-22 situation,   as Democrat Jack Conway is a horrific alternative.      The worst possible outcome resulted in both the Republican and Democrat primaries in Kentucky.       While I have no plans to support either candidate,    I'm following this election contest more closely than any of the other races in 2010.   
"Israel's leaders seem to be more afraid of Obama than they are of G-d. Now we're getting to the real root of the problem. Secular politics won't save Israel. Denying the divine nature of the Jewish State has brought Israel neither stability nor peace. When that changes Israel will finally be blessed with both in abundance"-----------NormanF   ( Posted on Israel Matzav's Blog )

http://jtf.org/

Offline Ari Ben-Canaan

• Master JTFer
  • "The Necromancers Could Not Stand Before Moses."
« Reply #15 on: May 26, 2010, 03:28:34 AM »
Some people believed that, despite being surrounded by open anti-Semites, Obama was not an anti-Semite.  Now Rand Paul, despite being raised by an open anti-Semite, wants people to think he is not an anti-Semite.
"You must keep the arab under your boot or he will be at your throat" -Unknown

"When we tell the Arab, ‘Come, I want to help you and see to your needs,’ he doesn’t look at us like gentlemen. He sees weakness and then the wolf shows what he can do.” - Maimonides

“I am all peace, but when I speak, they are for war.” -Psalms 120:7

"The difference between a Jewish liberal and a Jewish conservative is that when a Jewish liberal walks out of the Holocaust Museum, he feels, "This shows why we need to have more tolerance and multiculturalism." The Jewish conservative feels, "We should have killed a lot more Nazis, and sooner."" - Philip Klein

Offline Rubystars

• Gold Star JTF Member
  • Extreme MAGA Republican
« Reply #16 on: May 27, 2010, 08:29:41 PM »
I've been doing a little bit of studying about Alex Jones. I didn't know much about him until about a month ago. Looking at his site, etc. I've come to the conclusion that he's definitely not on the good side of things.

• Gold Star JTF Member
  • Real Kahanist
« Reply #17 on: May 27, 2010, 08:31:37 PM »
I've been doing a little bit of studying about Alex Jones. I didn't know much about him until about a month ago. Looking at his site, etc. I've come to the conclusion that he's definitely not on the good side of things.
You just now figured that out, lol?  :laugh:

Offline MassuhDGoodName

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #18 on: May 27, 2010, 08:57:40 PM »
Re:  Alex Jones

Alex Jones is a long time "professional Patriot" - by that I mean that for many years he has made his living catering to the Militia Movement, Conspiracy Buffs, NWO watchers, etc.  He's had any number of short wave radio programs, publications, videos, and other things with which he makes a living.  He was first and foremost in selling "emergency packs" and "storable food supplies" while insisting that all of Western Civilization was to end as the world's computer systems would fail to read the year 2000 when the dates changed over to the current millenium.  Unfortunately he is a very gullible person with a minimal education and is unable to distinguish fact from fiction a good part of the time.  Seems to be a very nice and personable fellow but his belief system and world view are distorted by his lack of discernment.  He is self-convinced that he harbors no hatred for Jews or anyone else, completely unaware that his belief system is tainted and warped by his inability to filter the wheat from the chaff. 

Offline AsheDina

• Silver Star JTF Member
  • PSALMS 129:5 "ZION" THE Cornerstone.
« Reply #19 on: May 27, 2010, 09:29:52 PM »

Well, I did my work over there. Simon is a self hating leftist creep that made Aliyah and he HATES Israel, real nice..
SHEMA ISRAEL
שמע ישראל
I endorse NO Presidential Candidates

Offline Rubystars

• Gold Star JTF Member
« Reply #20 on: May 27, 2010, 11:18:00 PM »
You just now figured that out, lol?  :laugh:

I didn't know anything about him before. I heard his name mentioned on here a couple of times as an anti-Semite, so my first impression wasn't good.

Offline Rubystars

• Gold Star JTF Member
« Reply #21 on: May 27, 2010, 11:19:09 PM »

Well, I did my work over there. Simon is a self hating leftist creep that made Aliyah and he HATES Israel, real nice..

They let him in but not Chaim? I wish there wasn't such horrible injustice in this world.

• Gold Star JTF Member
  • Real Kahanist
« Reply #22 on: May 28, 2010, 12:55:27 AM »
They let him in but not Chaim? I wish there wasn't such horrible injustice in this world.
The reason for this double standard is very simple. That freak of nature will not convince the Israeli public to wake up to their Bolshevik leaders.

Offline Quagmire

• New JTFer
« Reply #23 on: May 28, 2010, 12:56:12 AM »
The reason for this double standard is very simple. That freak of nature will not convince the Israeli public to wake up to their Bolshevik leaders.

Did you know that Weigang is allowed in Israel.

Online Chaim Ben Pesach

• Administrator
  • Silver Star JTF Member
« Reply #24 on: May 28, 2010, 05:10:12 AM »
בס''ד

Rand Paul is a Nazi Jew-hater and Muslim-lover. Whoever defends or supports him is supporting a Nazi. It doesn't surprise me that the Nazi Jew-hater "VladTheImpaler" brings us a quote from the Nazi BNP supporting this Hitlerite scum.

What is amazing is that there are self-hating Jews who defend this filth.