Author Topic: Remember this Jew Friedson he still loves JTF lol  (Read 843 times)

Offline mord

• Global Moderator
  • Platinum JTF Member
Remember this Jew Friedson he still loves JTF lol
« on: February 27, 2011, 08:26:48 AM »
http://professorreid.newsvine.com/_news/2011/02/07/6006032-jewish-task-force-jtf-is-a-not-really-jewish-and-is-a-terrorist-hate-group  

Jewish Task Force [JTF] Is A Not Really Jewish and Is a Terrorist Hate Group
News Type: Event — Mon Feb 7, 2011 2:46 PM EST
religion
By Reid Friedson
advertisement

Even the Anti-Defamation League [ADL] condemns the Jewish Task Force [JTF]. The Anti-Defamation League [ADL] knows the Jewish Task Force is a bunch of "thugs and hooligans." Many members of the JTF are Orthodox, but they are certainly not spiritual or enlightened. They are just hateful.

The Federal Bureau of Investigations [FBI] has classified the Jewish Task Force as a terrorist hate group. The Jewish Task Force falsely and malicously printed I was expelled from the Jewish fraternity AEPI when I am a proud supporter of AEPI and am even on the Jewish fraternity's website. I am proud to be Jewish and believe in equality.

The right wing Jewish Task Force is not really Jewish. They are haters and liars. That is not the way of Rabbi Hillel. Take a look for yourself at the JTF's incredibly hateful website.

The JTF hates Africans even though many Africans throughout history were Jewish. Few Jews support the JTF. The JTF lies about liberals, Africans, and any others they think "different" from them.   

HERE'S A LINK TO A THREAD ON FRIEDSON :::D :::D                                http://jtf.org/forum/index.php/topic,3175.0.html
Thy destroyers and they that make thee waste shall go forth of thee.  Isaiah 49:17

Shot at 2010-01-03

Offline Kahane-Was-Right BT

• Honorable Winged Member
  • Gold Star JTF Member
Re: Remember this Jew Friedson he still loves JTF lol
« Reply #1 on: February 27, 2011, 10:05:04 AM »
If few jews support jtf, even fewer support this clown

Offline Spiraling Leopard

• Honorable Winged Member
  • Silver Star JTF Member
  • Eternal Vigilance
    • PIGtube-channel:
« Reply #2 on: February 27, 2011, 12:27:31 PM »
Grow a beard, reid...

Offline ChaimBenMordechai

• Pro JTFer
« Reply #3 on: March 02, 2011, 08:47:40 PM »
I was the one who originally brought up this momzer's name last year or so.

He was expelled from the AEPi chapter at Florida State U; he was NOT a member of the FAU chapter; his name was mud as far as we were concerned. He was one of those pigs who thought every female on campus was his for the taking and he didn't care if they were involved with somebody or not. He tried that with my now-wife as well as others. He would go up to female freshmen and say "Hi, I'm Reid Friedson...wanna go out with me?" and the wiggle his tongue at them like the pervert he was.

He was pals with the schvartzes, and the Muslims on campus, they were laughing at him behind his back.

No idea how he became a teacher. I feel sorry for his students.