Author Topic: How to Spot a Troll!  (Read 1311 times)

Offline Lewinsky Stinks, Dr. Brennan Rocks

• Honorable Winged Member
  • Gold Star JTF Member
  • Real Kahanist
Re: How to Spot a Troll!
« Reply #25 on: November 29, 2011, 03:20:15 PM »
lol, that does sound like a troll post
You weren't here yet then. The PFs of that day (NoahideGentile, TruthTyper, Din Rodef, etc.) adopted that tactic. I haven't seen that in a while and they seem to have moved on to the strategy of attacking schvartzes in an over-the-top way.

Offline briann

• Silver Star JTF Member
  • Mmmm HMMMMM
Re: How to Spot a Troll!
« Reply #26 on: November 29, 2011, 06:33:44 PM »
I don't really understand why so many people seem not to be aware of Ron Paul's Nazism. He is as least as obvious about it as Alex Jones, and approaches David Duke.

Well, I'll try to explain it.  There are quite a few jews and gentiles that support Paul. I see it with facebook, as many of the people in the pro-Israel facebook fan page are also in Paul's facebook page (Along with many other conservatives)  If you ask them, they will always say they love smaller government, libertarianism and constitutionalism, etc etc.  

Many have never seen ANYTHING about his disturbing stances on Iran.  Why are they unaware of Paul's disturbing stances on Iran, Irsrael, and the USA?? Because the Left LOVES Paul so they leftist media protects him, since the Left has always pointed to him as a stalwart against war and the patriot act and as a monkeywrench in the GOP's chances if he decides to be a 3rd party candidate. Paul is a useful idiot to the left so they want to protect him... unlike someone like Bachman who they just want to destroy.  And if he runs as an independent, the left will make him untouchable as he will effectively be ensuring Obama's continued presidency.

The ONLY time ive seen the media expose Paul is from RUSH LIMBAUGH.  Rush completely understands that Paul is a useful idiot for the Left.  But Ive never seen anyone from the left expose him... because they love him.
« Last Edit: November 29, 2011, 06:44:07 PM by briann »