Author Topic: Let's all chill  (Read 21344 times)

Offline cosmokramer

• Pro JTFer
Re: Let's all chill
« Reply #50 on: July 10, 2007, 03:56:28 AM »
This kind of music chills me out
All the stuff on that channel is really good.

Yes! Havent heard Take five in a long time.

ftf

« Reply #51 on: July 10, 2007, 04:59:15 PM »
How I feel atm:

Offline Shechinah

• Junior JTFer
« Reply #52 on: July 10, 2007, 05:37:32 PM »
Swim to the very depths of sublimity.  :)

ftf

« Reply #53 on: July 10, 2007, 05:39:50 PM »
Swim to the very depths of sublimity.  :)

Far too cheerful for me right now.

Joe Schmo

« Reply #54 on: July 11, 2007, 02:45:52 PM »
RISE to the utter HEIGHTS of Sublimity!

I apologize for the solo singers.  The notes are beautiful, but the singers are terrible.

Offline Shechinah

• Junior JTFer
« Reply #55 on: July 13, 2007, 06:36:58 AM »
I feel absolutely terrible today.  But this song, and a heavy drinking session this afternoon, should cure me!

http://www.radioblogclub.com/open/138592/diana_ross_coming/Diana%20Ross%20-%20I%27m%20Coming%20Out

Offline Dexter

• Master JTFer
  • צֶדֶק צֶדֶק, תִּרְדֹּף
« Reply #56 on: July 13, 2007, 06:52:14 AM »
Budapest Klezmer Band - Yidl mit´n Fidl :
http://youtube.com/watch?v=JxtPNEuPOwY

It's yiddish !
Not a foreign land we took and not with foreign possession but a land that belong to our ancestors that was occupied without a trial. And when we had the opportunity, we took our land back.
-Shimon Maccabee's answer to Antiochus VII Sidetes.

"When fighting monsters, be wary not to become one... When you gaze into the abyss, it also gazes into you."
- Friedrich Nietzsche

raiseyourfist

« Reply #57 on: July 13, 2007, 07:11:43 AM »
http://youtube.com/watch?v=Qge-AZq-rvg

Instrumedley by dream theater... i regard these guys as the greatest progressive metal band of all time...........

ftf

« Reply #58 on: July 13, 2007, 11:30:01 AM »
This is the typs of music that Yacov and newman's constant berating has pushed me into:
« Last Edit: July 13, 2007, 01:04:10 PM by ftf »

Offline Nic Brookes

• Pro JTFer
« Reply #59 on: July 13, 2007, 12:30:36 PM »
This is the typs of music that Yacov and newman's constant berating has puched me into:

What?!

Offline Ehud

• Master JTFer
« Reply #60 on: July 13, 2007, 12:45:57 PM »
Hey ftf, I wouldn't let it bother you anymore.  It's dead and buried right? 
"The Jews will eventually have to face up to what you're dealing with here.  The arabs will never love you for what good you've brought them.  They don't know how to really love.  But hate!  Oh, G-d, can they hate!  And they have a deep, deep, deep resentment because you have jolted them from their delusions of grandeur and shown them for what they are-a decadent, savage people controlled by a religion that has stripped them of all human ambition . . . except for the few cruel enough and arrogant enough to command them as one commands a mob of sheep.  You are dealing with a mad society and you'd better learn how to control it."

-Excerpt from The Haj by Leon Uris

ftf

« Reply #61 on: July 13, 2007, 01:06:05 PM »
Yacov won't stop hating me as long as he draws breath.

Offline Nic Brookes

• Pro JTFer
« Reply #62 on: July 13, 2007, 01:10:41 PM »
Nice chillout topic

ftf

« Reply #63 on: July 13, 2007, 01:11:32 PM »
Nice chillout topic
Here's another chilling song:

Offline mord

• Global Moderator
  • Platinum JTF Member
« Reply #64 on: July 13, 2007, 01:18:31 PM »
Yacov won't stop hating me as long as he draws breath.
I hate sound ignorant but who is Yacov?
Thy destroyers and they that make thee waste shall go forth of thee.  Isaiah 49:17

Shot at 2010-01-03

ftf

« Reply #65 on: July 13, 2007, 01:22:45 PM »
Yacov Menashe Ben Rachamim, you know, the really annoying administrator guy who is completely two faced and has double standards.

Offline mord

• Global Moderator
  • Platinum JTF Member
« Reply #66 on: July 13, 2007, 01:25:16 PM »
I really don'nt know him :o
« Last Edit: July 13, 2007, 01:51:41 PM by mord »
Thy destroyers and they that make thee waste shall go forth of thee.  Isaiah 49:17

Shot at 2010-01-03

Offline Shechinah

• Junior JTFer
« Reply #67 on: July 13, 2007, 01:41:23 PM »
Yacov Menashe Ben Rachamim, you know, the really annoying administrator guy who is completely two faced and has double standards.

Yacov Menashe Ben Rachamim is one of the good guys.  Maybe the mods are flaming each other on their private forum?   ;D

Offline mord

• Global Moderator
  • Platinum JTF Member
« Reply #68 on: July 13, 2007, 01:57:39 PM »

Shot at 2010-01-03

Offline Ehud

• Master JTFer
« Reply #69 on: July 13, 2007, 02:09:58 PM »

Yacov Menashe Ben Rachamim is one of the good guys.  Maybe the mods are flaming each other on their private forum?   ;D

No, this isn't happening.  ftf, I thought all of that ended days ago.  Has there been anything recent?
"The Jews will eventually have to face up to what you're dealing with here.  The arabs will never love you for what good you've brought them.  They don't know how to really love.  But hate!  Oh, G-d, can they hate!  And they have a deep, deep, deep resentment because you have jolted them from their delusions of grandeur and shown them for what they are-a decadent, savage people controlled by a religion that has stripped them of all human ambition . . . except for the few cruel enough and arrogant enough to command them as one commands a mob of sheep.  You are dealing with a mad society and you'd better learn how to control it."

ftf

« Reply #70 on: July 13, 2007, 02:14:13 PM »
Ended? He's banned me from enforcing the forum rules properly in my section, he's said that someone who called me drek and someone else who called me a cornhole are great righteous people, and though things have quieted down now, he has not taken back anything he said.

Offline mord

• Global Moderator
  • Platinum JTF Member
« Reply #71 on: July 13, 2007, 02:17:18 PM »
I thought JSullivan straightend this all out i saw he left a post

Shot at 2010-01-03

Offline Nic Brookes

• Pro JTFer
« Reply #72 on: July 13, 2007, 02:22:03 PM »
I see yet another problem for JTF...

On the chillout note

Offline Ehud

• Master JTFer
« Reply #73 on: July 13, 2007, 02:28:28 PM »
Ended? He's banned me from enforcing the forum rules properly in my section, he's said that someone who called me drek and someone else who called me a cornhole are great righteous people, and though things have quieted down now, he has not taken back anything he said.

Well ftf, about the people who called you those things.  Just because Yakov thinks that they are righteous doesn't mean that he was tacitly supporting those comments.  Surely you wouldn't expect someone to stop thinking that someone else is righteous because of ONE insult they make to someone?  Ftf, maybe since everyone wants to be able to insult Muslims, you should just let that slide except in cases where threats or violent tactics or extremely vile language is used.  I don't think you will run into any problems in the future if you just let people make silly jokes about Islam.  You're holding this in too long in my opinion ftf, I would advise you to just let it go.  If you really need to work something out with Yakov, why don't you contact him?  It's better to resolve whatever issue you have than to sit in persistent frustration about it.     

Offline TheCoon

• Master JTFer
« Reply #74 on: July 13, 2007, 03:01:22 PM »
Just because Yakov thinks that they are righteous doesn't mean that he was tacitly supporting those comments.

So when Louis Farrakhan thinks Adolf Hitler is a "very great man" he isn't actually supporting Adolf Hitler's statements or policies, right? Love the double standards!
The city isn't what it used to be. It all happened so fast. Everything went to crap. It's like... everyone's sense of morals just disappeared. Bad economy made things worse. Jobs started drying up, then the stores had to shut down. Then a black man was elected president. He was supposed to change things. He didn't. More and more people turned to crime and violence... The town becomes gripped with fear. Dark times, dark times... I am the hero this town needs. I am... The Coon!!!