Author Topic: Inspiring Music?  (Read 63089 times)

Offline Every Jew AK47

• Master JTFer
  • Am Kahane Chai!
    • Good Music!
Re: Inspiring Music?
« Reply #525 on: August 06, 2014, 06:46:31 AM »
A good song for JTF

Serbian Jewish Folk Song sung in the Serbian language

Please keep the Kahanist movement strong and free of internal strife and drama.

Offline Every Jew AK47

• Master JTFer
  • Am Kahane Chai!
    • Good Music!
« Reply #526 on: August 06, 2014, 06:48:36 AM »
Some of the old school and famous folk melodies, Hava Nagila , Finjan , Hevenu Shalom Aleichem..

The video is exactly 6:13 long.  A coincidence?

Please keep the Kahanist movement strong and free of internal strife and drama.

Offline Ephraim Ben Noach

• Silver Star JTF Member
« Reply #527 on: August 09, 2014, 07:43:47 PM »
Ezekiel 33:6 But if the watchman see the sword come, and blow not the horn, and the people be not warned, and the sword do come, and take any person from among them, he is taken away in his iniquity, but his blood will I require at the watchman's hand.

Offline muman613

• Platinum JTF Member
  • All souls praise Hashem, Hallelukah!
    • muman613 Torah Wisdom
« Reply #528 on: August 10, 2014, 07:36:33 PM »
The great Ari Lesser just dropped another 'bim bam' on our enemies, from the beloved Psalms of King David, against the wicked oppressors of the Children of Israel, prepare yourself...

You shall make yourself the Festival of Sukkoth for seven days, when you gather in [the produce] from your threshing floor and your vat.And you shall rejoice in your Festival-you, and your son, and your daughter, and your manservant, and your maidservant, and the Levite, and the stranger, and the orphan, and the widow, who are within your cities
Duet 16:13-14

Offline muman613

• Platinum JTF Member
    • muman613 Torah Wisdom
« Reply #529 on: August 22, 2014, 01:18:31 AM »
NEVER AGAIN

You shall make yourself the Festival of Sukkoth for seven days, when you gather in [the produce] from your threshing floor and your vat.And you shall rejoice in your Festival-you, and your son, and your daughter, and your manservant, and your maidservant, and the Levite, and the stranger, and the orphan, and the widow, who are within your cities

Offline muman613

• Platinum JTF Member
    • muman613 Torah Wisdom
« Reply #530 on: August 22, 2014, 01:25:52 AM »

Offline muman613

• Platinum JTF Member
    • muman613 Torah Wisdom
« Reply #531 on: August 22, 2014, 01:34:32 AM »
Shtar!

Offline muman613

• Platinum JTF Member
    • muman613 Torah Wisdom
« Reply #532 on: August 24, 2014, 12:07:22 AM »
Shalom & Shavuah Tov...

Just found this group on youtube, posted 4 years ago...

Offline muman613

• Platinum JTF Member
    • muman613 Torah Wisdom
« Reply #533 on: August 24, 2014, 12:12:58 AM »
More...

Offline muman613

• Platinum JTF Member
    • muman613 Torah Wisdom
« Reply #534 on: August 24, 2014, 12:23:04 AM »
One more... I think they are pretty darn good...

Offline muman613

• Platinum JTF Member
    • muman613 Torah Wisdom
« Reply #535 on: August 28, 2014, 03:12:45 AM »
Here I go again with Ta-Shma..

Offline muman613

• Platinum JTF Member
    • muman613 Torah Wisdom
« Reply #536 on: August 28, 2014, 03:17:46 AM »

Offline muman613

• Platinum JTF Member
    • muman613 Torah Wisdom
« Reply #537 on: August 28, 2014, 03:24:29 AM »
I think these guys are pretty good with the reggae, dub, hip-hop sound with the Jewish vibe.

Offline Super Mentalita

• Master JTFer
  • Kill 'em all. Let God sort 'em out!
« Reply #538 on: August 30, 2014, 01:15:39 PM »
So beautifull and peacefull....

''At the siege of Vienna in 1683 Islam seemed poised to overrun Christian Europe.
We are in a new phase of a very old war.''

Offline muman613

• Platinum JTF Member
    • muman613 Torah Wisdom
« Reply #539 on: August 30, 2014, 11:46:57 PM »
LKZ had Shabbat lunch with Shi 360 this week... This song comes to mind.

Offline muman613

• Platinum JTF Member
    • muman613 Torah Wisdom
« Reply #540 on: September 04, 2014, 03:04:40 AM »
Inspired by the first sentence of this weeks Torah portion:

Devarim Chapter 21

10. If you go out to war against your enemies, and the Lord, your God, will deliver him into your hands, and you take his captives,

Devarim Chapter 25

17. You shall remember what Amalek did to you on the way, when you went out of Egypt,
18. how he happened upon you on the way and cut off all the stragglers at your rear, when you were faint and weary, and he did not fear God.
19. [Therefore,] it will be, when the Lord your God grants you respite from all your enemies around [you] in the land which the Lord, your God, gives to you as an inheritance to possess, that you shall obliterate the remembrance of Amalek from beneath the heavens. You shall not forget!

« Last Edit: September 04, 2014, 03:15:03 AM by muman613 »

Offline Israel Chai

• Silver Star JTF Member
« Reply #541 on: September 08, 2014, 11:50:42 PM »
LKZ had Shabbat lunch with Shi 360 this week... This song comes to mind.

A nazi whimpers about him in the comments due to his righteous political views.
The fear of the L-rd is the beginning of knowledge

Offline muman613

• Platinum JTF Member
    • muman613 Torah Wisdom
« Reply #542 on: September 09, 2014, 01:16:40 AM »
LKZ what do you expect from numb-skull nazis? They have inhuman hearts and minds, so their perception of reality is distorted. I hate nazis and hope they all die...

Meanwhile... What beautiful synchronicity just occurred. I wanted to post something in the music thread but could not think of anything. A little voice in my head said. "I wonder if Ari Lesser has something new uploaded on youtube?" but I did not pursue the idea. I logged into IsraelNationalNews and there was a headline announcing this brand new video from Ari Lesser. Coincidence? I think not!

http://www.israelnationalnews.com/News/News.aspx/184909#.VA6Mm3Wx3UY

Offline Israel Chai

• Silver Star JTF Member
« Reply #543 on: September 09, 2014, 01:30:04 AM »
LKZ what do you expect from numb-skull nazis? They have inhuman hearts and minds, so their perception of reality is distorted. I hate nazis and hope they all die...

Meanwhile... What beautiful synchronicity just occurred. I wanted to post something in the music thread but could not think of anything. A little voice in my head said. "I wonder if Ari Lesser has something new uploaded on youtube?" but I did not pursue the idea. I logged into IsraelNationalNews and there was a headline announcing this brand new video from Ari Lesser. Coincidence? I think not!

http://www.israelnationalnews.com/News/News.aspx/184909#.VA6Mm3Wx3UY

It's not cool to "criticize" Israel, and the Fakestinians are Hamas.

Offline muman613

• Platinum JTF Member
    • muman613 Torah Wisdom
« Reply #544 on: September 09, 2014, 02:05:56 AM »
LKZ,

For the most part I agree with you but I also disagree with you, and let me explain.

We criticize the Israeli government almost every day. In a way this is criticism of Israel, and when we disagree with Bibi and Livni and Lapid, and criticize them, we are doing so because we love Israel and don't want it to be destroyed. Others who criticize Israels politics are doing so because they do not understand the reality because there is so much misinformation out there. I do think that some Israel criticism does not come from Jew hatred.

And Hamas is the representative for Gaza... They are responsible for the death and destruction. But there are Israeli arabs who do support the state of Israel. Remember Zoabis nephew from last month. There are others who do not speak up about their support of Israel also. Of course they are the minority...

Offline Israel Chai

• Silver Star JTF Member
« Reply #545 on: September 09, 2014, 02:21:02 AM »
LKZ,

For the most part I agree with you but I also disagree with you, and let me explain.

We criticize the Israeli government almost every day. In a way this is criticism of Israel, and when we disagree with Bibi and Livni and Lapid, and criticize them, we are doing so because we love Israel and don't want it to be destroyed. Others who criticize Israels politics are doing so because they do not understand the reality because there is so much misinformation out there. I do think that some Israel criticism does not come from Jew hatred.

And Hamas is the representative for Gaza... They are responsible for the death and destruction. But there are Israeli arabs who do support the state of Israel. Remember Zoabis nephew from last month. There are others who do not speak up about their support of Israel also. Of course they are the minority...

That's like saying that there are Satmar who support the IDF. Their ideology forbids what they do. The Hamas is the Terroristinian Arabs. It's not like saying Obama is America. There is massive disagreement, and the laws of America are against him, despite all the votes he got. Their religion is against the existence of Israel, many are there only to practice their religion on Jews.

I'm not talking about Arabs. Those Arabs that become Noahide can stay before and after Moshiah. I'm talking about Gaza, everyone there is rodef, even if they don't like Hamas, because one way or another, not one of them likes that Israel is a Jewish state, and given any power, would turn it completely into a Hebrew-speaking state of goyim, and an Islamic state (and shortly thereafter, a desert) at worst, G-d forbid.

And anti-Israel criticism does come from Jew-hatred, just many people are brainwashed by Jew-haters and think it isn't Jew-hatred. Almost every day, I recoil in shame that I once said "being anti-Israel isn't being antisemitic" (I was 19), which of course I was repeating word for word from a nazi muslim website I had no idea was nazi. I wasn't a Jew hater, but I was brainwashed with the ideology, and repeating it is promoting Jew-hatred, so I was spreading Jew-hatred without hating Jews, which makes you even a greater threat, and so you have to call attack Israel being a Jew-hater, even if it can just be being an ignoramus and publicizing it.

Offline muman613

• Platinum JTF Member
    • muman613 Torah Wisdom
« Reply #546 on: September 09, 2014, 02:52:20 AM »
I suppose it depends on what you are criticizing Israel about. As I get more right wing I find myself criticizing Israel more and more.

Offline Israel Chai

• Silver Star JTF Member
« Reply #547 on: September 09, 2014, 03:31:57 AM »
I suppose it depends on what you are criticizing Israel about. As I get more right wing I find myself criticizing Israel more and more.

Well the opposite happens with me. The people are sick of it. They're ready for a revolution if it can just target the government who is destroying Israel and not cause a war.

• Silver Star JTF Member
« Reply #548 on: September 17, 2014, 10:27:51 PM »
Johnny Cash - Land Of Israel:
Ezekiel 33:6 But if the watchman see the sword come, and blow not the horn, and the people be not warned, and the sword do come, and take any person from among them, he is taken away in his iniquity, but his blood will I require at the watchman's hand.

• Silver Star JTF Member
« Reply #549 on: September 17, 2014, 10:37:11 PM »