Author Topic: In the Market for a new car.  (Read 21185 times)

Offline Dan

• Ultimate JTFer
Re: In the Market for a new car.
« Reply #75 on: September 09, 2007, 01:49:18 AM »
Nice choice... I just hope you can afford the insurance rates! ;D , I'm paying a whole lot for having a sports coupe in NYC.

Offline MarZutra

• Ultimate JTFer
    • BLOODBATH OF THE LEFT
« Reply #76 on: September 09, 2007, 09:26:56 AM »
You can compare prices on AutoTrader or DupontRegistry.Com.  Either way, I think you'll be in good hands.  If you are younger I'd say the Infinity would be a good choice.  If you are between 30-45 I'd say the Jaguar or even a used Mercedes 500 coup... ;)
"‘Vehorashtem/Numbers 33:53’: When you burn out the Land’s inhabitants, you will merit to bestow upon your children the Land as an inheritance. If you do not burn them out, then even if you conquer the Land, you will not merit to allot it to your children as an inheritance." - Ovadiah ben Yacov Sforno; Italian Rabbi, Biblical Commentator, Philosopher and Physician.  1475-1550.

Offline TheStore

• Junior JTFer
« Reply #77 on: September 09, 2007, 10:26:49 AM »
I think Saturns are good, inexpensive cars....Never German, as BMW and Voltwagon among other built cars for the Nazi war effort.

Offline MarZutra

• Ultimate JTFer
    • BLOODBATH OF THE LEFT
« Reply #78 on: September 09, 2007, 07:43:27 PM »
You're right.  Scratch the Mercedes and for that matter the Jag.  The Brits never did any favors for us keeping Zion closed and illegally creating the Judenrein "Hashemite tin pot "King"dom of Jordan"...well perhaps the Rothschilds benefitted...lol
"‘Vehorashtem/Numbers 33:53’: When you burn out the Land’s inhabitants, you will merit to bestow upon your children the Land as an inheritance. If you do not burn them out, then even if you conquer the Land, you will not merit to allot it to your children as an inheritance." - Ovadiah ben Yacov Sforno; Italian Rabbi, Biblical Commentator, Philosopher and Physician.  1475-1550.

Offline New Yorker

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #79 on: September 09, 2007, 09:50:58 PM »

Now don't forget, you can us him down on the price!  ;D

Nuke the arabs till they glow, then shoot them in the dark.

Offline Bodhi

• Full JTFer
« Reply #80 on: September 15, 2007, 06:18:08 PM »
  HONDA.

;D ;D ;D

Offline Bodhi

• Full JTFer
« Reply #81 on: September 18, 2007, 08:29:58 PM »
Honda makes the best cars on the planet. ;D

newman

« Reply #82 on: September 19, 2007, 02:34:58 AM »
I would never buy from a German car company, NEVER.
I too never guy German.
I am a Toyota woman myself. My car is a Yaris, but it is a VERY girlie car according to all the men I know.  I would LOVE to have a hybrid, and preferrably a car in the future that does not use any terror-gas at all!

Keep the Yaris for now. The hybrid is twice the price but only a bit more economical. At 12k miles / year it would take over a decade to make up the price difference.

Offline Vito

• Master JTFer
« Reply #83 on: September 19, 2007, 11:05:39 AM »
Find a Geo Metro! They're not new, but my 3cyl 1.0 bad boy can get over 50 mpg..... and I didn't pay $25K for it ;)

Joe Schmo

« Reply #84 on: September 19, 2007, 11:10:44 AM »
Bentley makes nice cars.

raiseyourfist

« Reply #85 on: September 19, 2007, 11:31:13 AM »
It really depends how much your willing to spend...

I am also on the lookout for a car preferably a Mitsubishi Magna as they are great cars used...

Offline White Israelite

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #86 on: September 19, 2007, 01:02:33 PM »
I have a Mitsubishi Eclipse 2000 GT, I paid 15,000 for it at the time. Take into account i'm a young guy and just need it to get to work. It's a Jap car but it is reliable. My mother has a Toyota van and it's had very little problems. My grandpa had a Lincoln, that was a nice car.

I would like to have a Mercedes Benz in the future, I'll give respect to quality and technology. Effectively speaking, if we boycotted every company involved with the Nazis, there would really be nothing left for us to purchase. IBM was involved with the Nazis and Ford was also involved with the Nazis, he even gave a free copy of the protocols of zion with each FORD purchased.

Personally I find mercedes benz to be classy cars. Who cares where it's made as long as it gets you from point A to point B. My friend has a VW however and he has had a lot of problems with it.

Offline Manch

• Master JTFer
  • Kahane Tzadak!
« Reply #87 on: September 19, 2007, 03:45:18 PM »
If you are a young person, get like a E46 type 3 series BMW, M3 if you can afford it, manual transmission. It will blow you away. Forget about hybrid and other nonsense, live the life.
Hayot Araviot Masrihot

newman

« Reply #88 on: September 19, 2007, 10:36:55 PM »
Bentley makes nice cars.

If you had more money than you knew what to do with, a Bently Turbo in Brooklands Green would be the ultimate indulgence.

Offline MARINO

• Junior JTFer
  • "Semper Fi"
« Reply #89 on: September 23, 2007, 09:24:16 PM »
I actually decided not to buy the Infiniti G35 coupe, and instead I am buying a 2004 Acura TL. The car has leather, sunroof,voice activated navigation, 6 disc changer, bluetooth, as well as many other features. Plus being that I live in North Jersey it tends to snow more up here, and having a rear wheel drive car is not a great idea.

Offline MarZutra

• Ultimate JTFer
    • BLOODBATH OF THE LEFT
« Reply #90 on: September 23, 2007, 11:53:59 PM »
Dude before you do so, check out the Saab 9.3 Arc or Aero.  You will be very impressed especially ones with the sport package.  I just bought one and it is amazing.  It has EVERY option.  250bhp, 17" rims, full leather.........At least check it out and compare.  I'm sure you, like me, will find no comparison...