Author Topic: Best reason's why abortion should be legal.  (Read 1627 times)

Offline Tag-MehirTzedek

• Silver Star JTF Member
Best reason's why abortion should be legal.
« on: April 04, 2014, 01:26:01 PM »
.   ד  עֹזְבֵי תוֹרָה, יְהַלְלוּ רָשָׁע;    וְשֹׁמְרֵי תוֹרָה, יִתְגָּרוּ בָם
4 They that forsake the law praise the wicked; but such as keep the law contend with them.

ה  אַנְשֵׁי-רָע, לֹא-יָבִינוּ מִשְׁפָּט;    וּמְבַקְשֵׁי יְהוָה, יָבִינוּ כֹל.   
5 Evil men understand not justice; but they that seek the LORD understand all things.

Offline Lewinsky Stinks, Dr. Brennan Rocks

• Honorable Winged Member
  • Gold Star JTF Member
  • Real Kahanist
Re: Best reason's why abortion should be legal.
« Reply #1 on: April 04, 2014, 01:35:46 PM »
They were still innocent in the womb. They had a chance to choose right or wrong and if they had been raised by actual human beings maybe they would have chosen the former.

Offline Dr. Dan

• Forum Administrator
  • Gold Star JTF Member
« Reply #2 on: April 04, 2014, 02:17:22 PM »
abortions are bad when the mother's life is not in danger.  But I will agree to voluntary sterilization.
If someone says something bad about you, say something nice about them. That way, both of you would be lying.

In your heart you know WE are right and in your guts you know THEY are nuts!

"Science without religion is lame; Religion without science is blind."  - Albert Einstein

Offline Sparky

• Senior JTFer
« Reply #3 on: April 04, 2014, 04:17:58 PM »
I agree.  Free walk-in abortion clinics should be located in every ghetto in the US.  Without abortions, the black population of the US would explode, with the predictable devastating consequences.  I respect all those who are against abortion, but have to disagree in this particular case. 

Offline Tag-MehirTzedek

• Silver Star JTF Member
« Reply #4 on: April 04, 2014, 04:37:41 PM »
  I was just messing around. I don't know if their should be abortions or not. But this sure make a good case for it though.
   I do think though that their should be things such as contraceptives though. A lot cheaper to provide people with them instead of then paying a lifetime of welfare, cops, jails, and robberies (being robbed paying the price), insurance premiums etc.
4 They that forsake the law praise the wicked; but such as keep the law contend with them.

5 Evil men understand not justice; but they that seek the LORD understand all things.

Offline Tag-MehirTzedek

• Silver Star JTF Member
« Reply #5 on: April 04, 2014, 04:38:58 PM »
I agree.  Free walk-in abortion clinics should be located in every ghetto in the US.  Without abortions, the black population of the US would explode, with the predictable devastating consequences.  I respect all those who are against abortion, but have to disagree in this particular case.

In the not so distant future America will be majority non-white (and non-Asian).

Offline Israel Chai

• Silver Star JTF Member
« Reply #6 on: April 04, 2014, 05:18:47 PM »
Every life lost means it's a harder life for everyone else, and it keeps getting worse. Before the abortion craze, 70% of black children had 2 married parents. Now it's extremely low. No responsibility to kids is encouraged, so it makes culture worse.

And this is disgusting.
The fear of the L-rd is the beginning of knowledge

Offline Rubystars

• Gold Star JTF Member
  • Extreme MAGA Republican
« Reply #7 on: April 04, 2014, 09:55:01 PM »
Eugenics through murder is not the answer to anything Tag.

Offline Israel Chai

• Silver Star JTF Member
« Reply #8 on: April 05, 2014, 08:45:52 PM »
*reasons

Offline Zelhar

• Gold Star JTF Member
« Reply #9 on: April 06, 2014, 05:37:42 AM »
I am a big proponent of fixing the problem at the pre-conception stage by offering savages cash incentives to undergo permanent sterilization.

Offline Rubystars

• Gold Star JTF Member
  • Extreme MAGA Republican
« Reply #10 on: April 06, 2014, 06:40:08 AM »
I don't think that people should be having children if they aren't able to even take care of themselves but like you I agree this should be a concern pre-conception.

It's important to point out though that this has nothing to do with their genetic makeup or ancestry. I want people to be able to have children if they want them.

It would be a good idea to offer contraception to people on welfare but I absolutely am against abortion unless it's to save a mother's life.

• Gold Star JTF Member
  • Real Kahanist
« Reply #11 on: April 06, 2014, 10:18:57 AM »
Blacks already constitute a plurality of abortions.

• Gold Star JTF Member
  • Real Kahanist
« Reply #12 on: April 06, 2014, 10:20:36 AM »
I don't think that people should be having children if they aren't able to even take care of themselves but like you I agree this should be a concern pre-conception.

It's important to point out though that this has nothing to do with their genetic makeup or ancestry. I want people to be able to have children if they want them.

It would be a good idea to offer contraception to people on welfare but I absolutely am against abortion unless it's to save a mother's life.
I agree with this post Rubystars. I think that sterilization and drug testing should be a requirement of getting more than temporary dole assistance for any race.

Offline Israel Chai

• Silver Star JTF Member
« Reply #13 on: April 06, 2014, 03:09:19 PM »
I agree with this post Rubystars. I think that sterilization and drug testing should be a requirement of getting more than temporary dole assistance for any race.

Sterilization is monstrous. I can't believe you're [censored] promoting such a thing. It's not a [censored] joke. You a nazi or something?

Offline Zelhar

• Gold Star JTF Member
« Reply #14 on: April 06, 2014, 06:48:18 PM »
It is more humane then the alternative of abortions and unwanted abused and neglected babies that grow up into that same pattern.
Sterilization is monstrous. I can't believe you're [censored] promoting such a thing. It's not a [censored] joke. You a nazi or something?

• Gold Star JTF Member
  • Real Kahanist
« Reply #15 on: April 06, 2014, 07:10:33 PM »
Is this post a joke dude?

Offline NoMosqueHere

• Master JTFer
« Reply #16 on: April 06, 2014, 07:55:43 PM »
Abortion is necessary because mandatory sterilization is forbidden.  Blacks have the highest abortion rate in the US.  Without it, the black population and, therefore, black social chaos would explode to truly horrific levels.

Offline muman613

• Platinum JTF Member
  • All souls praise Hashem, Hallelukah!
    • muman613 Torah Wisdom
« Reply #17 on: April 06, 2014, 09:02:39 PM »

No, I don't think it is a joke. LKZ is correct that forced sterilization is a Nazi practice... Anyone who has studied what the Nazis did during their reich will quickly learn that the first plan, before the 'Final Solution' was the forced sterilization of the Jewish people. They would finish off the future generations of the Jewish people, while letting the current generation die off (with no ability to assimilate).

I am against both. I do not believe that they are innately evil, and they are certainly redeemable human souls. I do not think murder or forced sterilization are viable options...

And I know that these people are not innately Jew lovers, and many are our enemy. But that is not because of their race, but rather because of their religion.

You shall make yourself the Festival of Sukkoth for seven days, when you gather in [the produce] from your threshing floor and your vat.And you shall rejoice in your Festival-you, and your son, and your daughter, and your manservant, and your maidservant, and the Levite, and the stranger, and the orphan, and the widow, who are within your cities
Duet 16:13-14

Offline Israel Chai

• Silver Star JTF Member
« Reply #18 on: April 06, 2014, 09:13:54 PM »
Abortion is necessary because mandatory sterilization is forbidden.  Blacks have the highest abortion rate in the US.  Without it, the black population and, therefore, black social chaos would explode to truly horrific levels.

You're a piece of [censored]. The reason why they've degenerated to these levels is they see no worth in their lives.

I guess this implies you weren't joking. I wouldn't sterilize a rodent. To promote such a thing is to disregard human life and spit in G-d's face. You're despicable if you really believe this, and G-d forbid you ever have any power in your life if it is so.

• Gold Star JTF Member
  • Real Kahanist
« Reply #19 on: April 06, 2014, 09:44:30 PM »
Dude you need to chill out. Why so crazy?

Offline Tag-MehirTzedek

• Silver Star JTF Member
« Reply #20 on: April 06, 2014, 09:46:55 PM »
I would sterilize the Nazi's though. I think that's what Stalin and maybe the U.S. leaders at first wanted to do after WW2.

Offline Israel Chai

• Silver Star JTF Member
« Reply #21 on: April 06, 2014, 10:42:54 PM »
Dude you need to chill out. Why so crazy?

Should repeat the same. I HATE how people can say disgusting horrible things calmly like the don't care, and then get offended when someone raises their voice. If you were really right, you'd fight for it. Phonieness leads to atrociousness.

I would sterilize the Nazi's though. I think that's what Stalin and maybe the U.S. leaders at first wanted to do after WW2.

• Gold Star JTF Member
  • Real Kahanist
« Reply #22 on: April 06, 2014, 10:55:48 PM »
Should repeat the same. I HATE how people can say disgusting horrible things calmly like the don't care, and then get offended when someone raises their voice. If you were really right, you'd fight for it. Phonieness leads to atrociousness.
You think sterilizing welfare bums is atrocious but abortion isn't?

Offline Israel Chai

• Silver Star JTF Member
« Reply #23 on: April 07, 2014, 12:34:02 AM »
You think sterilizing welfare bums is atrocious but abortion isn't?

WHAT?? They're both murderous atrocities. I never once supported abortion in any situation besides what halacha says to save a mother.

Offline Sparky

• Senior JTFer
« Reply #24 on: April 07, 2014, 12:43:23 AM »
Blacks already constitute a plurality of abortions.

Good.  I think abortions should be free and easily available to the black community.  I understand people's concern about the unborn, but in this case, they fail to consider the skyrocketing murder rates that would occur with a large black population.   Look at the murder rates by blacks now in US, and they only make up 14% of the population.   Imagine 30%, 50%,...   Sorry, but if the choice is between black abortions and a more violent and dangerous country,  I'll take the former.  My concern is with the already born in this case.