Author Topic: Best reason's why abortion should be legal.  (Read 1628 times)

Offline Israel Chai

• Silver Star JTF Member
Re: Best reason's why abortion should be legal.
« Reply #25 on: April 07, 2014, 01:01:46 AM »
Good.  I think abortions should be free and easily available to the black community.  I understand people's concern about the unborn, but in this case, they fail to consider the skyrocketing murder rates that would occur with a large black population.   Look at the murder rates by blacks now in US, and they only make up 14% of the population.   Imagine 30%, 50%,...   Sorry, but if the choice is between black abortions and a more violent and dangerous country,  I'll take the former.  My concern is with the already born in this case.

Any attempt to keep a group from having babies will increase their offspring. That's a Torah promise. Furthermore, when you teach them to have no regard for their own lives, they'll have no regard for yours. This is despicable beyond all mention, and of course it means that your own women will be happy to use the same services. You are decreeing more black people, not that it's a problem if they're righteous, and unrighteousness upon those that are. You should all be deeply ashamed of yourself and ask Hashem for forgiveness for wanting to kill the babies of his children. You want to kill babies because you think you're more righteous. This is sickening beyond all mention, and not something I can ever imagine JTF, or Rabbi Meir Kahane ZT"L promoting, and something that no Rabbi would join onto.
The fear of the L-rd is the beginning of knowledge

Offline Zelhar

• Honorable Winged Member
  • Gold Star JTF Member
« Reply #26 on: April 07, 2014, 05:27:04 AM »
No, I don't think it is a joke. LKZ is correct that forced sterilization is a Nazi practice... Anyone who has studied what the Nazis did during their reich will quickly learn that the first plan, before the 'Final Solution' was the forced sterilization of the Jewish people. They would finish off the future generations of the Jewish people, while letting the current generation die off (with no ability to assimilate).

I am against both. I do not believe that they are innately evil, and they are certainly redeemable human souls. I do not think murder or forced sterilization are viable options...

And I know that these people are not innately Jew lovers, and many are our enemy. But that is not because of their race, but rather because of their religion.
1. I think nobody here actually proposed forced sterilization.
2. This has nothing to do with race at all.
3. In this particular discussion the point we were making is that elective sterilization is better then abortions.

Online ChabadKahanist

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #27 on: April 07, 2014, 08:12:05 AM »
That's the ticket we can open up planned parenthood clinics in Arab neighborhoods all across Israel.

Offline Lewinsky Stinks, Dr. Brennan Rocks

• Honorable Winged Member
  • Gold Star JTF Member
  • Real Kahanist
« Reply #28 on: April 07, 2014, 01:13:21 PM »
That's the ticket we can open up planned parenthood clinics in Arab neighborhoods all across Israel.
:laugh: :laugh: :laugh:

Offline Tag-MehirTzedek

• Silver Star JTF Member
« Reply #29 on: April 07, 2014, 01:57:16 PM »

If that doesn't work you can always promote Feminism and modern "fashion" in their communities, it will F$^% up their birthrates just like it did to the Jewish communities.
.   ד  עֹזְבֵי תוֹרָה, יְהַלְלוּ רָשָׁע;    וְשֹׁמְרֵי תוֹרָה, יִתְגָּרוּ בָם
4 They that forsake the law praise the wicked; but such as keep the law contend with them.

ה  אַנְשֵׁי-רָע, לֹא-יָבִינוּ מִשְׁפָּט;    וּמְבַקְשֵׁי יְהוָה, יָבִינוּ כֹל.   
5 Evil men understand not justice; but they that seek the LORD understand all things.

Offline Israel Chai

• Silver Star JTF Member
« Reply #30 on: April 07, 2014, 04:19:58 PM »
1. I think nobody here actually proposed forced sterilization.
2. This has nothing to do with race at all.
3. In this particular discussion the point we were making is that elective sterilization is better then abortions.

Elective? .0001% of people would consider such an abomination, and usually because of life risk. Neither is better. And yes, forced was what was proposed.
The fear of the L-rd is the beginning of knowledge