Author Topic: How big are the sins of . . .  (Read 4755 times)

raiseyourfist

Re: How big are the sins of . . .
« Reply #25 on: August 31, 2007, 09:53:50 PM »
Imerica,

This is a Torah forum, not an UMM HMM forum. Here we go by Torah dress code, not UMM HMM dress code.

I read about this. It's a breeding instinct to try and compete for a mate.

It's a scientifically proven fact that the negro male is much more attracted to the white woman than the black. Most black pregnancies occur only as a result of the negro buck being unable to find a white breeding partner. Witness wealthy negro sporting and entertainment celebrities, what type of women do they always flaunt?.....White, of coarse!

The black woman has to dress more provacatively to try and compete with the white female competition.

Are you Fruit?

Rest assured types of white women the black rappers and actors in the entertainment industry target are the more skank, bimbo types so i wouldnt get to emtional about it

It really isn't an issue at all

Offline EagleEye

• Pro JTFer
« Reply #26 on: August 31, 2007, 09:55:06 PM »
For me it is not about fear of punishment, it is about basic principles and morals.  I simply don't want to be a slave to my own desires.  I want to be something better than that.

Offline Ari

• Master JTFer
« Reply #27 on: August 31, 2007, 09:58:52 PM »
Good point, EagleEye.

Offline DownwithIslam

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #28 on: August 31, 2007, 10:14:50 PM »
Hehe, I had a piercing for a period of time in my life. Hope it's not too big a sin. I am sure that the sins of all the anti zionist jews are worse. I don't laugh with glee when Israelis are blown up.
I am urinating on a Koran.