Author Topic: Hello, I come from Germany.  (Read 19371 times)

Offline Ulli

• Honorable Winged Member
  • Gold Star JTF Member
Hello, I come from Germany.
« on: September 09, 2007, 10:42:16 AM »
Hello,

I saw a lot of videos of the JTF at youtube. I agree with the Message of  Chaim ben Pesach completly.
We have in Germany a lot of trouble with fanatic "musels" (A german cuss for muslime). In some parts of a couple of cities you can't go, without beeing attacked, because of the criminal character of the Musels.
A katholik Christ has posted on our site called "Die grüne Pest" a JTF-Video about the islam. On our site are people from all Europe, USA and Israel. The most of them are Christians, but a couple of Jews are there too.

I wan't to know, who was the maker of this great video and so I am here.

I will not keep secret, that there are a lot of western people in Germany, who support islam. From Nazis (They call themself autonome nationalists, free fellowships) who printed t-shirts with the face of the devil achmadinedschad and as he has promised to come to the football-wm, they said, they will make a welcome party for him.

This Foto is linked from a Website of a Nazi-Group near my hometown:

But a lot of more dangerous is the "Islam is Peace" party. In the left German media have a voluntary directive, who said, that no newspaper and magazine should mention that the suspect of a crime is a muslim. So the people in Germany are to be think, that there are no muslim terrorists or criminals.

Yesterday the Musels have attempted to murder a Rabbi, but no Newspaper mentioned that the murder was a musel. Only a jewish leader named Graumann said the truth.

But this danger concerns not only jews, but christians like me too. In all countries of the world, who are in the hand of the Nazi-Musel, they murder christians, they rape christians and they rob christians. On our website in Germany, i have written a lot of text, to say the truth to the people about communism, nazism and islam and that the free economy, civil rights and the civil society with its noble worths, like in the USA and Israel is the only way, with the help of G-d in a bright future.

"Cities run by progressives don't know how to police. ... Thirty cities went up last night, I went and looked at every one of them. Every one of them has a progressive Democratic mayor." Rudolph Giuliani

Offline Ultra Requete

• Master JTFer
  • United We Stand, Dived We'll Fall.
Re: Hello, I come from Germany.
« Reply #1 on: September 09, 2007, 11:10:51 AM »
I'm myself from Poland; and there're not many JTF-ers from Europe; I'm curius haw mods will welcome you; cous we had reently a member from Germany who was banned for portraying Germans as victims of WWII. But If you're a righteus gentile you're welcomed here.   
Jeremiah 8:11-17

11 They dress the wound of my people as though it were not serious. Peace, peace, they say, when there is no peace.

12 Are they ashamed of their loathsome conduct? No, they have no shame at all; they do not even know how to blush. So they will fall among the fallen; they will be brought down when they are punished, says the LORD.

13 'I will take away their harvest, declares the LORD. There will be no grapes on the vine. There will be no figs on the tree, and their leaves will wither. What I have given them will be taken from them.'

14 Why are we sitting here? Gather together! Let us flee to the fortified cities and perish there! For the LORD our God has doomed us to perish and given us poisoned water to drink, because we have sinned against him.

15 We hoped for peace but no good has come, for a time of healing but there was only terror.

16 The snorting of the enemy's horses is heard from Dan; at the neighing of their stallions the whole land trembles. They have come to devour the land and everything in it, the city and all who live there.

17 See, I will send venomous snakes among you, vipers that cannot be charmed, and they will bite you, declares the LORD.

Love your Enemy
And Heap Burning Coals on his Head!!!
http://net-burst.net/revenge/love_and_wrath_of_God.htm

Offline Hail Columbia

• Master JTFer
  • Vrijheid, Welvaart, Beschaving
    • AfricanCrisis, Africa's Premier Hard News Website
« Reply #2 on: September 09, 2007, 11:47:32 AM »
Welcome to the board, but I must warn you that some of our members hate anything associated with Germany.

Learn the truth about rap "music": (Strongly recommended for new members)
www.geocities.com/wilder2k1
My MySpace site:
http://www.myspace.com/hailcolumbiajtf
My YouTube site:
http://www.youtube.com/user/HailColumbiaJTF
Dixie Outfitters, Preserving Southern Heritage Since 1861:
http://www.dixieoutfitters.com/
AfricanCrisis, Africa's Premier Hard News Website:
http://www.africancrisis.co.za
The Right Perspective, NYC's Most Dangerous Callers to Talk Radio, Airing Live Every Friday Night, 10 PM EST:
http://www.therightperspectivepodcastblog.blogspot.com/

In thy power Almighty, trusting,
Did our fathers build of old;
Strengthen then, O Lord, their children
To defend, to love, to hold
That the heritage they gave us
For our children yet may be:
Bondsmen only to the Highest
And before the whole world free.
As our fathers trusted humbly,
Teach us, Lord, to trust Thee still:
Guard our land and guide our people
In Thy way to do Thy will.

Offline Ulli

• Gold Star JTF Member
« Reply #3 on: September 09, 2007, 11:57:35 AM »
I'm myself from Poland; and there're not many JTF-ers from Europe; I'm curius haw mods will welcome you; cous we had reently a member from Germany who was banned for portraying Germans as victims of WWII. But If you're a righteus gentile you're welcomed here.   
I dont agree with his beliefs. Altrough there are many Germans who think so. But they confuse the originate and the action. German people have elected Hitler and where responsible for the consequences of their doing. We should be thankful for the great help, after WWII, who the USA bring to us. I can't understand that theres a lot of German politicans and others, who hate the USA.
Without the Help of the USA there where never the Germany of today.
« Last Edit: September 09, 2007, 12:00:40 PM by Goldfasan »
"Cities run by progressives don't know how to police. ... Thirty cities went up last night, I went and looked at every one of them. Every one of them has a progressive Democratic mayor." Rudolph Giuliani

Offline Dexter

• Master JTFer
  • צֶדֶק צֶדֶק, תִּרְדֹּף
« Reply #4 on: September 09, 2007, 12:13:20 PM »
Welcome  :)
Can you tell us a bit more about yourself ?

Party you support in ...
Belief ...
Age ...
etc'

I ask all JTFers, please welcome him nicely ...
Not a foreign land we took and not with foreign possession but a land that belong to our ancestors that was occupied without a trial. And when we had the opportunity, we took our land back.
-Shimon Maccabee's answer to Antiochus VII Sidetes.

"When fighting monsters, be wary not to become one... When you gaze into the abyss, it also gazes into you."
- Friedrich Nietzsche

Offline Ulli

• Gold Star JTF Member
« Reply #5 on: September 09, 2007, 01:10:50 PM »
Welcome  :)
Can you tell us a bit more about yourself ?

Party you support in ...
Belief ...
Age ...
etc'

I ask all JTFers, please welcome him nicely ...

I was born in Hamburg. Now I live in a small county named Friesland in northern Germany. My belief is christian. I was baptized lutherian, but i read a lot of scriptures from Johannes Calvin and i think that he was right. But i tolerate other confessions, but no muslimes, because that is an ideologie, like others we well know from the 20.th century, and no religion. My age is 29 and i support no political party. Most near are my position to the German conservatives called CDU. They are like the Republicans in the USA. It is good, that they don't hate the USA and Israel, but on the one hand are in this Party some politicians who want to catch votes from people who see Germany at the end of WWII in a role as victim too, on the other hand they go to the insane Museldirt and make a islamconference, where they tell us that islam is a part of Europe. In my oppinion it's not and will never. When you see this German victim politically position, you can catch votes, there is no doubt, but you ruine the future with this.
First because its not true and second because the muslims thought too that they are victims of Americans and Jews, without reflecting their own behavior. So this can cause alliances between this mislead group of Germans and the murdermuslims. This is a great danger for Europe.

Offline serbian army

• Master JTFer
« Reply #6 on: September 09, 2007, 01:18:00 PM »
Welcome, tell us more about recent terrorist attacks in Germany :o :o :o
Serbia will never surrender Kosovo to the breakaway province's ethnic Albanian majority or trade its territory for European Union or NATO membership,

Offline jdl4ever

• Master JTFer
« Reply #7 on: September 09, 2007, 02:08:52 PM »
Welcome to the forum.  Make sure Islam doesn't take over your country.  We hope you'll post more in the future. 
"Enough weeping and wailing; and the following of leaders & rabbis who are pygmies of little faith & less understanding."
"I believe very much in a nation beating their swords into plowshears but when my enemy has a sword I don't want a plowshear"
-Rabbi Meir Kahane Zs'l HYD

Offline Ulli

• Gold Star JTF Member
« Reply #8 on: September 09, 2007, 02:33:03 PM »
The terrorists are muslims, that are following the saudian way of islam, wahabismus. One was a ethnic turkish man, the two others are etnic germans. They have the goal to kill mainly americans in Germany.

The names of the three are:
Fritz G., Daniel S. und Adem Y.

They go to a german muslim club that named "Multi-Kultur-Haus" (muliculture house), there they learned the real islam. The bavarian home secretarian Beckstein closed the multi-culture-house, because they agitate against Americans and Jews. Now they go to the IEZ (islam information center) in the same town named Ulm.

This is a picture of the front of IIZ:

You can see that on the door is a sticker where stand "Islam ist Frieden" what means Islam is Peace.

Fritz G. the leader of the murdermuselgang has a friend named Dr. Youssef. He helps Fritz, Daniel and Adem to hire by a terrorist organization named "Islamische Dschihad Union". This Organization sits in Usbekistan, but the terrorcamps are in Pakistan. The three Musels traveled now to Pakistan and lerned how to kill christians and Jews. When they came back to Germany they get their orders directly from the "Islamische Dschihad Union". And the order was to kill Americans.

They bought twelve barrels of hydrogen peroxide totally 730 kilogramm, with a concentration of 35 percent. They have planned to reduce it to a higher grade of concentration and than pruduce explosive material with it. German experts said, that the force of the detonation were like 500 kilogramm TNT.

I heard that foreign agencies give the BKA (bundes kriminalamt like FBI) Tips, because they have heard their mobilephone talks and seen them in Pakistan. So the Police catched the murdermuslims, before they can bomb american facilities in Germany.

P.S.
All of the three murders lived from social care, how it is common for every muslim.

Offline mord

• Global Moderator
  • Platinum JTF Member
« Reply #9 on: September 09, 2007, 02:39:47 PM »
Welcome very good to hear you
Thy destroyers and they that make thee waste shall go forth of thee.  Isaiah 49:17

Shot at 2010-01-03

Offline serbian army

• Master JTFer
« Reply #10 on: September 09, 2007, 02:52:17 PM »
what can you say, i hope you do not support this stinky albanian terrorists in kosovo...

http://www.rastko.org.yu/kosovo/crucified/churches/ch01.html

God save Europe...
Serbia will never surrender Kosovo to the breakaway province's ethnic Albanian majority or trade its territory for European Union or NATO membership,

Offline kahaneloyalist

• Master JTFer
« Reply #11 on: September 09, 2007, 03:31:05 PM »
I thought the issue of Germans on this forum was already settled with Chaim agreeing with me and Jimmy that no Germans would be allowed to join ??? Why is everyone welcoming members of that accursed people >:(
"For it is through the mercy of fools that all Justice is lost"
Ramban

Offline Ulli

• Gold Star JTF Member
« Reply #12 on: September 09, 2007, 03:31:47 PM »
what can you say, i hope you do not support this stinky albanian terrorists in kosovo...

G-d save Europe...

We western christianity has abandoned Byzanz and the East Roman empire. I say never again! I will never support a Muslim. They are not opponents, but enemies.
But I know, some Germans like specially the muslim Albanians, because when they come to the Kosovo the Albaniens are very friendly to them. I have served four years in the German Army. I was never in Kosovo, but a lot of my comrades. They said that the Albanians greet with the Hitlergruß. Dirty Musels, like we know them.
But when the Albaniens are in Germany, you can say nothing good about them. They are stealing, raping and robbing, like all muslims. They live from social care and trade with drugs.
This Dhimmi-Germans, who like the Albanians, will be perhaps the last who the muslim will kill, but they will be killed, like all non muslims.

kellymaureen

« Reply #13 on: September 09, 2007, 03:33:08 PM »
Welcome to the forum :)

Offline Ultra Requete

• Master JTFer
  • United We Stand, Dived We'll Fall.
« Reply #14 on: September 09, 2007, 03:47:20 PM »
Now I can welcome you again; you passed the test.:) but please be careful what you write here; This is Ortodox Nationalist Jewish Forum and all Europeans (exept Serbs) and especialy Germans are not so-liked here. With a good reasons I might add. Shalom!
Jeremiah 8:11-17

11 They dress the wound of my people as though it were not serious. Peace, peace, they say, when there is no peace.

12 Are they ashamed of their loathsome conduct? No, they have no shame at all; they do not even know how to blush. So they will fall among the fallen; they will be brought down when they are punished, says the LORD.

13 'I will take away their harvest, declares the LORD. There will be no grapes on the vine. There will be no figs on the tree, and their leaves will wither. What I have given them will be taken from them.'

14 Why are we sitting here? Gather together! Let us flee to the fortified cities and perish there! For the LORD our God has doomed us to perish and given us poisoned water to drink, because we have sinned against him.

15 We hoped for peace but no good has come, for a time of healing but there was only terror.

16 The snorting of the enemy's horses is heard from Dan; at the neighing of their stallions the whole land trembles. They have come to devour the land and everything in it, the city and all who live there.

17 See, I will send venomous snakes among you, vipers that cannot be charmed, and they will bite you, declares the LORD.

Love your Enemy
And Heap Burning Coals on his Head!!!
http://net-burst.net/revenge/love_and_wrath_of_God.htm

Offline Dan

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #15 on: September 09, 2007, 03:48:24 PM »
Welcome to the forum... Gold is a valuable commodity!!!!

Offline serbian army

• Master JTFer
« Reply #16 on: September 09, 2007, 03:54:01 PM »

G-d save Europe...

We western christianity has abandoned Byzanz and the East Roman empire. I say never again! I will never support a Muslim. They are not opponents, but enemies.
But I know, some Germans like specially the muslim Albanians, because when they come to the Kosovo the Albaniens are very friendly to them. I have served four years in the German Army. I was never in Kosovo, but a lot of my comrades. They said that the Albanians greet with the Hitlergruß. Dirty Musels, like we know them.
But when the Albaniens are in Germany, you can say nothing good about them. They are stealing, raping and robbing, like all muslims. They live from social care and trade with drugs.
This Dhimmi-Germans, who like the Albanians, will be perhaps the last who the muslim will kill, but they will be killed, like all non muslims.
Whey you support terror they will greet you well, but remember my words: Germany will be in muslim hands. There is one man in Serbia who wrote two books about it. Iranian secret services are your biggest and the strongest enemies.
His name is Dejan Lucic, book is called Islamic Republic of Germany. If you find any Serb who is born in Germany, they can help you translate this book. This needs to be translated to your language as soon as possible.

http://www.yu4you.com/items/sr/knjiga/item_168.html

Offline Ulli

• Gold Star JTF Member
« Reply #17 on: September 09, 2007, 04:36:38 PM »
I thought the issue of Germans on this forum was already settled with Chaim agreeing with me and Jimmy that no Germans would be allowed to join ??? Why is everyone welcoming members of that accursed people >:(
I am here to help, not to harm. I understand your feelings, but i want to change something in Germany, so that more Germans cognize that the true American Values of commercial freedom, personal freedom and the trust in G-d are superior to the homicidal ideas of nazism and islam. Everybody who follows this wrong prophets will become a criminal. Sooner or later, but he will.
The whole world have seen this in the time of the third reich.

Shurly it is in Germany very difficult, but i will try it nevertheless.

P.S.:
We have on our site a big banner, that we throw out any antisemite promptly.
Look here: http://www.gruene-pest.de

Wir werfen raus:
Adolf- Stalin- Maoverehrer, Antisemiten und Islamisten!

I translate:

We throw out:
Adolf- Stalin- maoworshipper, antisemites and islamists

I can't see in the heads of the users, but if someone writes antisemitic he will be banned instantly. We have no pure German website. There are users from all Europe inclusive some jews.
You can look here how we handle the babarians:
http://www.gruene-pest.de/forumdisplay.php?f=339
here is a good example:
http://www.gruene-pest.de/showpost.php?p=52597&postcount=11

We document every discharge of antisemitic, antichristian, nonsense, muslime etc. threads on our "Müllhalde", that means "trash can".

You can see it here:

http://www.gruene-pest.de/forumdisplay.php?f=394

This is a privat area, but if you register, you can see it.

Register and ask some Jews at our website about us, than you will see, that all i had said was right
« Last Edit: September 09, 2007, 08:44:21 PM by Goldfasan »

Offline Ulli

• Gold Star JTF Member
« Reply #18 on: September 09, 2007, 04:46:37 PM »

G-d save Europe...

Whey you support terror they will greet you well, but remember my words: Germany will be in muslim hands. There is one man in Serbia who wrote two books about it. Iranian secret services are your biggest and the strongest enemies.
His name is Dejan Lucic, book is called Islamic Republic of Germany. If you find any Serb who is born in Germany, they can help you translate this book. This needs to be translated to your language as soon as possible.

Can you write a little summary of the book in English, then i will post it on our website. Sadly I can't understand Serbian. I will looking for a serbian member of our site.

P.S.: I have opened a thread at our site. Perhaps someone will translate it.
http://www.gruene-pest.de/showthread.php?p=321589#post321589
« Last Edit: September 09, 2007, 05:15:33 PM by Goldfasan »

Offline mord

• Global Moderator
  • Platinum JTF Member
« Reply #19 on: September 09, 2007, 08:04:23 PM »
Yes a girl i know is from Germany i will ask her to transalate may she'll also join
Thy destroyers and they that make thee waste shall go forth of thee.  Isaiah 49:17

Shot at 2010-01-03

Offline Ehud

• Master JTFer
« Reply #20 on: September 09, 2007, 08:22:08 PM »
I am so happy for you to have found JTF, Goldfasan.  You are truly a righteous person, I can tell.  I have a feeling that you will be an asset to the forum because you can give us a window into the political situation in Germany because that's a very interesting place to study the effects of the evil "trifecta" which is the Muslims, the Nazis, and the liberals as you describe them "dhimmi-Germans" who are letting the Muslims destroy your part of Western civilization.

I like how in German you can combine two words into one and make one word out of it like you did with "murdermuslims" I think it's fun to try to come up with new words that way.

I also very much appreciate that you respect and admire the ideals that we cherish in America and aren't consumed with hatred for everything America like most Europeans seem to be.
"The Jews will eventually have to face up to what you're dealing with here.  The arabs will never love you for what good you've brought them.  They don't know how to really love.  But hate!  Oh, G-d, can they hate!  And they have a deep, deep, deep resentment because you have jolted them from their delusions of grandeur and shown them for what they are-a decadent, savage people controlled by a religion that has stripped them of all human ambition . . . except for the few cruel enough and arrogant enough to command them as one commands a mob of sheep.  You are dealing with a mad society and you'd better learn how to control it."

-Excerpt from The Haj by Leon Uris

Offline serbian army

• Master JTFer
« Reply #21 on: September 09, 2007, 09:13:13 PM »

G-d save Europe...

Can you write a little summary of the book in English, then i will post it on our website. Sadly I can't understand Serbian. I will looking for a serbian member of our site.

Who stands behind Islamic World revolution, behind that strong energy that destroys everything on its way, who instigate Islam to rule Europe, who transmits cult from Kosovo to Bavaria, this capital achievement reviles all this. Islamic Republic Germany is political thriller that reviles real power of the Green Dragon( Islam) which on its expedition throughout the Bosnia and the Kosovo to conquer the Europe wants and can accomplish the high ritual of a deadly magic and kill the Christianity.

Wer hinter islamischer Weltrevolution steht, hinter dieser starken Energie, die alles auf seiner Weise zerstört, das Islam anstiften, um Europa anzuordnen, das Kult von Kosovo Bayern übermittelt, diese die alle Kapitalausführung reviles dieses. Islamische Republik Deutschland ist politischer Thriller, der abdecken reale Energie des grünen Drachen (Islam) dem auf seiner marsch während des Bosniens und des Kosovo, das Europa zu erobern das hohe Ritual einer tödlichen Magie vollenden und das Christentum töten wünscht und kann.

I hope this looks any good, if not please correct it somehow.

Offline Ulli

• Gold Star JTF Member
« Reply #22 on: September 09, 2007, 09:20:06 PM »

G-d save Europe...

Who stands behind Islamic World revolution, behind that strong energy that destroys everything on its way, who instigate Islam to rule Europe, who transmits cult from Kosovo to Bavaria, this capital achievement reviles all this. Islamic Republic Germany is political thriller that reviles real power of the Green Dragon( Islam) which on its expedition throughout the Bosnia and the Kosovo to conquer the Europe wants and can accomplish the high ritual of a deadly magic and kill the Christianity.

Wer hinter islamischer Weltrevolution steht, hinter dieser starken Energie, die alles auf seiner Weise zerstört, das Islam anstiften, um Europa anzuordnen, das Kult von Kosovo Bayern übermittelt, diese die alle Kapitalausführung reviles dieses. Islamische Republik Deutschland ist politischer Thriller, der abdecken reale Energie des grünen Drachen (Islam) dem auf seiner marsch während des Bosniens und des Kosovo, das Europa zu erobern das hohe Ritual einer tödlichen Magie vollenden und das Christentum töten wünscht und kann.

I hope this looks any good, if not please correct it somehow.

Thank you, i post this now on our site, but than i have to sleep. In Germany it is stroke 3 in the morning and i have to work today.

Offline mord

• Global Moderator
  • Platinum JTF Member
« Reply #23 on: September 09, 2007, 09:45:29 PM »
Yes my friend a German girl who i linked that site to said it's verry pro -Israel and pro American,she's not Jewish but is vey pro Jewish and anti Moslem .I think she's going to register btw she's just a friend.  Your username is Gold Phesant in english?
« Last Edit: September 09, 2007, 09:48:14 PM by mord »

Shot at 2010-01-03

Offline Ulli

• Gold Star JTF Member
« Reply #24 on: September 10, 2007, 07:08:35 AM »
Yes my friend a German girl who i linked that site to said it's verry pro -Israel and pro American,she's not Jewish but is vey pro Jewish and anti Moslem .I think she's going to register btw she's just a friend.  Your username is Gold Phesant in english?
Yes Goldfasan is the bird Gold Phesant. My mother call me sometimes like this.

P.S.: I have posted the booktip from serbian army to our site. Two Serbian users had replied and want to buy it. Perhaps they write more parts of the book in German.

Here: http://www.gruene-pest.de/showthread.php?p=321614#post321614
You can see it without register. The discussion is in the public area.