Author Topic: What has happened to this forum?  (Read 4658 times)

Offline Shamgar

• Master JTFer
  • Preservation of Dal al-Harb
    • TangoMike3
What has happened to this forum?
« on: December 21, 2016, 11:27:03 AM »
There used to be dozen's of posts per hour on here and now it seems as though there are only a couple per day. Have I been locked into the Gentile Only section? Where are all of the educational threads, spiritual and emotional support and constructive debates. I miss the old forum. Muman where are you?
Infidels fighting Obamazombies and Islamazombies in the wastelands of the former United States.

"I will stand with the Blue Line should the political winds shift in an ugly direction."

Offline Nevski

• Pro JTFer
  • Si Vis Pacem Para Bellum
Re: What has happened to this forum?
« Reply #1 on: December 21, 2016, 11:31:39 AM »
A few Christians and Serbs have been expelled and/ore bullied away so you might miss some active members. Next to that is Munan not posting anymore, he was making like a 20 posts a day.
A time to love and a time to hate, a time for war and a time for peace. - Ecclesiastes 3:8

Offline Israel Chai

• Silver Star JTF Member
« Reply #2 on: December 21, 2016, 05:02:47 PM »
I talk to Muman alot, his workplace blocked JTF, so he can't come on any more.

You want a spiritual debate, post something.
The fear of the L-rd is the beginning of knowledge

Offline Nevski

• Pro JTFer
« Reply #3 on: December 21, 2016, 06:06:11 PM »
I talk to Muman alot, his workplace blocked JTF, so he can't come on any more.

You want a spiritual debate, post something.

Does he not have internet at home?
A time to love and a time to hate, a time for war and a time for peace. - Ecclesiastes 3:8

Offline cjd

• Silver Star JTF Member
« Reply #4 on: December 21, 2016, 07:27:33 PM »
There used to be dozen's of posts per hour on here and now it seems as though there are only a couple per day. Have I been locked into the Gentile Only section? Where are all of the educational threads, spiritual and emotional support and constructive debates. I miss the old forum. Muman where are you?
Have mercy :::D I never knew there was a Gentile section only here on the forum :::D Well a lot of people who could not stand the thought of JTF support of Hillary Clinton after the primaries made it clear that it was either her or Trump... By bashing Trump after the primaries  I don't know who they were expecting to get other than Clinton :'(...  How can you have constructive debates when Clinton stated that she would continue the policies of the shvartza president and JTF was behind her 100% If there is a lack of activity don't blame it on the Gentiles most of us were hoping for some recovery here at JTF which never came about... Thank G-d Trump won that's all I can say.  :dance:
He who overlooks one crime invites the commission of another.        Syrus.

A light on to the nations for 60 years

Offline Lewinsky Stinks, Dr. Brennan Rocks

• Honorable Winged Member
  • Gold Star JTF Member
  • Real Kahanist
« Reply #5 on: December 21, 2016, 07:45:28 PM »
Have mercy :::D I never knew there was a Gentile section only here on the forum :::D Well a lot of people who could not stand the thought of JTF support of Hillary Clinton after the primaries made it clear that it was either her or Trump... By bashing Trump after the primaries  I don't know who they were expecting to get other than Clinton :'(...  How can you have constructive debates when Clinton stated that she would continue the policies of the shvartza president and JTF was behind her 100% If there is a lack of activity don't blame it on the Gentiles most of us were hoping for some recovery here at JTF which never came about... Thank G-d Trump won that's all I can say.  :dance:
I don't know if you believe this nonsense or not. Tell you what, Stallion, I will personally send you a check for my whole life savings when you can show me where Chaim and JTF endorsed Hillary Clinton. I actually mean that.

PS: You (in part) are the reason we had the choice of Trump vs. Clinton (you supported Trump during the primaries, or did you forget that?  :P ).

Offline cjd

• Silver Star JTF Member
« Reply #6 on: December 21, 2016, 08:05:12 PM »
I don't know if you believe this nonsense or not. Tell you what, Stallion, I will personally send you a check for my whole life savings when you can show me where Chaim and JTF endorsed Hillary Clinton. I actually mean that.

PS: You (in part) are the reason we had the choice of Trump vs. Clinton (you supported Trump during the primaries, or did you forget that?  :P ).
Yes, when I saw Cruz as the looser he was I had no other choice... Cruz was a big disappointment to me because I was most likely interested in him sooner than you or even Chaim was... You keep your communion money for yourself  "Talkie Tina"  unless the  check your sending is going to be for a million dollars or more I really have no need to show you anything... You know as well as I do by cutting Trump down in the later part of the campaign JTF was supporting Clinton... The disclaimer that JTF did not support Clinton was comical to say the least... As I have said openly Chaim hits the nail on the head when it comes to the issues in Israel but his views on U.S policy leave a lot to be desired.

Offline Zelhar

• Gold Star JTF Member
« Reply #7 on: December 21, 2016, 08:12:10 PM »
Trump won, the elections are over.

• Gold Star JTF Member
  • Real Kahanist
« Reply #8 on: December 21, 2016, 08:28:10 PM »
Yes, when I saw Cruz as the looser he was I had no other choice... Cruz was a big disappointment to me because I was most likely interested in him sooner than you or even Chaim was... You keep your communion money for yourself  "Talkie Tina"  unless the  check your sending is going to be for a million dollars or more I really have no need to show you anything... You know as well as I do by cutting Trump down in the later part of the campaign JTF was supporting Clinton... The disclaimer that JTF did not support Clinton was comical to say the least... As I have said openly Chaim hits the nail on the head when it comes to the issues in Israel but his views on U.S policy leave a lot to be desired.
I'm still not sure why you keep calling me "Tina". I am not sure what I have in common with a deranged self-hating Jewish wannabe WN witch. You, on the other hand, constantly kept making excuses for Greco, Newman, Kelly, JB, and all the other members of that sorry camp, and in fact it was just a few years ago that you were publicly lamenting that they were banned.

Your other drivel needs no response as it is is own refutation.

Offline cjd

• Silver Star JTF Member
« Reply #9 on: December 21, 2016, 08:37:49 PM »
I'm still not sure why you keep calling me "Tina". I am not sure what I have in common with a deranged self-hating Jewish wannabe WN witch. You, on the other hand, constantly kept making excuses for Greco, Newman, Kelly, JB, and all the other members of that sorry camp, and in fact it was just a few years ago that you were publicly lamenting that they were banned.

I am not talking about any of them folks you mention... They are on your mind not mine... I am referring to a talking doll that was on a Twilight Zone episode that had a recording in it... Pull the string and it gave a few lines of drivel its makers built into it... Just like you :::D
  https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Living_Doll_(The_Twilight_Zone)

• Gold Star JTF Member
  • Real Kahanist
« Reply #10 on: December 21, 2016, 08:56:11 PM »
I am not talking about any of them folks you mention... They are on your mind not mine... I am referring to a talking doll that was on a Twilight Zone episode that had a recording in it... Pull the string and it gave a few lines of drivel its makers built into it... Just like you :::D
  https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Living_Doll_(The_Twilight_Zone)
You clearly are talking about yourself, and what happens when your saviour Trumpy puts his hand up your tuchis and moves your lips.

Offline cjd

• Silver Star JTF Member
« Reply #11 on: December 21, 2016, 09:11:32 PM »
You clearly are talking about yourself, and what happens when your saviour Trumpy puts his hand up your tuchis and moves your lips.
No...  I don't answer to Trump... He was a possible solution to a situation... If there was a better solution I would have went with that...You on the other hand are a cult follower... JTF says "JUMP" and you ask how high  :::D  Sometimes it's hard to see the forest for the trees... One day you may possibly wake up... The lack of activity on the forum paints the entire picture... What more is there to say.

Offline Shamgar

• Master JTFer
  • Preservation of Dal al-Harb
    • TangoMike3
« Reply #12 on: December 21, 2016, 09:48:51 PM »
Ya'll have hijacked my thread. Shalom already.
Infidels fighting Obamazombies and Islamazombies in the wastelands of the former United States.

"I will stand with the Blue Line should the political winds shift in an ugly direction."

Offline Shlomo

• Administrator
  • Silver Star JTF Member
  • SAVE ISRAEL!
« Reply #13 on: December 21, 2016, 10:47:26 PM »
There used to be dozen's of posts per hour on here and now it seems as though there are only a couple per day.

Shamgar, we are doing fine. The forums have slowed down a little because the election is over - which it does every 4 years.

No worries. More people are visiting our news page by far than the forums these days.

We get these threads every election cycle.
"In the final analysis, for the believer there are no questions, and for the non-believer there are no answers." -Chofetz Chaim

Offline Shlomo

• Administrator
  • Silver Star JTF Member
  • SAVE ISRAEL!
« Reply #14 on: December 21, 2016, 11:51:56 PM »
No...  I don't answer to Trump... He was a possible solution to a situation... If there was a better solution I would have went with that...You on the other hand are a cult follower... JTF says "JUMP" and you ask how high  :::D  Sometimes it's hard to see the forest for the trees... One day you may possibly wake up... The lack of activity on the forum paints the entire picture... What more is there to say.

I laughed at the whole cult follower thing. You mean like how Trump says "JUMP" and you ask how high even when Trump financially and verbally supported Hillary Clinton -- and all this at the expense of people who were supposed to be your real friends? What a joke.

Cjd crapped on a real conservative who fully supported Israel, wanted to abolish the IRS, and openly stood against homosexual “marriage”. He bashed Cruz because his wife worked for Goldman Sacks... you know, the same Goldman Sacks Trump put in charge of the economy.

Anything you say against Trump, Cjd completely ignores as if it never happened - EXACTLY the same way the Obama supporters defended Obama. No difference at all. He just pretends someone else is worse whether it's Cruz or Clinton or the boogyman.

And you have nothing to say at all about the billionaire globalists he put in charge including the CEO of Exon Mobil who (not only championed gay boy scout leaders, global warming, and dependence on Muslim oil) replaced Hillary Clinton. Trumps new secretary of state has 17 years close friendship with Putin and totally crapped on the U.S.. We are talking an anti-Israel billionaire traitor who makes Hillary look like a wimp.
« Last Edit: December 22, 2016, 02:14:42 AM by Shlomo »
"In the final analysis, for the believer there are no questions, and for the non-believer there are no answers." -Chofetz Chaim

Online Chaim Ben Pesach

• Administrator
  • Silver Star JTF Member
« Reply #15 on: December 21, 2016, 11:52:22 PM »
בס''ד

I just banned cjd because it has been clear for many months that his objective has been to undermine JTF as much as possible.

This forum is less active because our main focus for at least two years has been on our main page (JTF.ORG) where we thankfully are receiving substantial traffic. This is in addition to our active Hebrew main page (HAYAMIN.ORG), which also receives substantial daily traffic.

Moreover, our Hebrew videos have thousands of views, which is critically important to us.

Therefore, on our overall campaign to influence things especially in Israel, we are actually reaching more people than ever before and making continuous progress.

• Gold Star JTF Member
  • Real Kahanist
« Reply #16 on: December 22, 2016, 01:18:24 AM »
בס''ד

I just banned cjd because it has been clear for many months that his objective has been to undermine JTF as much as possible.

This forum is less active because our main focus for at least two years has been on our main page (JTF.ORG) where we thankfully are receiving substantial traffic. This is in addition to our active Hebrew main page (HAYAMIN.ORG), which also receives substantial daily traffic.

Moreover, our Hebrew videos have thousands of views, which is critically important to us.

Therefore, on our overall campaign to influence things especially in Israel, we are actually reaching more people than ever before and making continuous progress.
Thank you, it was time to do this.

Offline Zelhar

• Gold Star JTF Member
« Reply #17 on: December 22, 2016, 02:10:06 AM »
I don't think cjd has undermined jtf. For me he kept it more interesting here.

Offline Nevski

• Pro JTFer
« Reply #18 on: December 22, 2016, 04:30:25 AM »
A bad thing to ban CJD if you ask me. He was a interesting person and he was here since the start (years before I came) and I do not believe he has something against the JTF... I just believe he have been critical towards the JTF and Chaim over the elections etc. I think he has a right to be critical. Nobody but G-d should decide what we need to do or believe.

Offline eb22

• Ultimate JTFer
  • No Appeasement.or Concessions.Fakestine is a Hoax.
« Reply #19 on: December 22, 2016, 01:20:14 PM »
Though I disagree with cjd  regarding Donald Trump,  I certainly greatly appreciate his contributions to JTF over the years and wish him and his family the best of health and prosperity. 

Moving forward though,  being that Chaim and Shlomo put the most time and energy into JTF,   I respect the decisions that are made by one or both of them.   They have a perspective that I don't have and probably no one else has as well.
"Israel's leaders seem to be more afraid of Obama than they are of G-d. Now we're getting to the real root of the problem. Secular politics won't save Israel. Denying the divine nature of the Jewish State has brought Israel neither stability nor peace. When that changes Israel will finally be blessed with both in abundance"-----------NormanF   ( Posted on Israel Matzav's Blog )

http://jtf.org/

Online angryChineseKahanist

• Gold Star JTF Member
  • ☭=卐=☮
« Reply #20 on: December 22, 2016, 04:53:49 PM »
We're down to 5 active members.
I don't agree with banning. Did he get plenty of private warnings from admins?

U+262d=U+5350=U+9774

Offline Israel Chai

• Silver Star JTF Member
« Reply #21 on: December 22, 2016, 07:01:45 PM »
Does he not have internet at home?

Indeed, but the majority of his posts were made from work, his work requires a little bit of waiting, which is a  perfect time to spend. He has made a post or two from home, but you can't fault a busy man. He still has many people (albeit less than here) that read his posts, the man is a tzadik and I owe him everything.

We will simply have to grow as people and continue in the types of discussions he would in his spirit. If he is needed here, I can contact him.

Everyone following knows I have my own problems with this guy because I'm not good at forgiving, but I can't imagine that he's a white supremacist. I'd believe that ack is before him, and that'd be funny.

Stinks, you may have a purpose in this I'm missing, but Trump supporter opinions are only useful for comedy.

בס''ד

He needs help, in my opinion, he's a good person and he's drunk the koolaid. Perhaps you have a good reason here, but I personally like the guy despite everything, and he needs to have a logical debate somehow where no scrolling picture memes are allowed.

Why does everyone freeking do that here before they cry. When they don't want to debate, they declare the reason for it as you being an ideological slave to JTF. Maybe the forum activity isn't massive because we don't give retards something else to blame for their perceived problems. Russia lol?

Wake up used to mean think for yourself, and currently is used to mean "agree with me". I usually punch people that say that to be, but since this is the internet, prove or cry alone. Also, what exactly do you want me to agree with?

The lack of activity in the forum is about it being a social movement with a difficult to define goal (sometimes mitigated by campaigns) and a high cost of participation (which is anything today people don't want to do) instead of convincing people that working with JTF is what they want (rather than what JTF is asking for). It has nothing to do with supporting Drumph.

Thank you, it was time to do this.

You know you love the guy too, Trump vs. Hillary has separated people of virtually identical ideologies, they're both so horrible that you think someone is horrible for supporting either, and most people want to support one because the other is so horrible. Without Torah reminding me of what is important like I need air, I would be a Chumptard too.

We've both debated the guy a thousand times, I didn't forget, and the most common response was scrolling Trump 2016 with dancing Chassids. It's annoying as all heck. I still believe that information can cure ignorance, and I don't give up on people that matter. You know very well you're 1/a million to be with half the ideology that JTF backs.

I don't think cjd has undermined jtf. For me he kept it more interesting here.

He obviously was trying to fight the anti-Trump sentiment here and wanted it to be pro-Trump. It would have been interesting if he debated, it was annoying, but I still think banning him before freeking Bern Bern is extreme.

A bad thing to ban CJD if you ask me. He was a interesting person and he was here since the start (years before I came) and I do not believe he has something against the JTF... I just believe he have been critical towards the JTF and Chaim over the elections etc. I think he has a right to be critical. Nobody but G-d should decide what we need to do or believe.

Banning someone loyal is a problem, I have no place commenting on his loyalty, he was here before me and I learned from him, only Chaim can. However, we should all figure out what the best thing to do and the right thing to know is (belief is sinful) and try to debate it to figure out the best thing. An honest intellectual Trump supporter may have been a benefit to the forum, but in all fairness, I've talked to upwards of 10,000 Trump supporters on facebook, and have had an intellectual political discussion with less than three, his replacing political messaging with marketing is the epitome of anti-intellectualism, so it would be statistically unlikely for cjd to say anything useful. He had plenty of a chance here, but it's all been strawman arguments and logical fallacies, so I understand the admin decision, even though I wish we could always save everyone.

Though I disagree with cjd  regarding Donald Trump,  I certainly greatly appreciate his contributions to JTF over the years and wish him and his family the best of health and prosperity. 

Moving forward though,  being that Chaim and Shlomo put the most time and energy into JTF,   I respect the decisions that are made by one or both of them.   They have a perspective that I don't have and probably no one else has as well.

I've seen hardcore conservative pages that ban all Chumptards, and it's wonderful there. Facebook is cooler than forums for the public, either JTF needs to go there and listen to me when I tell you I know what exactly is in their minds and swear at you to tell me to listen to me (still not forgetting stinks said don't listen, or anything else ever), or find something cooler.
The fear of the L-rd is the beginning of knowledge

Offline Joe Gutfeld

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #22 on: December 22, 2016, 08:25:57 PM »
I'm beginning to notice that not too many people here have been posting as much as they used to. 

Offline briann

• Silver Star JTF Member
  • Mmmm HMMMMM
« Reply #23 on: December 23, 2016, 04:53:13 PM »
I had been gone, but not for political reasons.  But I hope we continue to have an uptick in new posts.  Things looked completely dead leading up to the election... the never-trump vs trumpers in-fighting looked like it got really bad....  but I think things are getting better now.

Chaim, I hope you un-ban cjd soon.  I agree he was divisive at times... but I think he's a good guy.

Offline ZionIDF

• Junior JTFer
« Reply #24 on: December 23, 2016, 09:21:57 PM »
To much TRUMP bashing, most right wing Jews and Gentiles support Trump but JTF seems to be competing with CNN on who can Bash Trump more. I have great respect for Chaim but this obsession with hating Trump has gone to far, so far Trump has been good to Israel yet JTF keeps attacking Trump. I have been a Kahanists supporter for over 30 years served in the IDF and I love Trump. There I said what everyone feels do as you like.