Author Topic: Abortion in America  (Read 1243 times)

Offline Dr. Dan

• Forum Administrator
  • Gold Star JTF Member
Abortion in America
« on: October 11, 2007, 08:00:29 AM »
I don't think the rule of abortion pro or against should be made by politicians who, for the most part, are evil and corrupt.

On the other hand, it is a medical procedure which should be discussed by the doctor and his patient in order to save the woman's life..that includes mental complications.
If someone says something bad about you, say something nice about them. That way, both of you would be lying.

In your heart you know WE are right and in your guts you know THEY are nuts!

"Science without religion is lame; Religion without science is blind."  - Albert Einstein

Offline RationalThought110

• Ultimate JTFer
Re: Abortion in America
« Reply #1 on: October 11, 2007, 08:10:48 AM »
Before Roe v. Wade, were politicians involved?

newman

Re: Abortion in America
« Reply #2 on: October 12, 2007, 05:17:16 AM »
I don't think the rule of abortion pro or against should be made by politicians who, for the most part, are evil and corrupt.

On the other hand, it is a medical procedure which should be discussed by the doctor and his patient in order to save the woman's life..that includes mental complications.

I'm with you.

I think a woman's mental health has to be considered along with her physical health. I think rape victims have every right to abort the evil seed within them. Forcing a rape victim to carry the rapist's bastard to full term could cause serious phycological trauma.