Poll

The more one hates Blacks the more likely one is to hate Jews

True
12 (32.4%)
False
25 (67.6%)

Total Members Voted: 0

Author Topic: Hating Blacks means hating Jews  (Read 10611 times)

Offline The Shadow

• Pro JTFer
Re: Hating Blacks means hating Jews
« Reply #25 on: October 18, 2007, 11:55:45 PM »
I'm a Jewish guy that agrees with Vito, the cool Italian.  You can't even compare blacks and Jews, for crying out loud

Offline whywhywhy

• Full JTFer
« Reply #26 on: October 19, 2007, 12:27:07 AM »

Kiwi

« Reply #27 on: October 19, 2007, 12:48:02 AM »

Offline Ralph1

• Full JTFer
« Reply #28 on: October 19, 2007, 01:47:54 AM »
I can't believe almost 70% of you disagree with me. I firmly believe I'm right because of my personal experiences. I think you people want to believe that anti-Blacks aren't anti-Semitic because you want to believe your movement can grow. You can search the internet for anti-Black groups right now and all you will get are websites and groups that are anti-Semitic. JTF is the only organization I've seen that opposes Blacks and is pro-Jewish. This is sad and I wish there were more like JTF.

Offline Ehud

• Master JTFer
« Reply #29 on: October 19, 2007, 02:02:55 AM »
I can't believe almost 70% of you disagree with me. I firmly believe I'm right because of my personal experiences. I think you people want to believe that anti-Blacks aren't anti-Semitic because you want to believe your movement can grow. You can search the internet for anti-Black groups right now and all you will get are websites and groups that are anti-Semitic. JTF is the only organization I've seen that opposes Blacks and is pro-Jewish. This is sad and I wish there were more like JTF.

Yes, you're right, but these are anti-Black hate groups on the internet, they are extremist so of course the people there are going to be anti-Semites.  When it comes to ordinary citizens who may dislike blacks, ordinary law-abiding folks, most of them don't hate Jews as well because they see the way Jews behave and they have no reason to hate them.  When it comes to GROUPS who hate blacks, well of course most groups who hate blacks are extremist anti-Semitic white power organizations so they're going to hate Jews, but when it comes to ordinary citizens who far outnumber the members of these groups, this isn't necessarily true. 

I do agree with your general statement that the more one hates blacks the more likely he will also hate Jews, but online "hate groups" aren't good examples of how the ordinary Joe Shmoe feels. 
"The Jews will eventually have to face up to what you're dealing with here.  The arabs will never love you for what good you've brought them.  They don't know how to really love.  But hate!  Oh, G-d, can they hate!  And they have a deep, deep, deep resentment because you have jolted them from their delusions of grandeur and shown them for what they are-a decadent, savage people controlled by a religion that has stripped them of all human ambition . . . except for the few cruel enough and arrogant enough to command them as one commands a mob of sheep.  You are dealing with a mad society and you'd better learn how to control it."

-Excerpt from The Haj by Leon Uris

Offline Dr. Dan

• Forum Administrator
  • Gold Star JTF Member
« Reply #30 on: October 19, 2007, 02:09:23 AM »
Actually, now that i think about it, it depends on how you interpret this seemingly simple question:

If one hates blacks simply because of superficial racial reasons...then that person will most likely hate anyone that isn't themselves.

If one hates blacks in the sense that they hate the culture that blacks follow, then it can go either way.

People who hate blacks for cultural reasons would also hate Jews for the same Zionist cultural reasons. They would claim that they don't hate Jews, only Zionist Jews.

I don't agree wtih this part. Here are likely scenarios:

Someone that hates blacks due to genetics is simply a racist...and most likely hates Jews. Eg. White supremecists
Somone that hates blacks due to their culture and nothing more...might hate Jews because they are xenophobic.
However, there are those who rightfully hate evil culture and it just happens to be that a lot of black people follow this evil culture.  This is the one exception where if someone hates evil culture and truely realize its evil will understand what righteous culture is, for example, Torah Judaism (there are others as well).

Therefore if one hates evil cultures then they will love righteous cultures.  If that evil culture eminates from Green people, then most likely, that person will feel that green people are guilty until proven innocent while in the opposite if the blue people are practicing righteousness, then they are innocent until proven guilty...

Btw...this practice of guilty until proven innocent with evil people and innocent until proven guilty for the righteous is written in the tanach and talmud. (But ask Tzvi were to find it because I dont' remember :) )
If someone says something bad about you, say something nice about them. That way, both of you would be lying.

In your heart you know WE are right and in your guts you know THEY are nuts!

"Science without religion is lame; Religion without science is blind."  - Albert Einstein

newman

« Reply #31 on: October 19, 2007, 02:19:10 AM »
I can't believe almost 70% of you disagree with me.
That's because this thread is the most stupid supposition I've ever seen.

It is quite the opposite. Those who don't hate evil blacks and their warped culture are the biggest anti-semites of all (Democrats, ACLU etc).

To assume people who hate black welfare bums, drug addicts, muggers, rappers, thieves etc will by extension hate Jews (the hardest working, most law-abiding group in the entire western world) is too stupid for words.

Will people who hate muslim-nazis/ arabs automatically hate Jews?

Your assumption is rediculous.

Offline Ralph1

• Full JTFer
« Reply #32 on: October 19, 2007, 02:40:58 AM »

It is quite the opposite. Those who don't hate evil blacks and their warped culture are the biggest anti-semites of all (Democrats, ACLU etc).

Those who don't hate Blacks don't hate Jews or hate anyone. They don't even care about politics. Asians for example don't care about Blacks and aren't anti-Semitic. You are talking about those who love Blacks. The one's who love Blacks hate right-wing Jews, Whites, Asians, humans, etc. They love Hispanics and Muslims as well. I strongly disagree with you that the liberals are the biggest anti-Semites of all. The biggest anti-Semites are Neo-Nazis and Muslims. 

To assume people who hate black welfare bums, drug addicts, muggers, rappers, thieves etc will by extension hate Jews (the hardest working, most law-abiding group in the entire western world) is too stupid for words.

This is how they think. They hate Jews because they blame them for the civil rights movement, for liberalism, communism, immigration etc. They think Blacks and Muslims are working together to destroy this country.

I never said whoever hates Muslims will hate Jews. Those who hate Muslims are allies with Israel and the Jews. Unfortunately, they are indifferent toward "Christian" Blacks.
« Last Edit: October 19, 2007, 02:47:23 AM by Ralph »

newman

« Reply #33 on: October 19, 2007, 02:52:11 AM »

Those who don't hate Blacks don't hate Jews or hate anyone. They don't even care about politics. Asians for example don't care about Blacks and aren't anti-Semitic. You are talking about those who love Blacks. The one's who love Blacks hate right-wing Jews, Whites, Asians, humans, etc. They love Hispanics and Muslims as well. I strongly disagree with you that the liberals are the biggest anti-Semites of all. The biggest anti-Semites are Neo-Nazis and Muslims. 

This is how they think. They hate Jews because they blame them for the civil rights movement, for liberalism, communism, immigration etc. They think Blacks and Muslims are working together to destroy this country.

I never said whoever hates Muslims will hate Jews. Those who hate Muslims are allies with Israel and the Jews. Unfortunately, they are indifferent toward Blacks.

Democrats and ACLU types are just as anti-semitic as neo-nazis, but less honest about it. Asians in western countries don't like blacks either (we have one on this forum) and they're STILL NOT anti-semitic.

99% of people on this forum hate blacks for the reasons I outlined and they're NOT anti-semitic.

Just because a <1% fringe minority hate blacks AND Jews doesn't mean the two are connected for the other 99% of the community. Neo-nazis love beer. Does loving beer mean you'll hate Jews?

Pedophiles love watching the Mickey Mouse Club. Does that mean that everyone who watches the Mickey Mouse Club is a pedophile?

Your argument doesn't hold water.

Offline Ralph1

• Full JTFer
« Reply #34 on: October 19, 2007, 03:09:48 AM »
This is not my argument this is an observation. I don't think it's logical but that's the way it is. I personally hate Blacks and don't hate Jews.

Offline Wayne Jude

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #35 on: October 19, 2007, 08:05:14 AM »
Big difference.I used to hate [almost rightfully]Blacks but was taught to love the Jews.Later I found out why.Man Im such a mutt!Along time a go my dad said I might not want to hate blacks.Then I figuard that one as well! :::DI cant win!

Offline Dr. Dan

• Forum Administrator
  • Gold Star JTF Member
« Reply #36 on: October 19, 2007, 08:15:26 AM »

I never said whoever hates Muslims will hate Jews. Those who hate Muslims are allies with Israel and the Jews. Unfortunately, they are indifferent toward "Christian" Blacks.

You stated that those who don't hate blacks don't hate Jews and gave Asians as an example.  That's wrong, There are Koreans who hate blacks especially for what happened during the LA riots.  Secondly, Blacks do not hate Blacks...so generally, speaking, do they like Jews? No, they don't. 

Ralph, are you black? It's ok if you are.
If someone says something bad about you, say something nice about them. That way, both of you would be lying.

"Science without religion is lame; Religion without science is blind."  - Albert Einstein

Offline MarZutra

• Ultimate JTFer
    • BLOODBATH OF THE LEFT
« Reply #37 on: October 19, 2007, 08:20:07 AM »
I can see what you are saying.  I can see that one who hates blacks for solely racial reasons usually hate Jews as well especially those "enlightened" Rosa Luxemburg "Jews".  Those who hate shvartzas for their continual evil deeds are usually anti-Leftist as well, including the most active "enlightened" Jews but I'd say are pro-Conservative, Orthodox Jews and are pro-Israel. 

I can see your separation... :)
"‘Vehorashtem/Numbers 33:53’: When you burn out the Land’s inhabitants, you will merit to bestow upon your children the Land as an inheritance. If you do not burn them out, then even if you conquer the Land, you will not merit to allot it to your children as an inheritance." - Ovadiah ben Yacov Sforno; Italian Rabbi, Biblical Commentator, Philosopher and Physician.  1475-1550.

Offline EagleEye

• Pro JTFer
« Reply #38 on: October 19, 2007, 09:04:14 AM »
http://inverted-world.com
www.amren.com is debatable, I disagree with it's toleration of anti-Jew viewpoints, but it does also tolerate pro-Jew viewpoints, and has certainly used Jewish participation.  The www.cofcc.org, at least outwardly, rejects anti-Jew viewpoints.

BTW, most "white racists" don't actually join organizations, yes online, there is a lot of "Judeo-Obessivism."  Put it this way, the South was more pro-Jew than the North was.
« Last Edit: October 19, 2007, 09:06:05 AM by EagleEye »

OZ77

« Reply #39 on: October 19, 2007, 09:41:25 AM »

Hi Ralph,

Let me start by agreeing with you, how's that?  :laugh:

Yes! there are white people who hate blacks for the same reason they hate jews.
these people are the fringe of society, because they hate blacks for their color and jews for being jews.

BUT, the vast majority of intelligent smart, civilized white people hate blacks for their social attributes,
meaning they hate the black "HMMmm" culture, and the "OH! it's because I'm black" culture.

unfortunately, blacks have adopted "racism" for their own benefit, to cover for their rotten culture and way of life,
if a young white woman is alone in an elevator at midnight,
she'd rather have a white man enter the elevator that a black man, any time - why is that?

think about it..
« Last Edit: October 19, 2007, 09:45:18 AM by Oz77 »

Offline Dexter

• Master JTFer
  • צֶדֶק צֶדֶק, תִּרְדֹּף
« Reply #40 on: October 19, 2007, 10:15:39 AM »
It's true generally.
Not a foreign land we took and not with foreign possession but a land that belong to our ancestors that was occupied without a trial. And when we had the opportunity, we took our land back.
-Shimon Maccabee's answer to Antiochus VII Sidetes.

"When fighting monsters, be wary not to become one... When you gaze into the abyss, it also gazes into you."
- Friedrich Nietzsche

raiseyourfist

« Reply #41 on: October 19, 2007, 11:07:16 AM »
Ralph is right in one sense and wrong in another...

it all really depends WHY you hate blacks and jews... if it is for ethnic reasoning like Neo Nazis who despise both groups for no reason, generally speaking those who hate Blacks will for the most part also hate jews....

BUT

if one was to hate blacks for their lack of moral and ethics in terms of CULTURE, the argument that would be put on the table is contribution... while the Blacks are commonly renown for committing crimes, jews are successful on the economical front...

Those who despise jews are usually reasons e.g out of jealousy and are consistent theories to those due to popular beliefs Usually either muslims/degenerate blacks and or neo nazi's who hate just for the sake of personal empowerment
« Last Edit: October 19, 2007, 11:11:13 AM by raiseyourfist »

Offline Kananga

• Senior JTFer
« Reply #42 on: October 19, 2007, 11:23:06 AM »
"HMMmm"

Offline Wayne Jude

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #43 on: October 19, 2007, 11:42:39 AM »
KAna your so full of bull [censored]! :::Stop pretending! who are you coward? ;)
!

Offline Ralph1

• Full JTFer
« Reply #44 on: October 19, 2007, 12:14:28 PM »
You stated that those who don't hate blacks don't hate Jews and gave Asians as an example.  That's wrong, There are Koreans who hate blacks especially for what happened during the LA riots.  Secondly, Blacks do not hate Blacks...so generally, speaking, do they like Jews? No, they don't. 

I don't know if Asians hate Blacks so much that they'd want to deport them. There is a difference between hating and disliking. You're right that Blacks like each other and hate Jews but my poll was basically referring to Whites.

I'm Armenian. Why would you think I'm Black?

Offline Dr. Dan

• Forum Administrator
  • Gold Star JTF Member
« Reply #45 on: October 19, 2007, 12:20:36 PM »

I don't know if Asians hate Blacks so much that they'd want to deport them. There is a difference between hating and disliking. You're right that Blacks like each other and hate Jews but my poll was basically referring to Whites.

I'm Armenian. Why would you think I'm Black?

For some reason when you were explaining yourself it seemed as if you were trying to make an exception out of the rule which made me think, "Could Ralph be black?"

but I'll reiterate an answer from your question:  It's wrong to hate a group of people because they are a certain way racially.  However, it's another thing if the culture of a certain group is mostly evil.  If that is the case, my recommendation is to go with the thought that those people are guilty until proven innocent.

On the contrary, with a group of people who have a righteous culture, they are innocent until proven guilty...

And yes, there are people on this forum who come off to hate blacks too much and almost racially, but love Jews...I think the wisest way to word oneself about hating a certain group is not to say that hate them, per say...but to say how you hate it when they do certain evil things...

Offline Raulmarrio2000

• Master JTFer
« Reply #46 on: October 19, 2007, 02:36:50 PM »
Liberals like Blacks and hate Yisrael and Torah. Liberals don't hate Jewish individuals yet, just because a Torah- Less Jew is supposed to dispaear from history by his own. So liberals are Anti-Semite. If Jews returned to Torah, surely, liberals who change their anti-Zionism for the classic antiSemitism.
But the fact that many of those who LOVE Blacks are anti-Semite, does not exclude the fact that those who HATE Blacks are also AntiSemite. Racial hate is a poison.
I love Israelites, and respect Blacks as any other people. No matter if it makes me seem a Liberal. I'm sure that I'm not one of these "Liberals".

Offline Daniel

• Master JTFer
« Reply #47 on: October 19, 2007, 03:04:44 PM »
Actually, now that i think about it, it depends on how you interpret this seemingly simple question:

If one hates blacks simply because of superficial racial reasons...then that person will most likely hate anyone that isn't themselves.

If one hates blacks in the sense that they hate the culture that blacks follow, then it can go either way.

People who hate blacks for cultural reasons would also hate Jews for the same Zionist cultural reasons. They would claim that they don't hate Jews, only Zionist Jews.

Someone that hates blacks due to genetics is simply a racist...and most likely hates Jews. Eg. White supremecists
Somone that hates blacks due to their culture and nothing more...might hate Jews because they are xenophobic.
However, there are those who rightfully hate evil culture and it just happens to be that a lot of black people follow this evil culture.  This is the one exception where if someone hates evil culture and truely realize its evil will understand what righteous culture is, for example, Torah Judaism (there are others as well).

Therefore if one hates evil cultures then they will love righteous cultures.  If that evil culture eminates from Green people, then most likely, that person will feel that green people are guilty until proven innocent while in the opposite if the blue people are practicing righteousness, then they are innocent until proven guilty...

Btw...this practice of guilty until proven innocent with evil people and innocent until proven guilty for the righteous is written in the tanach and talmud. (But ask Tzvi were to find it because I dont' remember :) )

The above stated logic is putting the cart before the horse. Innocent until proven guilty for righteous people but guilty until proven innocent for evil people? The problem with that is that someone is only evil if they are guilty. But guilt must be proven first.

Offline Dr. Dan

• Forum Administrator
  • Gold Star JTF Member
« Reply #48 on: October 20, 2007, 09:06:34 PM »

The above stated logic is putting the cart before the horse. Innocent until proven guilty for righteous people but guilty until proven innocent for evil people? The problem with that is that someone is only evil if they are guilty. But guilt must be proven first.

Here's the deal...

I will personalize this to an individual person...

YOu watch South Park so you'll get what i'm saying:

Eric Cartmen we all know is pure evil...so you know he can't be trusted... And when he starts doign somethign nice, the Jewish way of perceiving those nice actions is with suspision...Yes, in Judaism you are supposed to do that!  Eric Cartmen, in other words, is guilty until proven innocent.

So what about cultural groups and nations?  I mean everyone has a differing opinion of black americans and germans etc etc etc...BUt let's just say, for arguement's sake that the majority of blacks in America are involved in something that is evil...robbery, rape, laziness, etc etc...Well, if I"m going to drive my car and I see a black person coming near it, I'm making sure my door is locked!  ON the other hand, if I saw a Hassidic Jew with a beard come near it, I'm not thinking about checking my car door being locked...Why? Because Hassidic Jews are generally not into the crimes that we see a lot of blacks get into..

So my point is this: IF there is a nation, religion, culture, community that has been generaly well known to be evil and corrupt, then it is ok to look at an individual in that community as guilty until they prove themselves otherwise not to be...and the opposite if it were vice versa.

Offline MarZutra

• Ultimate JTFer
    • BLOODBATH OF THE LEFT
« Reply #49 on: October 21, 2007, 10:04:46 AM »
I agree with you 110%.  There is nothing whatsoever wrong with what you posted.  The only "problem" is that "political correctness" will not allow for the free flow of ideas and information.  What is "politically correct" is most often not factually correct.  Speaking of factual correctness, the Othodox Jew represents a nil or next to nil statistic in all areas of criminality.  Of course this statistic would increase the further one "progresses" away from Torah learning: Othodox-Conservative-Deformed-Nothing...  but still the Jew represents a VERY low statistic in all areas of criminality.  The main areas of corruption is mainly white collar fraud by very wealthy unJewish "Jew".  That said, one cannot even compare Jew to Black on either an individual or communal level.  Apples and oranges.  Anyone who disagrees with this fact is very benighted in my opinion.  The Evangelical Christian and even Mormons can be classed within this near nil statistic. 

David Horowitz, who I considered to be one of the great conservative minds, until he too hopped on the Neo-Conservative bandwagon, wrote a fabulous book....even being presented as "politically correct" as possible, called "Hating Whitey" details many statistical facts, cause and effect data...etc.  to show this vast twisting of social realities from a moral based society that idolizes moral aspect of Judeo-Christian society to the glorification of the criminal, shvartzism, dumbing down etc. of Socialism.....  my .3 cents..
"‘Vehorashtem/Numbers 33:53’: When you burn out the Land’s inhabitants, you will merit to bestow upon your children the Land as an inheritance. If you do not burn them out, then even if you conquer the Land, you will not merit to allot it to your children as an inheritance." - Ovadiah ben Yacov Sforno; Italian Rabbi, Biblical Commentator, Philosopher and Physician.  1475-1550.