Poll

The more one hates Blacks the more likely one is to hate Jews

True
12 (32.4%)
False
25 (67.6%)

Total Members Voted: 0

Author Topic: Hating Blacks means hating Jews  (Read 10679 times)

Offline Ralph1

• Full JTFer
Hating Blacks means hating Jews
« on: October 18, 2007, 07:46:01 PM »
I believe it's true. Chaim disagrees with me.

Offline Tzvi Ben Roshel1

• Ultimate JTFer
Re: Hating Blacks means hating Jews
« Reply #1 on: October 18, 2007, 07:51:15 PM »
Maybe, I dont know.
The Academy of Elijah taught, whoever studies the laws (of the Torah) every day, (he) is guaranteed to have a share in the World to Come.

‏119:139 צִמְּתַתְנִי קִנְאָתִי כִּישָׁכְחוּ דְבָרֶיךָ צָרָי
My zeal incenses me, for my adversaries have forgotten Your words.
‏119:141 צָעִיר אָנֹכִי וְנִבְזֶה פִּקֻּדֶיךָ, לֹא שָׁכָחְתִּי.
 I am young and despised; I have not forgotten Your precepts.

" A fool does not realize, and an unwise person does not understand this (i.e. the following:) When the wicked bloom like grass, and the evildoers blossom (i.e. when they seem extremly successful), it is to destroy them forever (i.e. they are rewarded for their few good deeds in this World, and they will have no portion in the World to Come!)

Please visit: (The Greatest lectures on Earth).
http://torahanytime.com/
http://www.torahanytime.com/Rabbi/Yossi_Mizrachi/
http://www.torahanytime.com/Rabbi/Zecharia_Wallerstein/

Offline Daniel

• Master JTFer
« Reply #2 on: October 18, 2007, 07:51:22 PM »
The more one hates any type of people, the more likely they are to hate another type of people.

Offline Vito

• Master JTFer
« Reply #3 on: October 18, 2007, 08:00:56 PM »
The vast majority of blacks are savages, what's likable about that? Whereas Jews have contributed so much good to the world.. why would you hate them?

Offline jdl4ever

• Master JTFer
« Reply #4 on: October 18, 2007, 08:01:43 PM »
I say quite the opposite.  Loving evil blacks means hating Jews.  The most evil liberals all love the blacks.
"Enough weeping and wailing; and the following of leaders & rabbis who are pygmies of little faith & less understanding."
"I believe very much in a nation beating their swords into plowshears but when my enemy has a sword I don't want a plowshear"
-Rabbi Meir Kahane Zs'l HYD

Kiwi

« Reply #5 on: October 18, 2007, 08:07:46 PM »
I believe it's true. Chaim disagrees with me.

I am liking Chaim more and more  ;)

Offline Dan

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #6 on: October 18, 2007, 08:07:57 PM »
I say quite the opposite.  Loving evil blacks means hating Jews.  The most evil liberals all love the blacks.

I agree.

I agree as well Yacov.

Offline Ralph1

• Full JTFer
« Reply #7 on: October 18, 2007, 08:35:33 PM »
People that hate Blacks hate Jews because they blame Jews for liberalism and supporting Blacks. They think Jews are using Blacks to destroy this country. Go to StørmFrønt and you'll see that. The liberals, like the Europeans, are anti-Israel but not anti-Semitic.

Kiwi

« Reply #8 on: October 18, 2007, 08:37:47 PM »
They are Euporean what do you expect, they are squeezed up against it day and night. I am lucky at least i have room to move.  ;)

Offline Wayne Jude

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #9 on: October 18, 2007, 08:49:37 PM »
"CANT we all just get along"[Rodney King ,Drug user and cop hater that started race riots!] :)

Kiwi

« Reply #10 on: October 18, 2007, 08:51:41 PM »
"CANT we all just get along"[Rodney King ,Drug user and cop hater that started race riots!] :)

Oh so Leftie  :D

OZ77

« Reply #11 on: October 18, 2007, 08:53:10 PM »
pardon my french but that's a load of crap,
I used to work in Hackensack, NJ so I know first hand what it's like to work with blacks.

most of them are lazy, loud, and violent,
when I started working in that area I was the only jew there,
the place was packed with blacks, and ex-cons (what was I thinking  :laugh:)
my boss was a black man who worked there for years,
when I started on the 1st day there, he said something like:
"I'm not gonna cut you no slack, if you work hard youll learn this work in 2 months"

after a few days I was the one teaching him the job,
in 3 months time, I've surpassed him in every possible way,
and soon after that, I became his boss.

when the CEO called me in this one time,
he told me in confidence - "these guys are a nightmare"
"I'm forced by law to hire useless morans because of their color! thank G-d you showd up,
these people are slowly bankrupting my business..."

--------

Jews were always a major contribution to any functional society,
hating blacks is hating black "culture"

hating jews is hating jews.

so the people who hate blacks hate them for who they are
as oppose to people who hate jews for what they are.
« Last Edit: October 18, 2007, 08:57:10 PM by Oz77 »

Offline Ehud

• Master JTFer
« Reply #12 on: October 18, 2007, 08:54:46 PM »
I'd say that it's generally true.  Just because you hate blacks does not mean you hate Jews,  But the more a person hates blacks, the more that person is likely to hate Jews. 

I don't think liberals who love evil blacks, hate Jews.  Yes, they hate Israel, and you could argue that that it and of itself is anti-Semitic, but they don't hate the Jewish people, at least not the same degree of hatred as the hatred of Jews from racists and skinheads.   
"The Jews will eventually have to face up to what you're dealing with here.  The arabs will never love you for what good you've brought them.  They don't know how to really love.  But hate!  Oh, G-d, can they hate!  And they have a deep, deep, deep resentment because you have jolted them from their delusions of grandeur and shown them for what they are-a decadent, savage people controlled by a religion that has stripped them of all human ambition . . . except for the few cruel enough and arrogant enough to command them as one commands a mob of sheep.  You are dealing with a mad society and you'd better learn how to control it."

-Excerpt from The Haj by Leon Uris

Offline whywhywhy

• Full JTFer
« Reply #13 on: October 18, 2007, 08:58:44 PM »
People that hate Blacks hate Jews because they blame Jews for liberalism and supporting Blacks. They think Jews are using Blacks to destroy this country. Go to StørmFrønt and you'll see that. The liberals, like the Europeans, are anti-Israel but not anti-Semitic.
Anti Israel is the new anti Semitic term. Israel is just an excuse and stupid self hating politically correct Jews buy that there is a difference!

Offline Eliezer Ben Avraham

• Master JTFer
« Reply #14 on: October 18, 2007, 09:01:53 PM »
Hating blacks and hating Jews are rooted differently. Hatred of blacks is just a hatred of them for the color of their skin or how they ruin the country. Hating Jews stems from the Jews being chosen unlike all the other nations and of course we are hated for being chosen.
KAHANE TZADAK!

Offline Wayne Jude

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #15 on: October 18, 2007, 09:04:16 PM »
DOES any one else feel there are zombies eating out of their garbage.I think I saw one yesterday! :o ::)

Offline Merkava

• Master JTFer
« Reply #16 on: October 18, 2007, 09:32:19 PM »

Sad but true. I know someone who idolized Ice Cube (an Nazi/Anti Semite) and even go to the point where he was wearing a cross and hanging out with all the Muslim kids.....and he was Jewish :(

I used to sympathize with blacks before. But after living and working with them I started to resent them. They are so in love with themselves. HipHop and r n b has brainwashed Britain ! And they always yap about the same slavery / white devil stuff and above all they have a bad body odour.

Funnily enough enough I resented people that disliked blacks....now I resent them myself. 

"We are in 1938, and Iran is Germany"

Offline Eliezer Ben Avraham

• Master JTFer
« Reply #17 on: October 18, 2007, 09:32:43 PM »
Anti Israel is the new anti Semitic term. Israel is just an excuse and stupid self hating politically correct Jews buy that there is a difference!
O you just don't get it  ;)  They aren't anti-semites they are anti-zionists  ;) duh big difference  ;) how could you be so ignorant  ;)

(Sarcastic tone)
KAHANE TZADAK!

Offline Wayne Jude

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #18 on: October 18, 2007, 09:49:24 PM »
watch for the zombies! >:(

Offline Dr. Dan

• Forum Administrator
  • Gold Star JTF Member
« Reply #19 on: October 18, 2007, 09:53:32 PM »
Actually, now that i think about it, it depends on how you interpret this seemingly simple question:

If one hates blacks simply because of superficial racial reasons...then that person will most likely hate anyone that isn't themselves.

If one hates blacks in the sense that they hate the culture that blacks follow, then it can go either way.
If someone says something bad about you, say something nice about them. That way, both of you would be lying.

In your heart you know WE are right and in your guts you know THEY are nuts!

"Science without religion is lame; Religion without science is blind."  - Albert Einstein

OZ77

« Reply #20 on: October 18, 2007, 10:03:35 PM »
Actually, now that i think about it, it depends on how you interpret this seemingly simple question:

If one hates blacks simply because of superficial racial reasons...then that person will most likely hate anyone that isn't themselves.

If one hates blacks in the sense that they hate the culture that blacks follow, then it can go either way.

yup, you got it right..

Offline Daniel

• Master JTFer
« Reply #21 on: October 18, 2007, 11:11:49 PM »

People who hate blacks for cultural reasons would also hate Jews for the same Zionist cultural reasons. They would claim that they don't hate Jews, only Zionist Jews.

Offline MarZutra

• Ultimate JTFer
    • BLOODBATH OF THE LEFT
« Reply #22 on: October 18, 2007, 11:28:39 PM »
I would say it is true in all actuality.  Most people who hate blacks usually do hate Jews.  I think this is historically true.
"‘Vehorashtem/Numbers 33:53’: When you burn out the Land’s inhabitants, you will merit to bestow upon your children the Land as an inheritance. If you do not burn them out, then even if you conquer the Land, you will not merit to allot it to your children as an inheritance." - Ovadiah ben Yacov Sforno; Italian Rabbi, Biblical Commentator, Philosopher and Physician.  1475-1550.

Offline Jasmina

• Master JTFer
« Reply #23 on: October 18, 2007, 11:29:50 PM »
I voted NO. I think that everyone on this here forum feels the same way...
The whole system works because everyone is not mentally ill on the same day!!!!

Offline EagleEye

• Pro JTFer
« Reply #24 on: October 18, 2007, 11:40:00 PM »
Because the black-jewish alliance has fallen apart, I would say that this is not the case now.  Also, I would state that traditional Jewish liberalism comes more from the geographic location (often NY), economic status, and higher education of Jews, than about anything flawed with Jews.  The system of higher education and cultural brainwashing in college needs to be fought, and Jews, being intelligent, are exposed to it more than others.
« Last Edit: October 18, 2007, 11:41:40 PM by EagleEye »