Author Topic: Rush Limbaugh Gives a Great Speech  (Read 1618 times)

Offline Barach Velvel ben Lazer Eliazer

• Pro JTFer
Rush Limbaugh Gives a Great Speech
« on: October 18, 2007, 10:21:17 PM »
Rush Limbaugh is just like any weak conservative, who talks conversatives who want to take action against the ruling establishment into not doing anything and just support the ruling establishment. However, that doesn't mean that Rush doesn't speak a lot of truth.

Tonight, on Hannity and Colmes, Rush gave a great speech in which he spoke on the evils of liberalism. He compared Harry Reid and fellow far left-wingers in Congress supporting Media Matters in misconstruing his comments about fake soldiers to Stalinist principles.

Rush should of ran with this idea. Liberalism is communism with a different name.

He also said that he found Nancy Pelosi and Harry Reid to be ineffectual leaders. True to a point, because Bush has vetoed every single insane bill they wanted passed and condemned their attempt to foil the Iraq war by upsetting the Turks. But they are dangerous. These two are as far left as people can get, and they will influence and have influenced democratic moderates to lean left.

Overall, Rush's speech was quite good.

Also, he said that he would match the winning bid on ebay for the left-wing condemnation letter. Not only are the troops' families getting a great gift, but this makes the left-wing look like a bunch of idiots.

Offline MassuhDGoodName

• Ultimate JTFer
Re: Rush Limbaugh Gives a Great Speech
« Reply #1 on: October 18, 2007, 10:56:32 PM »
Must be all those non-Rx demerol, morphine, and oxycontin pills he eats.

Is this the same Limbaugh who used to rant on the air that anyone caught using drugs should me immediately executed (his conservative plan) and then we wouldn't have a drug problem in this country?

• Pro JTFer
« Reply #2 on: October 18, 2007, 10:59:55 PM »
Must be all those non-Rx demerol, morphine, and oxycontin pills he eats.

Is this the same Limbaugh who used to rant on the air that anyone caught using drugs should me immediately executed (his conservative plan) and then we wouldn't have a drug problem in this country?

I didn't say I liked him. I liked the speech. He was a drug addict, and that is one of the things that I dislike about him. But you can't deny the truth in the things he says.

Offline MassuhDGoodName

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #3 on: October 18, 2007, 11:18:17 PM »
I used to listen to him every day...really liked him, but I just can't bring myself to listen to him anymore since his illegal use of Grade-A Narcotics was exposed.

He's still wild & free, making the big $....meanwhile just about any kid in the country caught with so much as one of the pills he was popping would be likely doing time.

More:  Apply for a job with WJNO, or Rush's own syndicated network, and you'll pee in a jar while a negro guard stands over you watching...something shows up in your urine and you'll be tossed out into the streets...today with the internet, they could probably arrange it that you'd never be able to work again anywhere in the country.  And Rush has quite literally evaded the legal system?  Not to mention the fact that the "two-week rehab & now I'm back on the job cured" is about the biggest farce I've ever heard of in my entire life.  Two weeks off of all the dope he was on, and he'd spend the next month practicing to make his hands stop shaking.

He's a major-league fraud and a blow-hard!

I'm sure he's a great guy in person, but so are lots of junkies I know.

• Pro JTFer
« Reply #4 on: October 19, 2007, 01:08:36 AM »
I used to listen to him every day...really liked him, but I just can't bring myself to listen to him anymore since his illegal use of Grade-A Narcotics was exposed.

He's still wild & free, making the big $....meanwhile just about any kid in the country caught with so much as one of the pills he was popping would be likely doing time.

More:  Apply for a job with WJNO, or Rush's own syndicated network, and you'll pee in a jar while a negro guard stands over you watching...something shows up in your urine and you'll be tossed out into the streets...today with the internet, they could probably arrange it that you'd never be able to work again anywhere in the country.  And Rush has quite literally evaded the legal system?  Not to mention the fact that the "two-week rehab & now I'm back on the job cured" is about the biggest farce I've ever heard of in my entire life.  Two weeks off of all the dope he was on, and he'd spend the next month practicing to make his hands stop shaking.

He's a major-league fraud and a blow-hard!

I'm sure he's a great guy in person, but so are lots of junkies I know.
The problem is like Chaim stated in a couple of his videos. These conservative talk shows are outlets for angered conservatives to vent their anger. Once they're done venting, their anger is gone. Without a place to vent, true convseratives would take action on the base of their anger. True conservatives need a little push, and cutting off something as soothing as a talk radio appearance would be ideal.

Offline Wayne Jude

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #5 on: October 19, 2007, 08:24:12 AM »
He is the biggest sell out of America.Excellent in bull poop!

Offline RationalThought110

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #6 on: October 19, 2007, 09:48:15 AM »
Is Rush going to endorse a candidate for the primaries?

Offline Wayne Jude

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #7 on: October 19, 2007, 10:08:50 AM »
YES!!!!!!!!! George Bush and the Republican party.Go figure?LOL