Author Topic: Messages from Heaven: War in Shamayim  (Read 978 times)

Offline Tzvi Ben Roshel1

• Ultimate JTFer
Messages from Heaven: War in Shamayim
« on: October 19, 2007, 03:58:06 PM »
Messages from Heaven: War in Shamayim

The situation is difficult. A war is being conducted in Shamayim (heaven); a war between life and death. The situation is very critical. Each power, the good and the bad, are loading their bounty in order to complete the war in victory.

Our Forefathers and Mothers, all righteous men and women of past generations, are crying. The Malachim (angels), together with them, are looking at us, the small and poor, how to add on merits and cancel the biggest enemy of all generations, the
people's enemy, the exclusive enemy of the holy nation, Am Israel - the Yetzer Hara (evil inclination) - the bitter enemy whom makes us feel indifferent. He enters each heart without mercy, he wants to make us fall into complete and eternal destruction. He wants to take with him as many victims as possible, including the spiritual and materialistic. He is the most wicked!!!

We are HaShem's children, we promised to be righteous at Har Sinai, before we were born. HKB'H is the King of the World, controls all the worlds. Each one of us, every Jew of Avraham Avinu, zs'l, must get up and belt himself, without self-pity on his life. The Yetzer Hara is preparing the most lethal and desperate weapon that humankind ever knew. It is not possible to win him thru weapons and army, only thru unity. Our strengths is in our mouth and hearts, as it says, "כי קרוב אליך הדבר מאוד בפיך ובלבבך לעשותו".

My dear brothers!
Hurry! For the sake of yourselves, your wives, your children, your family. The perceptible danger is hovering over every Jew, each on of us. The medicine for all our trouble, for all destructed homes, for all the widows and crying orphans, houses are burning, the ill are suffering, Rabbanim are dying: Repent, Pray, and Give Charity with love and devotion!!

Oy to us that Tzaddikim are dying. We are not able to say that we did not kill them. Please, wake up and save yourselves.

The Creator of the World, Himself, is talking to us, He descends to our world and wants to help us be redeemed! Please, "תנו עוז לאלוקים"

Please, the danger is great. If we don't listen, the Creator of the World will return to speak to us thru stiking us with many more victims. NOW HaShem is descending to us, without partitions.

Your most concealed dreams are about to be realized! Each pain, even the tiniest, will turn into a tremendeous light. Logic cannot understand it, it's beyond logic.

It will be very similar to the war between light and darkness as was in Chanukah and the war of Mordechai HaTzaddik and Esther HaMalka (a'h) against Haman.

We are right before the war of Amalek. The Torah commands us to erase the memory of Amalek, do not forget this Mitzvah. "מחה תמחה את זכר עמלק תחת השמים לא תשכח". Don't waste time, say Tehillim at every opportunity, on the bus, train, car - unite with HaShem as fast as possible.

Each person individually should take advantage of the time given now. Every moment and second say Tehillim, Ana Be'Koach, Tikun Chatzon, Shir HaShirim with devotion. Answer during Kaddish AMEN with devotion. Concentrate on the words of Alenu Leshabe'ach.

Teach your children who is the ADON HAKOL - HKB'H.

HaShem will help us to make His name known,
ask for fogiveness from one another,
return any sort of debts,
Dump any sort of Yetzer Hara,
Overcome bad characteristics,
Give much charity; don't pity money,
Don't be afraid of any person,
Help one another, strengthen your brother,
We can do it and it's valuable and worth the effort.
"ציון במשפט תפדה ושביה בצדקה Zion will only be redeemed through justice and those who return to her through acts of righteousness."

Do complete Teshuva from your heart. One does not need a beard or a suit. HKB'H wants from you the heart. Educate your hearts to do what our Heavenly Father loves.

The government of Israel has already ended. The path is paved for the Kingdom of HaShem, together with Moshiach Tzidkenu, b'h, very soon.

Many of you have righteous Tzadikim in your family that passed away; they are crying and worried for you. Connect with them.

Return to HaShem, our loving King. Don't ask questions, return with innocence and love.
שובו ותחיו, בנים אהובים. Return to Me and live, My beloved children.

http://dreamingofmoshiach.blogspot.com/2007/10/messages-from-heaven-war-in-shamayim.html
http://www.dani18.com/index.php?show=PEREK52H

The Academy of Elijah taught, whoever studies the laws (of the Torah) every day, (he) is guaranteed to have a share in the World to Come.

‏119:139 צִמְּתַתְנִי קִנְאָתִי כִּישָׁכְחוּ דְבָרֶיךָ צָרָי
My zeal incenses me, for my adversaries have forgotten Your words.
‏119:141 צָעִיר אָנֹכִי וְנִבְזֶה פִּקֻּדֶיךָ, לֹא שָׁכָחְתִּי.
 I am young and despised; I have not forgotten Your precepts.

" A fool does not realize, and an unwise person does not understand this (i.e. the following:) When the wicked bloom like grass, and the evildoers blossom (i.e. when they seem extremly successful), it is to destroy them forever (i.e. they are rewarded for their few good deeds in this World, and they will have no portion in the World to Come!)

Please visit: (The Greatest lectures on Earth).
http://torahanytime.com/
http://www.torahanytime.com/Rabbi/Yossi_Mizrachi/
http://www.torahanytime.com/Rabbi/Zecharia_Wallerstein/