Author Topic: Where are the lines? does likening me to hitler cross a line?  (Read 7753 times)

Offline Daniel

• Master JTFer
Re: Where are the lines? does likening me to hitler cross a line?
« Reply #25 on: October 21, 2007, 09:35:08 PM »
It is hypocritical of the teacher to reprimand you for what you said while allowing other students to call you the names that they did. If ad hominum attacks are going to be banned from class, then it should be consistent on all ends.

If it were not for double standards, liberals would have no standards at all.

And neither would conservatives.

Offline Mstislav

• Master JTFer
  • islam must be eradicated & all muslims wiped out
    • The American Infidels
« Reply #26 on: October 21, 2007, 09:38:43 PM »
It is hypocritical of the teacher to reprimand you for what you said while allowing other students to call you the names that they did. If ad hominum attacks are going to be banned from class, then it should be consistent on all ends.

No true conservative would be hypocrytical like a liberal. It is like an orthodox Jew marrying outside the faith. If they were truley orthodox, then they would not have done it.
The satanic barbaric deathcult of islam spread like a cancer throughout the world, killing and destroying everything it touches. muslims are like the hiv/aids virus, subverting the societies of non muslim lands only to allow the cancer of islam to consume and destroy. muslim, I curse and hate you, your 'prophet', 'g o d' and deathcult.   

Because the West needs to be won again and the stakes couldn't be higher . . .

Offline Daniel

• Master JTFer
« Reply #27 on: October 21, 2007, 09:40:45 PM »

No true conservative would be hypocrytical like a liberal. It is like an orthodox Jew marrying outside the faith. If they were truley orthodox, then they would not have done it.

No, that's not true. That's hypocritical and is in itself a double standard, thus proving my point exactly.

Offline Eliezer Ben Avraham

• Master JTFer
« Reply #28 on: October 21, 2007, 10:54:57 PM »
Yeah, I'm sure you would.   ;D The funny thing is that there were lots of Jewish guys and girls in that class, and the other Jewish guys were "Yeshivish" but they all kissed up to the guy and said what he wanted to hear.  I was the only one who said the truth and stood up for G-d. 

I guess he was looking for praise and approval for committing acts which HaShem distinctly forbade.  Does it extend to lesbianism as well? I never saw anything which suggested in the least that women were included in the prohibition.
The Rabbi's say from where it says man shall not lie with man, they infer woman shall not lie with woman
KAHANE TZADAK!

Offline jdl4ever

• Master JTFer
« Reply #29 on: October 21, 2007, 11:19:15 PM »
It's Rabbinically prohibited to be lesbian as far as I know, not Biblically prohibited as the verse talks about men.  The only possible Biblical source I found is where the Torah says to not do like the abominations of Egypt but that is a stretch since I have no clue if the Egyptions practiced lesbian stuff.
"Enough weeping and wailing; and the following of leaders & rabbis who are pygmies of little faith & less understanding."
"I believe very much in a nation beating their swords into plowshears but when my enemy has a sword I don't want a plowshear"
-Rabbi Meir Kahane Zs'l HYD

Offline Eliezer Ben Avraham

• Master JTFer
« Reply #30 on: October 21, 2007, 11:23:28 PM »
It's Rabbinically prohibited to be lesbian as far as I know, not Biblically prohibited as the verse talks about men.  The only possible Biblical source I found is where the Torah says to not do like the abominations of Egypt but that is a stretch since I have no clue if the Egyptions practiced lesbian stuff.
regardless we are commanded to build a fence around the Torah and this is part of the fence.
KAHANE TZADAK!