Poll

The more one hates Blacks the more likely one is to hate Jews

True
12 (32.4%)
False
25 (67.6%)

Total Members Voted: 0

Author Topic: Hating Blacks means hating Jews  (Read 10699 times)

Offline LHZ

• New JTFer
Re: Hating Blacks means hating Jews
« Reply #50 on: October 21, 2007, 11:19:25 AM »
If one thinks that a certain human being is of "inferior race" it's very likely for the one to see some another like that as well - except for the one's own kind. So, when there's racism there is very likely effecting the evil spirit of antisemitism as well.

There are those who are living like in a stoneage and with their barbaric religion they bring death and destrction, but still, the colour of their skin or the size or form of their skull is not the problem  ::) that's something else. They are more likely ignorant than of "inferior race".

The nazis and the moslems know all about their "inferior races". Don't wanna be like them.

Offline MarZutra

• Ultimate JTFer
    • BLOODBATH OF THE LEFT
« Reply #51 on: October 21, 2007, 03:38:01 PM »
"‘Vehorashtem/Numbers 33:53’: When you burn out the Land’s inhabitants, you will merit to bestow upon your children the Land as an inheritance. If you do not burn them out, then even if you conquer the Land, you will not merit to allot it to your children as an inheritance." - Ovadiah ben Yacov Sforno; Italian Rabbi, Biblical Commentator, Philosopher and Physician.  1475-1550.

newman

« Reply #52 on: October 22, 2007, 05:02:33 AM »
If somebody hated blacks for being inferior, then there's absolutely NO link between that and Jew hatred.

No gentile (even the worst nazi) EVER considered Jews inferior (deep down). The reason for all the hatred of Jews is envy..........because non-Jews know full well that Jews are SUPERIOR in every way.

Offline Ehud

• Master JTFer
« Reply #53 on: October 22, 2007, 05:14:36 AM »
AUDIO: Savage talks about James Watson's DNA Comment with Caller

http://somebodyhelpme.info/Michael_Savage/savage_101807-James_Watson_DNA_Controversy.mp3
or
http://tinyurl.com/yuszbp

Wow, complete and utter ownage!  That caller was proof for the point he was trying to refute!
"The Jews will eventually have to face up to what you're dealing with here.  The arabs will never love you for what good you've brought them.  They don't know how to really love.  But hate!  Oh, G-d, can they hate!  And they have a deep, deep, deep resentment because you have jolted them from their delusions of grandeur and shown them for what they are-a decadent, savage people controlled by a religion that has stripped them of all human ambition . . . except for the few cruel enough and arrogant enough to command them as one commands a mob of sheep.  You are dealing with a mad society and you'd better learn how to control it."

-Excerpt from The Haj by Leon Uris

Offline Muck DeFuslims

• Master JTFer
« Reply #54 on: October 22, 2007, 08:19:28 AM »
So if I hate blacks does that make me a self-hating Jew ?

Offline MarZutra

• Ultimate JTFer
    • BLOODBATH OF THE LEFT
« Reply #55 on: October 22, 2007, 09:49:27 AM »
If somebody hated blacks for being inferior, then there's absolutely NO link between that and Jew hatred.

No gentile (even the worst nazi) EVER considered Jews inferior (deep down). The reason for all the hatred of Jews is envy..........because non-Jews know full well that Jews are SUPERIOR in every way.
Newman, I don't know if I agree with that.  I've met some very stupid, unintelligent and ignorant Jews in my day and have also held discussion with very learned Gentiles and even, on the very odd occasion, intelligent Black.  Many Nazis did see the Jew as "inferior", but I do agree with you that much of this was propaganda, similar to that within the Muslim World, to hate the Jew due to once the Jew had been awarded relative "equality" and "freedom" the Jew quickly leaped to the front of the cues in virtually every aspect of secular social society.  Does this come from being "superior" or does it mean via hard work? 

Perhaps I agree on some levels and disagree on others.  As you know "Racism" from its inception was the belief that ones race is superior to anothers having nothing whatsoever to do with hate.  Being one that is anti this "egalitarianist" mainstream marxist movement, I do not believe any or anything is equal....  perhaps you may be onto something.....  Ah, I don't know.... 
"‘Vehorashtem/Numbers 33:53’: When you burn out the Land’s inhabitants, you will merit to bestow upon your children the Land as an inheritance. If you do not burn them out, then even if you conquer the Land, you will not merit to allot it to your children as an inheritance." - Ovadiah ben Yacov Sforno; Italian Rabbi, Biblical Commentator, Philosopher and Physician.  1475-1550.

newman

« Reply #56 on: October 22, 2007, 09:58:24 AM »

Newman, I don't know if I agree with that.  I've met some very stupid, unintelligent and ignorant Jews in my day and have also held discussion with very learned Gentiles and even, on the very odd occasion, intelligent Black.  Many Nazis did see the Jew as "inferior", but I do agree with you that much of this was propaganda, similar to that within the Muslim World, to hate the Jew due to once the Jew had been awarded relative "equality" and "freedom" the Jew quickly leaped to the front of the cues in virtually every aspect of secular social society.  Does this come from being "superior" or does it mean via hard work? 

Perhaps I agree on some levels and disagree on others.  As you know "Racism" from its inception was the belief that ones race is superior to anothers having nothing whatsoever to do with hate.  Being one that is anti this "egalitarianist" mainstream marxist movement, I do not believe any or anything is equal....  perhaps you may be onto something.....  Ah, I don't know.... 

Smart blacks and stupid Jews do exist but they are the exceptions, not the rule.

You will also hear about the occasional lemon toyota and reliable Alfa-Romeo, but again.....these are exceptions, not the rule.

Remember.....it is the exception that proves the rule.

Offline MarZutra

• Ultimate JTFer
    • BLOODBATH OF THE LEFT
« Reply #57 on: October 22, 2007, 01:37:14 PM »
Point taken....good post brother....   O0

Offline Ellie

• New JTFer
« Reply #58 on: October 22, 2007, 07:11:01 PM »
"Hating Blacks means hating Jews"

Utter poppycock!

Certain political elements within the Semite ethny along with colluding Gentiles decided, over a hundred years ago, to use the African descended Americanized Negro as a psychological battering ram (guilt-trip weapon) against the white (Gentile) world.  This tactic finally manifested itself in the 1960s, the era of the so-called Civil Rights and Affirmative Action movements (for nonwhites only, lest we forget). No need to further elaborate here.

People are free to feel any emotion they please including hate for whomever they damn well like.  It is up to the recipient/s of such sentiments to defend themselves accordingly.  Nobody has a right to dictate how one should or should not feel about anything or anybody.

If grevious bodily harm has been done then that constitutes a crime and not before, but only if the harm was done maliciously and not in self-defence.

Offline Wayne Jude

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #59 on: October 22, 2007, 07:22:04 PM »
Good post ellie and welcome. :)

Offline Ellie

• New JTFer
« Reply #60 on: October 22, 2007, 07:55:20 PM »
"Good post ellie and welcome."

Thanks.

Offline Dan

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #61 on: October 22, 2007, 07:57:35 PM »
Hi and welcome to the forum!  :)

Offline MarZutra

• Ultimate JTFer
    • BLOODBATH OF THE LEFT
« Reply #62 on: October 22, 2007, 07:58:27 PM »
"Hating Blacks means hating Jews"

Utter poppycock!

Certain political elements within the Semite ethny along with colluding Gentiles decided, over a hundred years ago, to use the African descended Americanized Negro as a psychological battering ram (guilt-trip weapon) against the white (Gentile) world.  This tactic finally manifested itself in the 1960s, the era of the so-called Civil Rights and Affirmative Action movements (for nonwhites only, lest we forget). No need to further elaborate here.

People are free to feel any emotion they please including hate for whomever they damn well like.  It is up to the recipient/s of such sentiments to defend themselves accordingly.  Nobody has a right to dictate how one should or should not feel about anything or anybody.

If grevious bodily harm has been done then that constitutes a crime and not before, but only if the harm was done maliciously and not in self-defence.
Good post.  By this I feel you must have read "The Techniques of Communism" by Louis Bodenz?   :)

Offline Ellie

• New JTFer
« Reply #63 on: October 22, 2007, 08:00:54 PM »
"Good post ellie and welcome."

Hello and thanks!

Offline Wayne Jude

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #64 on: October 23, 2007, 02:23:45 AM »
Yes, and hating fish is the same as liking beef!This makes no sense! ::)

newman

« Reply #65 on: October 23, 2007, 03:54:40 AM »
Ellie is a smart cookie!

Welcome to our forum.