Author Topic: I have banned Karl Marx!  (Read 8129 times)

Offline MarZutra

• Ultimate JTFer
    • BLOODBATH OF THE LEFT
Re: I have banned Karl Marx!
« Reply #25 on: October 23, 2007, 06:58:52 PM »
I'd like him to answer my questions before he is banned...  Why anyone would choose a name like Karl Marx is amazing.  One would think that after about 120 million deaths due to Marx's ineptitude would be the first reason why not to wilfully accept this idiot that never held a real job and whose family either committed suicide or starved to death.... 
"‘Vehorashtem/Numbers 33:53’: When you burn out the Land’s inhabitants, you will merit to bestow upon your children the Land as an inheritance. If you do not burn them out, then even if you conquer the Land, you will not merit to allot it to your children as an inheritance." - Ovadiah ben Yacov Sforno; Italian Rabbi, Biblical Commentator, Philosopher and Physician.  1475-1550.

Offline karlmarx20

• New JTFer
« Reply #26 on: October 23, 2007, 06:59:18 PM »
again what are you talking about ;) I am not karlmarx and what would you ban me for anyway having a differint oppion

Offline MarZutra

• Ultimate JTFer
    • BLOODBATH OF THE LEFT
« Reply #27 on: October 23, 2007, 07:03:53 PM »
again what are you talking about ;) I am not karlmarx and what would you ban me for anyway having a differint oppion
Why the hell would you choose a name like Karl Marx? 
"‘Vehorashtem/Numbers 33:53’: When you burn out the Land’s inhabitants, you will merit to bestow upon your children the Land as an inheritance. If you do not burn them out, then even if you conquer the Land, you will not merit to allot it to your children as an inheritance." - Ovadiah ben Yacov Sforno; Italian Rabbi, Biblical Commentator, Philosopher and Physician.  1475-1550.

Offline karlmarx20

• New JTFer
« Reply #28 on: October 23, 2007, 07:05:11 PM »
excuse me but my name Isn't karlmarx its karlmarx20

Offline MarZutra

• Ultimate JTFer
    • BLOODBATH OF THE LEFT
« Reply #29 on: October 23, 2007, 07:06:56 PM »
excuse me but my name Isn't karlmarx its karlmarx20
YOUR NAME INCLUDES "KARL MARX" the name of the one of the "founders" of modern ineptitude of communism....  stop being a smartass

Offline karlmarx20

• New JTFer
« Reply #30 on: October 23, 2007, 07:10:16 PM »
well the reason I picked the name karlmarx20 is none of you're business  ;D

Offline MarZutra

• Ultimate JTFer
    • BLOODBATH OF THE LEFT
« Reply #31 on: October 23, 2007, 07:12:12 PM »
well the reason I picked the name karlmarx20 is none of you're business  ;D
Do you have anything worthy of discussion or do you wish to come on here and try to create conflict as per your dialectical materialist philosphy? ???

Offline Wayne Jude

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #32 on: October 23, 2007, 07:13:34 PM »
I ain't saying anything, I might get banned!LOL :)

Offline karlmarx20

• New JTFer
« Reply #33 on: October 23, 2007, 07:14:43 PM »
since i joyend you have done nothing but complane get off my back

Offline MarZutra

• Ultimate JTFer
    • BLOODBATH OF THE LEFT
« Reply #34 on: October 23, 2007, 07:16:29 PM »
I ain't saying anything, I might get banned!LOL :)
No worries brother.  I detest Communists especially Karl Marx (may his name and memory be obliterated from history).....  Anyone who would think about using such a name is only hear to spread ignorance and some crazy ultra Leftist "politically correct" disinformation... ;)

Offline MarZutra

• Ultimate JTFer
    • BLOODBATH OF THE LEFT
« Reply #35 on: October 23, 2007, 07:17:37 PM »
since i joyend you have done nothing but complane get off my back
Of course, anyone with a modicum of intelligence would question anyone coming here with such a name.... 

Offline karlmarx20

• New JTFer
« Reply #36 on: October 23, 2007, 07:18:33 PM »
why do you crybabies hate leftists so much

Offline MarZutra

• Ultimate JTFer
    • BLOODBATH OF THE LEFT
« Reply #37 on: October 23, 2007, 07:20:17 PM »
Because they are always on the wrong side of history.  They have caused more social digressiveness, death, corruption and evilness since pre-Platonic days in their quest for the "Great Leap Forward" towards a global "utopia"...

Offline Eliezer Ben Avraham

• Master JTFer
« Reply #38 on: October 23, 2007, 07:21:13 PM »
do you wish to get banned? If you have something intelligent to say go for it, but if you're just going to annoy people, you will get banned.
KAHANE TZADAK!

Offline Eliezer Ben Avraham

• Master JTFer
« Reply #39 on: October 23, 2007, 07:21:41 PM »
I banned him again!

8 seconds before I finished typing......  :'(
KAHANE TZADAK!

Offline Wayne Jude

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #40 on: October 23, 2007, 07:23:00 PM »
LOL!Funny.....

Kiwi

« Reply #41 on: October 23, 2007, 08:02:11 PM »

LOL I said that one I think to Lisa once  :::D

Kiwi

« Reply #42 on: October 23, 2007, 08:03:10 PM »

Lefties not many here thats for sure.

Offline Wayne Jude

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #43 on: October 23, 2007, 08:25:33 PM »
Good however' I personally don't hold it against people using their left hand, against them.Im definably not a handist. :)

Offline Lewinsky Stinks, Dr. Brennan Rocks

• Honorable Winged Member
  • Gold Star JTF Member
  • Real Kahanist
« Reply #44 on: October 23, 2007, 09:28:23 PM »
Can somebody tell me who Karl Marx was?

My question is why someone with that name would even be allowed to register in the first place.

Offline Hail Columbia

• Master JTFer
  • Vrijheid, Welvaart, Beschaving
    • AfricanCrisis, Africa's Premier Hard News Website
« Reply #45 on: October 23, 2007, 09:31:07 PM »
He was some disaffected Prussian fugitive (and self-hating Jew) who worked in some London museum that had some insane crackpot ideas that were shared with his spoiled rich friend, Friedrich Engels.

Learn the truth about rap "music": (Strongly recommended for new members)
www.geocities.com/wilder2k1
My MySpace site:
http://www.myspace.com/hailcolumbiajtf
My YouTube site:
http://www.youtube.com/user/HailColumbiaJTF
Dixie Outfitters, Preserving Southern Heritage Since 1861:
http://www.dixieoutfitters.com/
AfricanCrisis, Africa's Premier Hard News Website:
http://www.africancrisis.co.za
The Right Perspective, NYC's Most Dangerous Callers to Talk Radio, Airing Live Every Friday Night, 10 PM EST:
http://www.therightperspectivepodcastblog.blogspot.com/

In thy power Almighty, trusting,
Did our fathers build of old;
Strengthen then, O Lord, their children
To defend, to love, to hold
That the heritage they gave us
For our children yet may be:
Bondsmen only to the Highest
And before the whole world free.
As our fathers trusted humbly,
Teach us, Lord, to trust Thee still:
Guard our land and guide our people
In Thy way to do Thy will.

newman

« Reply #46 on: October 24, 2007, 05:37:08 AM »
He's back as karlmarx21.

Look at the charming PM I recieved from the twisted SOB:

schmuck SUCKING KIKE GO KILL YOURESELF HOW DO YOU FIT 6 MILLION JEWS IN A CAR 2 IN THE FROUNT 3 IN THE BACK AND THE REST IN THE ASH TRAY

Offline Dexter

• Master JTFer
  • צֶדֶק צֶדֶק, תִּרְדֹּף
« Reply #47 on: October 24, 2007, 05:39:07 AM »
He was some disaffected Prussian fugitive (and self-hating Jew) who worked in some London museum that had some insane crackpot ideas that were shared with his spoiled rich friend, Friedrich Engels.
I'v read his books, they sounds wonderfull...on the paper...
Not a foreign land we took and not with foreign possession but a land that belong to our ancestors that was occupied without a trial. And when we had the opportunity, we took our land back.
-Shimon Maccabee's answer to Antiochus VII Sidetes.

"When fighting monsters, be wary not to become one... When you gaze into the abyss, it also gazes into you."
- Friedrich Nietzsche

newman

« Reply #48 on: October 24, 2007, 05:44:45 AM »
I'v read his books, they sounds wonderfull...on the paper...

Communism always looks good in theory but NEVER works in practice.

For that matter......every dictator who ever lived had what sounded like a good policy platform before he seized power. The reality was always different.

Offline Daniel

• Master JTFer
« Reply #49 on: October 24, 2007, 03:15:13 PM »
I'd like him to answer my questions before he is banned...  Why anyone would choose a name like Karl Marx is amazing.  One would think that after about 120 million deaths due to Marx's ineptitude would be the first reason why not to wilfully accept this idiot that never held a real job and whose family either committed suicide or starved to death.... 

Why would we accept anyone with the names of "Fruit of Thy Loins" and "Infidel"? Are you really going to start banning members based on the names they choose? It's only a matter of time until some smartass signs up here with a name like "Jihadist" or the like.