Author Topic: I FOUGHT A SELF HATING JEW AND HATE THAT I AM CHRISTIAN. DEFENDED JTF  (Read 10291 times)

Offline Lewinsky Stinks, Dr. Brennan Rocks

• Honorable Winged Member
  • Gold Star JTF Member
  • Real Kahanist
Re: I FOUGHT A SELF HATING JEW AND HATE THAT I AM CHRISTIAN. DEFENDED JTF
« Reply #50 on: October 25, 2007, 01:01:15 AM »
I am glad that you put this queer in his place. He probably cried at the e-beating he received and ran off to his favorite local bathhouse for consolation.  ::)

Offline Wayne Jude

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #51 on: October 25, 2007, 01:04:58 AM »
LOL! ;)

Offline MasterWolf1

• Silver Star JTF Member
  • RESIST NOW!!!
« Reply #52 on: October 25, 2007, 01:16:10 AM »
I personally do not think I done anything wrong at all.  And personally I will always stand for what I believe in.  As far as the caps go I generally use them in chat its easier to see when the screens are moving fast.  If raiseyourfist has a problem of how this was done then maybe its him. 
RIGHT WING AMERICAN AND PROUD OF IT. IF YOU WANTED TO PROVE YOU WEREN'T A "RACIST" IN 2008 BY VOTING FOR OBAMA, THEN PROVE IN 2012 YOU ARE NOT AN IDIOT FOR VOTING AGAINST OBAMA!

Offline Wayne Jude

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #53 on: October 25, 2007, 01:18:00 AM »
You impressed our earthly leader so who cares? ;)

Offline Daniel

• Master JTFer
« Reply #54 on: October 25, 2007, 10:21:59 PM »
they're too far gone already,

No they are not. I used to be all for Oslo & Peace. I used to think movements like JTF were for loonies. JTF is not perfect but its the only sane political movement that truely cares about Israel's well being.

Merkava, you and I think very much alike.

Offline Daniel

• Master JTFer
« Reply #55 on: October 25, 2007, 10:29:51 PM »
I think we should be attacking Frank Weltner like this as well as those posters who support his Nazi views.

Offline Dr. Dan

• Forum Administrator
  • Gold Star JTF Member
« Reply #56 on: October 25, 2007, 10:52:39 PM »
ehh...Wolf, I know how badly wanted to kick him in the nuts..but this is one situation where he lacked any...
If someone says something bad about you, say something nice about them. That way, both of you would be lying.

In your heart you know WE are right and in your guts you know THEY are nuts!

"Science without religion is lame; Religion without science is blind."  - Albert Einstein

Offline Wayne Jude

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #57 on: October 25, 2007, 11:58:01 PM »
HA ha LOL :::D

Offline MasterWolf1

• Silver Star JTF Member
  • RESIST NOW!!!
« Reply #58 on: October 26, 2007, 01:41:29 AM »
Hey, how can I kick him in the jewels when these leftist drones do not have any?  I always said  Lib males are not really men.  They sit when they pee.
RIGHT WING AMERICAN AND PROUD OF IT. IF YOU WANTED TO PROVE YOU WEREN'T A "RACIST" IN 2008 BY VOTING FOR OBAMA, THEN PROVE IN 2012 YOU ARE NOT AN IDIOT FOR VOTING AGAINST OBAMA!

Kiwi

« Reply #59 on: October 26, 2007, 03:06:34 AM »
Hey, how can I kick him in the jewels when these leftist drones do not have any?  I always said  Lib males are not really men.  They sit when they pee.

At least they wont pee on the floor  :::D

Offline Wayne Jude

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #60 on: October 26, 2007, 03:07:54 AM »
LOL ;)

Kiwi

« Reply #61 on: October 26, 2007, 03:10:27 AM »
Who rattled RYF's cage again, this time it was not I.

:::D

Offline Chaim Ben Pesach

• Administrator
  • Silver Star JTF Member
« Reply #62 on: October 26, 2007, 03:52:56 AM »
You want to be insecure about it then go ahead delete my account i DOUBLE DARE YOU...

it just proves that those who can't debate defame... as the late great Rabbai Kahane said once...

Because you have no response to anything i have said here your plot to devalue me is all you can do at the moment Masterwolf....

YOU ARE THE ONE WITH SERIOUS PROBLEMS MATE AND THEY LIE WITHIN YOUR EASILY LED AUTOMATON ROBOTIC BRAIN WHICH TELLS YOU TO DO AS INSTRUCTED...

SEE YOU ALL L8ATER MUCH

IM GETTING THE HELL OUT OF THIS CEASEPOOL OF TWISTED LIES AND FALSE ASSUMPTIONS

raiseyourfist, why are you angry? Can't JTFers have differences of opinion without getting angry? I respect your opinion. But I happen to believe that Wolf is right in this case, because this leftist is not the type of open-minded person that you can reason with. This is someone who insists upon calling us insane while he supports such "sane" people as Louis Farakhan and Al Sharpton. But if you prefer to argue with leftists like this more diplomatically, you are certainly entitled to your opinion and I respect your opinion. I would only ask that you also respect my right to have a different opinion.

Offline Wayne Jude

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #63 on: October 26, 2007, 07:27:53 AM »
Bingo! ;)

Offline MasterWolf1

• Silver Star JTF Member
  • RESIST NOW!!!
« Reply #64 on: October 27, 2007, 10:14:08 PM »
RYF, exactly what is your problem in all of this, that I had confronted some leftist for what he really is?  He supports a party that has had the nothing but hatred upon the Jews, the Christians, who hate America and hate Israel.  Exactly what part of this do you not like?  You expect me to play nice with those who refuse to get it? Then you are dealing with the wrong person.  I will not have any compassion about those who are so far to the left that this is pure out communism.  He supports the party of Hillary, the ACLU, the party of Hollyweird freaks, the party that has full blown hatred towards anything decent.  If you want a debate be my guest.  And I will gladly do so.