Poll

Do you?

Yes.
18 (69.2%)
No.
8 (30.8%)

Total Members Voted: 0

Author Topic: Do you support paying Arabs money to leave Israel?  (Read 4440 times)

admin

Do you support paying Arabs money to leave Israel?
« on: October 28, 2007, 02:21:55 AM »
I do.

Offline Yisrael

• Master JTFer
  • Oy!
Re: Do you support paying Arabs money to leave Israel?
« Reply #1 on: October 28, 2007, 02:24:37 AM »
Again, cost of moving and a $1 bonus.

"Secular Zionism is racism. Religious Zionism is Judaism."
No one who votes for Obama cares that he is a crack addict or a fag. That's the scariest thing about him. --- Bonecrkr

"When I take action, I’m not going to fire a $2 million missile at a $10 empty tent and hit a camel in the butt. It’s going to be decisive."
- George W. Bush, 43rd President of the United States of America

Offline Wayne Jude

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #2 on: October 28, 2007, 02:28:36 AM »
Wish it were that easy! ;) :)

Offline jdl4ever

• Master JTFer
« Reply #3 on: October 28, 2007, 02:34:51 AM »
No, I support throwing them out without compensation!   What purpose will it serve to compensate them, the world will hate us either way. 
"Enough weeping and wailing; and the following of leaders & rabbis who are pygmies of little faith & less understanding."
"I believe very much in a nation beating their swords into plowshears but when my enemy has a sword I don't want a plowshear"
-Rabbi Meir Kahane Zs'l HYD

Offline Lewinsky Stinks, Dr. Brennan Rocks

• Honorable Winged Member
  • Gold Star JTF Member
  • Real Kahanist
« Reply #4 on: October 28, 2007, 02:46:03 AM »
I am with JDLForever on this one. These fiends don't deserve one cent.

Offline Mstislav

• Master JTFer
  • islam must be eradicated & all muslims wiped out
    • The American Infidels
« Reply #5 on: October 28, 2007, 02:47:37 AM »
No, I do not. Cut off the water, food, medicine, electricity, etc and most of them will leave. As for the remainders, send in the army to expell them. muzzies have no right to the land of Israel.
The satanic barbaric deathcult of islam spread like a cancer throughout the world, killing and destroying everything it touches. muslims are like the hiv/aids virus, subverting the societies of non muslim lands only to allow the cancer of islam to consume and destroy. muslim, I curse and hate you, your 'prophet', 'g o d' and deathcult.   

Because the West needs to be won again and the stakes couldn't be higher . . .

Offline nopeaceforland

• Master JTFer
« Reply #6 on: October 28, 2007, 02:49:55 AM »
No, I support throwing them out without compensation!   What purpose will it serve to compensate them, the world will hate us either way. 

I voted no, and just for the same reason given by JDL4EVER!

newman

« Reply #7 on: October 28, 2007, 02:53:47 AM »
They should receive the same offer a home invader should get....... "Get out NOW and we won't do anything to you!"

Offline nopeaceforland

• Master JTFer
« Reply #8 on: October 28, 2007, 02:55:57 AM »
They should receive the same offer a home invader should get....... "Get out NOW and we won't do anything to you!"

I don't even think we should give ANY offers. They didn't give choices with the homicide bombers, rocket attacks, threats of national destruction. etc...

Offline jdl4ever

• Master JTFer
« Reply #9 on: October 28, 2007, 02:58:49 AM »
In fact, they should pay us money for letting them live.  I'd confiscate all their belongings and their bank account funds.  But I'll let them keep their women and their camels since I'm a moderate. 
"Enough weeping and wailing; and the following of leaders & rabbis who are pygmies of little faith & less understanding."
"I believe very much in a nation beating their swords into plowshears but when my enemy has a sword I don't want a plowshear"
-Rabbi Meir Kahane Zs'l HYD

• Gold Star JTF Member
  • Real Kahanist
« Reply #10 on: October 28, 2007, 02:59:26 AM »
The JTF position is to pay them to leave.

I know that. I know we might have to do that. Your question asked if I personally support it. I gave my honest answer. We might have no choice but to do this, but I certainly won't enjoy it.l

Offline Raulmarrio2000

• Master JTFer
« Reply #11 on: October 28, 2007, 03:11:17 AM »
Not all Arabs are invaders themselves, many of them were born by invaders and are now trapped inside Israel by the Arab anti-Semites who refuse to give them their land in Jordan and Siria. Besides the anti-Semite westerners only support "peace" with terrorists who use the poor Palis trapped to harm Israel.
If any Pali has not committed any crime by himself, why not helping him to live a happy life in a Goyshe land?
A good way to get the money: Just demand indemnizations to Europe..... The Inquisition, the Progroms..... They should pay for that, as Germany is paying for the Holocaust. And them Jews could use that money to pay some Arabs to leave and buy a house.
But any Pali who leaves should swear that Jerusalem is Holy only for Jews and that they recognise that the Third Temple must be rebuilt. It has no sense to leave them off, if they just leave the land but still claim religious rights on EY

newman

« Reply #12 on: October 28, 2007, 03:18:58 AM »
Not all Arabs are invaders themselves, many of them were born by invaders and are now trapped inside Israel by the Arab anti-Semites who refuse to give them their land in Jordan and Siria. Besides the anti-Semite westerners only support "peace" with terrorists who use the poor Palis trapped to harm Israel.
If any Pali has not committed any crime by himself, why not helping him to live a happy life in a Goyshe land?
A good way to get the money: Just demand indemnizations to Europe..... The Inquisition, the Progroms..... They should pay for that, as Germany is paying for the Holocaust. And them Jews could use that money to pay some Arabs to leave and buy a house.
But any Pali who leaves should swear that Jerusalem is Holy only for Jews and that they recognise that the Third Temple must be rebuilt. It has no sense to leave them off, if they just leave the land but still claim religious rights on EY

He's right to some degree.

Jew-hating western politicians and the arab world have kept the 'palis' as a running sore to use as a PR weapon against Israel just like liberals have kept the black community in a state of flux to enhance their political support base.

Offline Ultra Requete

• Master JTFer
  • United We Stand, Dived We'll Fall.
« Reply #13 on: October 28, 2007, 05:09:54 AM »
Paying them is small price for getting rid of this fifth column for ever; of course only those who'll get out peacfully frankkly I'm beyound the point of feeling too pity for them ;) enough is enough; You have to do this in legal and civil way so they can't have any claims for future generations and it's only valid solution to perpetual civil war an/or genocide; you cannot (sadly) use the methods of Josue today. ::)
Jeremiah 8:11-17

11 They dress the wound of my people as though it were not serious. Peace, peace, they say, when there is no peace.

12 Are they ashamed of their loathsome conduct? No, they have no shame at all; they do not even know how to blush. So they will fall among the fallen; they will be brought down when they are punished, says the LORD.

13 'I will take away their harvest, declares the LORD. There will be no grapes on the vine. There will be no figs on the tree, and their leaves will wither. What I have given them will be taken from them.'

14 Why are we sitting here? Gather together! Let us flee to the fortified cities and perish there! For the LORD our God has doomed us to perish and given us poisoned water to drink, because we have sinned against him.

15 We hoped for peace but no good has come, for a time of healing but there was only terror.

16 The snorting of the enemy's horses is heard from Dan; at the neighing of their stallions the whole land trembles. They have come to devour the land and everything in it, the city and all who live there.

17 See, I will send venomous snakes among you, vipers that cannot be charmed, and they will bite you, declares the LORD.

Love your Enemy
And Heap Burning Coals on his Head!!!
http://net-burst.net/revenge/love_and_wrath_of_God.htm

Offline Daniel

• Master JTFer
« Reply #14 on: October 28, 2007, 08:14:21 AM »
Sure. Offer them money at the same time as having a bulldozer next to their houses and olive trees to show what will happen if they refuse the offer.

I personally think offering money to leave would be more humane then continually bulldozing their homes.

Offline Merkava

• Master JTFer
« Reply #15 on: October 28, 2007, 02:00:33 PM »
Sure. Offer them money at the same time as having a bulldozer next to their houses and olive trees to show what will happen if they refuse the offer.

I personally think offering money to leave would be more humane then continually bulldozing their homes.

I agree !
"We are in 1938, and Iran is Germany"

Offline Eliezer Ben Avraham

• Master JTFer
« Reply #16 on: October 28, 2007, 02:10:51 PM »
I think we should give them some money for leaving, if they leave willingly though
« Last Edit: October 28, 2007, 02:13:28 PM by lou13ss »
KAHANE TZADAK!

Offline Dan

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #17 on: October 28, 2007, 02:18:21 PM »
Giving Arabs compensation would be more acceptable... but personally I don't think that any compensation is merited!

Offline Tzvi Ben Roshel1

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #18 on: October 28, 2007, 04:52:10 PM »
I would support paying them if thats the only way to get them out. I would rather like to see them killed, injured and severly humiliated but for the quick safety of Jews I would support giving them $.  That said in the end I think that they will be severly crushed as part of our revenge, some will flee and others will stay (and be allowed) and would be used to provide low wage services for the Jews.
The Academy of Elijah taught, whoever studies the laws (of the Torah) every day, (he) is guaranteed to have a share in the World to Come.

‏119:139 צִמְּתַתְנִי קִנְאָתִי כִּישָׁכְחוּ דְבָרֶיךָ צָרָי
My zeal incenses me, for my adversaries have forgotten Your words.
‏119:141 צָעִיר אָנֹכִי וְנִבְזֶה פִּקֻּדֶיךָ, לֹא שָׁכָחְתִּי.
 I am young and despised; I have not forgotten Your precepts.

" A fool does not realize, and an unwise person does not understand this (i.e. the following:) When the wicked bloom like grass, and the evildoers blossom (i.e. when they seem extremly successful), it is to destroy them forever (i.e. they are rewarded for their few good deeds in this World, and they will have no portion in the World to Come!)

Please visit: (The Greatest lectures on Earth).
http://torahanytime.com/
http://www.torahanytime.com/Rabbi/Yossi_Mizrachi/
http://www.torahanytime.com/Rabbi/Zecharia_Wallerstein/

• Gold Star JTF Member
  • Real Kahanist
« Reply #19 on: October 28, 2007, 05:25:59 PM »
I would support paying them if thats the only way to get them out. I would rather like to see them killed, injured and severly humiliated but for the quick safety of Jews I would support giving them $.
I actually agree with you here, by and large.

others will stay (and be allowed) and would be used to provide low wage services for the Jews.
This is just a terrible idea. The reason Israel's elites don't kick Arabs out now is because they are an enormous dirt-wage labor pool. We all know what the results of this have been.

• Gold Star JTF Member
  • Real Kahanist
« Reply #20 on: October 28, 2007, 05:26:39 PM »

Why are you at JTF?  ???

kellymaureen

« Reply #21 on: October 28, 2007, 08:21:47 PM »

I couldnt agree more!  So if a gaggle of smelly muslims move into my backyard...and refuse to leave because they think my pool is the 437,987th "holiest" site in islam and claim they have always had ancestors living in my backyard and show fake pictures of old arabs holding old keys to my backyard gate which they claim they once owned but were thrown out...even though the property is clearly mine...I should pay them to leave...or should I show them the door?
After paying them what guarantee is there that they wont be back...muslims are not known for keeping deals or their word ;)

Offline Daniel

• Master JTFer
« Reply #22 on: October 28, 2007, 08:25:22 PM »

Why are you at JTF?  ???

I don't understand what you mean by this question. Kahane stated that if he takes power, hopefully no Arabs would be killed since they won't be there at all. I'm merely expanding on this concept that their homes or olive trees won't be demolished either since they won't be there.

Offline Dr. Dan

• Forum Administrator
  • Gold Star JTF Member
« Reply #23 on: October 28, 2007, 09:42:51 PM »
i will add, that if a nonJew loved living in Israel and signed on his/her allegience, i wodl only support that their rights to vote woudl be removed..that is if Israel remained a democracy.
If someone says something bad about you, say something nice about them. That way, both of you would be lying.

In your heart you know WE are right and in your guts you know THEY are nuts!

"Science without religion is lame; Religion without science is blind."  - Albert Einstein

Offline Tzvi Ben Roshel1

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #24 on: October 28, 2007, 10:37:05 PM »
Did Joshua offer the Canaanites compensation to get out of the land of Israel?  No.  The Canaanites were evil people and the slate had to be wiped clean for security in the future.  And these Arab Muslim Nazis are just as cruel and bereft of all human conscience as the Canaanites.  They are "rodfim", pursuers of Jewish blood as it is.  Annex the West Bank and the Gaza strip.  Declare war on them, and if they don't flee then they need to be wiped out.  Remember, any money given to a Muslim will be used in some way to support terror, even if it is used to raise young Muslims.  If the surrounding Muslim nations have a problem with this, then they can bring it on and Israel will expand into their land too.

You are right in the best situation, but if we arent able to do it this way then we can accept paying them to leave which is better then nothing.
The Academy of Elijah taught, whoever studies the laws (of the Torah) every day, (he) is guaranteed to have a share in the World to Come.

‏119:139 צִמְּתַתְנִי קִנְאָתִי כִּישָׁכְחוּ דְבָרֶיךָ צָרָי
My zeal incenses me, for my adversaries have forgotten Your words.
‏119:141 צָעִיר אָנֹכִי וְנִבְזֶה פִּקֻּדֶיךָ, לֹא שָׁכָחְתִּי.
 I am young and despised; I have not forgotten Your precepts.

" A fool does not realize, and an unwise person does not understand this (i.e. the following:) When the wicked bloom like grass, and the evildoers blossom (i.e. when they seem extremly successful), it is to destroy them forever (i.e. they are rewarded for their few good deeds in this World, and they will have no portion in the World to Come!)

Please visit: (The Greatest lectures on Earth).
http://torahanytime.com/
http://www.torahanytime.com/Rabbi/Yossi_Mizrachi/
http://www.torahanytime.com/Rabbi/Zecharia_Wallerstein/