5 (25%)
She is not.
10 (50%)
She is alright.
3 (15%)
No opinion.
2 (10%)

Total Members Voted: 0

Author Topic: Very stupid poll.  (Read 2067 times)

Offline Lewinsky Stinks, Dr. Brennan Rocks

• Honorable Winged Member
  • Gold Star JTF Member
  • Real Kahanist
Very stupid poll.
« on: October 28, 2007, 03:11:43 AM »
Very stupid question, but I'm bored late on a Saturday night: what do you think of Congoleeza Rice's appearance?

Yes, we all know she is an affirmative-action ape who detests Israel and Western civilization with her black baboon envy, but personally--I do find her to be one of the most attractive women in public office today. She looks nowhere remotely near her age, has a stunning figure, and her dress is extremely fetching.  ;)

Please don't flame me for my honest feelings about Condom's APPEARANCE (not her character!!!)

Chaimfan

Offline Wayne Jude

• Ultimate JTFer
Re: Very stupid poll.
« Reply #1 on: October 28, 2007, 03:16:48 AM »
No comment!LOL ;)But she acts like a home girl for President Bush ,At least to me! O0

newman

« Reply #2 on: October 28, 2007, 03:20:43 AM »
She's not that attractive but when I was posting a lot of her pics on another thread I started to get 'monkey-girl' fantasies! :-[

• Gold Star JTF Member
  • Real Kahanist
« Reply #3 on: October 28, 2007, 03:42:07 AM »
I really don't care about little details like gaps and stuff like that. In fact, I'd rather she not fix it, because I detest vanity. I knew exactly how you would all respond to this poll, and acknowledged that it was inane and pointless--but this is really how I feel.

I see her as much like Bar Refaeli: a woman blessed with great physical beauty, but who chooses to lead the life of a vile worm.

• Gold Star JTF Member
  • Real Kahanist
« Reply #4 on: October 28, 2007, 03:47:03 AM »
I guess you make a point. If I had a gap, I would fix it, not for vanity, but just because it would annoy me to see it everyday. But I admire you, C.F for not worrying about a woman's imperfections. It really says a lot about your character, very admirable!
Gee thanks :-[ ... albeit I don't think it says anything about my character whatsoever, merely what my tastes in women are.

I am not saying I like physical flaws--just that I dislike the attitude that they must all be corrected more.

Offline Ralph1

• Full JTFer
« Reply #5 on: October 28, 2007, 03:48:40 AM »
Very stupid question, but I'm bored late on a Saturday night: what do you think of Congoleeza Rice's appearance?

Yes, we all know she is an affirmative-action ape who detests Israel and Western civilization with her black baboon envy, but personally--I do find her to be one of the most attractive women in public office today. She looks nowhere remotely near her age, has a stunning figure, and her dress is extremely fetching.  ;)

Please don't flame me for my honest feelings about Condom's APPEARANCE (not her character!!!)

Chaimfan
You're very brave for saying that.

Offline Wayne Jude

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #6 on: October 28, 2007, 03:49:34 AM »
yes so

• Gold Star JTF Member
  • Real Kahanist
« Reply #7 on: October 28, 2007, 03:51:29 AM »
At least Bar is attractive though.

That's like comparing something nice looking with excrement.
I think they are equally attractive, and it's irrelevant. They both are pieces of excrement by choice. Their appearance has nothing to do with it.

You know Chaim would say there is zero difference between BR and CR.

• Gold Star JTF Member
  • Real Kahanist
« Reply #8 on: October 28, 2007, 04:01:07 AM »
No worries, it wasn't a frown, it was the blushing emoticon. (As a response to your compliment.  :))

Kiwi

« Reply #9 on: October 28, 2007, 05:47:30 AM »
No comment, one cause i don't see anything attractive in women I am not that way in thinking, and two I am only attracted to my own race, so beauty is soley in the eye of the beholder.

Offline q_q_

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #10 on: October 28, 2007, 07:08:21 AM »
At least Bar is attractive though.

That's like comparing something nice looking with excrement.
I think they are equally attractive, and it's irrelevant. They both are pieces of excrement by choice. Their appearance has nothing to do with it.

You know Chaim would say there is zero difference between BR and CR.

you clearly have terrible taste.

In physical appearance, Bar Rafaeli is incredible.  I won`t mention CR, but any woman her age looks bad.

ACcording to newspapers
Bar Rafaeli was widely quoted a couple of weeks ago saying she wasn’t about to serve in the Israeli army, as is compulsory for 18 year-old men and unmarried women in the country, and that she doesn’t regret it. She supposedly said “I am not sorry for not serving in the army, because I profited in a big way… Why is it good to die for one’s country? Isn’t it better to live in New York?”

Rafaeli denies making those statements and is suing Israeli newspaper Yedioth Ahronoth for reporting those quotes. Her lawyer says the paper slandered Rafaeli and encouraged a “public lynching” of her.

If true,
Bar Rafaeli is a living example of the monster jew that rabbi kahane wrote about, that he predicted. He wrote that Orthodox jews if their children are not orthodox, will remain jewish through nostalgia. But their children will not even have that. And they will question why be jewish, and ask their "temple rabbi" i.e. reform rabbi, and find no answers, and they will draw those conclusions. Thus becoming a monster jew / anti jew kind of thing.