Poll

What is your possition on a death penalty

Yes, we must have a death penalty in America and Israel
21 (95.5%)
No, we must not have a death penalty in America and Israel
1 (4.5%)
I do not care, I rather see a violent prisoner rot for the rest of his life.
0 (0%)

Total Members Voted: 0

Author Topic: Your Position On The Death Penalty  (Read 3785 times)

Offline MasterWolf1

• Honorable Winged Member
  • Silver Star JTF Member
  • RESIST NOW!!!
Your Position On The Death Penalty
« on: October 28, 2007, 09:19:48 PM »
I believe we must have a death penalty for violent killers, rapist and child preds that are extremely dangerous and to stop flooding the prisons on the tax payers back to pay for these killers.   What is your opinion?
RIGHT WING AMERICAN AND PROUD OF IT. IF YOU WANTED TO PROVE YOU WEREN'T A "RACIST" IN 2008 BY VOTING FOR OBAMA, THEN PROVE IN 2012 YOU ARE NOT AN IDIOT FOR VOTING AGAINST OBAMA!

Offline Ehud

• Master JTFer
Re: Your Position On The Death Penalty
« Reply #1 on: October 28, 2007, 09:25:53 PM »
I believe we must have a death penalty for violent killers, rapist and child preds that are extremely dangerous and to stop flooding the prisons on the tax payers back to pay for these killers.   What is your opinion?

Actually it costs far more to pay for the death penalty appeals than it does to keep them alive in prison for life, but not every person who gets the death sentence appeals.  That's not the reason I support the death penalty, I support it for its deterrence value.  Also I believe in retributive justice.  I believe it is possible for one to commit such a heinous crime as to warrant one's death.  Also it gives people a sense of justice and respect for the law when they see someone who violated it in such a way pay the ultimate price. 
"The Jews will eventually have to face up to what you're dealing with here.  The arabs will never love you for what good you've brought them.  They don't know how to really love.  But hate!  Oh, G-d, can they hate!  And they have a deep, deep, deep resentment because you have jolted them from their delusions of grandeur and shown them for what they are-a decadent, savage people controlled by a religion that has stripped them of all human ambition . . . except for the few cruel enough and arrogant enough to command them as one commands a mob of sheep.  You are dealing with a mad society and you'd better learn how to control it."

-Excerpt from The Haj by Leon Uris

Offline Tzvi Ben Roshel1

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #2 on: October 28, 2007, 09:27:31 PM »
Not sure about Israel under the currect governmental system. I dont know if we can say that we should support going to a court and recognizing a court that isnt Jewish based. I also think that its forbidden to rely on the courts in Israel or to take a Jew to any non-Jewish court.
The Academy of Elijah taught, whoever studies the laws (of the Torah) every day, (he) is guaranteed to have a share in the World to Come.

‏119:139 צִמְּתַתְנִי קִנְאָתִי כִּישָׁכְחוּ דְבָרֶיךָ צָרָי
My zeal incenses me, for my adversaries have forgotten Your words.
‏119:141 צָעִיר אָנֹכִי וְנִבְזֶה פִּקֻּדֶיךָ, לֹא שָׁכָחְתִּי.
 I am young and despised; I have not forgotten Your precepts.

" A fool does not realize, and an unwise person does not understand this (i.e. the following:) When the wicked bloom like grass, and the evildoers blossom (i.e. when they seem extremly successful), it is to destroy them forever (i.e. they are rewarded for their few good deeds in this World, and they will have no portion in the World to Come!)

Please visit: (The Greatest lectures on Earth).
http://torahanytime.com/
http://www.torahanytime.com/Rabbi/Yossi_Mizrachi/
http://www.torahanytime.com/Rabbi/Zecharia_Wallerstein/

Offline Wayne Jude

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #3 on: October 28, 2007, 09:29:01 PM »
Let um hang.I know it might seem mean but Its justified Torah and Biblically,I believe!
Wayne jude!

Offline Ari

• Master JTFer
« Reply #4 on: October 28, 2007, 09:43:09 PM »
I'm for it, but sometimes I wonder if a harsher punishment might not be letting a deserved criminal live out his or her days in solitary.

Offline Vito

• Master JTFer
« Reply #5 on: October 28, 2007, 09:44:27 PM »
Throw the animals off a bridge

Offline Wayne Jude

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #6 on: October 28, 2007, 09:59:42 PM »
LOl yeah my guess as well!LOL ;) :)

Offline Wayne Jude

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #7 on: October 28, 2007, 10:00:20 PM »
Studies have proven that fact! :)

Offline Raulmarrio2000

• Master JTFer
« Reply #8 on: October 29, 2007, 12:30:51 AM »
I believe in death penalty for vicious murder and terrorism. But since there are often judicial mistakes, life prison!

Kiwi

« Reply #9 on: October 29, 2007, 12:40:43 AM »
I strongly believe in the Death Penalty, afterall no one has ever reoffended after that punishment.

Offline Wayne Jude

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #10 on: October 29, 2007, 12:44:46 AM »
Zero have ever re offended! ;) O0

Joe Schmo

« Reply #11 on: October 29, 2007, 01:10:51 AM »
Kill.

Offline MassuhDGoodName

• Ultimate JTFer
Re: Your possition on the Death Penalthy
« Reply #12 on: October 29, 2007, 01:16:58 AM »
What bothers me the most about executions is the ever rising cost of carrying them out!

Gallows require building and maintenance, diapers for the condemned, professional hangman, priest or rabbi, etc...

Electric chairs run up the State's power bill each month.

Gas chambers are potentially dangerous to the witnesses.

Lethal injection?  Get serious.

Therefore, I propose that all condemned prisoners be locked inside a 2' x 4' bamboo cage, and then throw away the key.  The cage can then be suspended high up in a tree or some other area.  And that's that!  This way, no mess, no bother, no guilt, no "clean-up", almost no expense.

An even cleaner method, would be to take the manacled prisoner(s) out to sea, and then push them out of the boat in heavily shark infested waters.  Why should our sea-faring fish friends go hungry?

Some will argue that the condemned should "suffer" as part of their punishment.  Perhaps they are right!...So, I propose offering the condemned one last cigarette, put a Marlboro in their mouth, and then don't light it! 

No mess; no fuss; Capitol Punishment R Us!

Kiwi

« Reply #13 on: October 29, 2007, 01:57:30 AM »
Some will argue that the condemned should "suffer" as part of their punishment.  Perhaps they are right!...So, I propose offering the condemned one last cigarette, put a Marlboro in their mouth, and then don't light it!

:::D sooo evil I love it  :D

Offline Wayne Jude

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #14 on: October 29, 2007, 02:02:54 AM »
Lol ;)

Kiwi

« Reply #15 on: October 29, 2007, 02:07:50 AM »

Offline Vito

• Master JTFer

newman

« Reply #17 on: October 29, 2007, 03:14:37 AM »
It should be tailored to the individual criminal. Muslims should be eaten by wild pigs.

Offline Merkava

• Master JTFer
« Reply #18 on: October 29, 2007, 04:38:58 AM »
I a agree with a painful death sentence.

The Lethal Injection must be one of the most pain free ways to leave. Strip them off any human dignity and make them suffer. Make them regret what they have done

"We are in 1938, and Iran is Germany"

kellymaureen

« Reply #19 on: October 29, 2007, 04:59:01 AM »
Im all for it, Im sure prison isnt the most pleasant way to live, but it doesnt seem that most inmates "rot" here by any stretch.

Offline Ultra Requete

• Master JTFer
  • United We Stand, Dived We'll Fall.
« Reply #20 on: October 29, 2007, 05:14:57 AM »
Genesis 9:5-6 (King James Version)

5 And surely your blood of your lives will I require; at the hand of every beast will I require it, and at the hand of man; at the hand of every man's brother will I require the life of man.

6 Whoso sheddeth man's blood, by man shall his blood be shed: for in the image of God made he man.

You need only the rope and dead branch or solid wall to make final justice, no fancy stuff like electric chair required. The death penalty shud be aplied for war time treason, espionage and desertion as well; that woud get rid of 3/4 of journalists and liberals. O0 :::D

Jeremiah 8:11-17

11 They dress the wound of my people as though it were not serious. Peace, peace, they say, when there is no peace.

12 Are they ashamed of their loathsome conduct? No, they have no shame at all; they do not even know how to blush. So they will fall among the fallen; they will be brought down when they are punished, says the LORD.

13 'I will take away their harvest, declares the LORD. There will be no grapes on the vine. There will be no figs on the tree, and their leaves will wither. What I have given them will be taken from them.'

14 Why are we sitting here? Gather together! Let us flee to the fortified cities and perish there! For the LORD our God has doomed us to perish and given us poisoned water to drink, because we have sinned against him.

15 We hoped for peace but no good has come, for a time of healing but there was only terror.

16 The snorting of the enemy's horses is heard from Dan; at the neighing of their stallions the whole land trembles. They have come to devour the land and everything in it, the city and all who live there.

17 See, I will send venomous snakes among you, vipers that cannot be charmed, and they will bite you, declares the LORD.

Love your Enemy
And Heap Burning Coals on his Head!!!
http://net-burst.net/revenge/love_and_wrath_of_God.htm

newman

« Reply #21 on: October 29, 2007, 05:27:10 AM »
Genesis 9:5-6 (King James Version)

5 And surely your blood of your lives will I require; at the hand of every beast will I require it, and at the hand of man; at the hand of every man's brother will I require the life of man.

6 Whoso sheddeth man's blood, by man shall his blood be shed: for in the image of G-d made he man.

You need only the rope and dead branch or solid wall to make final justice, no fancy stuff like electric chair required. The death penalty shud be aplied for war time treason, espionage and desertion as well; that woud get rid of 3/4 of journalists and liberals. O0 :::D

You could get rid of lots of undesirables with a few new capital crimes.

1/ Assult with deadly body odour (anti-muslim law)

2/ Possession and use of Cafe Latte or brie (anti-liberal law)

3/ Possession of fuzzy hair and big lips (anti-schvartza law)

Kiwi

« Reply #22 on: October 29, 2007, 05:53:38 AM »
I a agree with a painful death sentence.

The Lethal Injection must be one of the most pain free ways to leave. Strip them off any human dignity and make them suffer. Make them regret what they have done

I remember a Dr in the USA gave the injection wrong and injected in to muscle not the vien. I was laughing they said oh how bad a mistake.

No not a mistake he knew it was not in the vien, I liked that Dr he made sure that guy got everything he had coming to him.