Author Topic: Armenian University awards Iranian dictator honorary doctorate  (Read 2071 times)

Offline mord

• Global Moderator
  • Platinum JTF Member
ADL supports backlash on Iranian's honor
 E-mail News Brief 
 Tell the Editors 

Published: 10/31/2007

The Anti-Defamation League is supporting Armenian Jews in condemning the bestowal of an honorary doctorate on Iran's president.

In a statement Tuesday, the ADL commended the Armenian Jewish community for denouncing Yerevan State University's decision to recognize Mahmoud Ahmadinejad.

"It is one thing to provide a forum to speak, as universities are environments where freedom of speech should be promoted and encouraged," said ADL National Director Abraham Foxman. "However, it is quite another to confer degrees and awards on a dictator who denies the Holocaust and calls for the destruction of the state of Israel. Such tributes should be reserved for those academics and world leaders who rightfully deserve them."

Thy destroyers and they that make thee waste shall go forth of thee.  Isaiah 49:17

Shot at 2010-01-03

ftf

Re: Armenian University awards Iranian dictator honorary doctorate
« Reply #1 on: October 31, 2007, 01:33:37 PM »
I just don't understand some poeple.

Offline mord

• Global Moderator
  • Platinum JTF Member
« Reply #2 on: October 31, 2007, 01:36:14 PM »
Neither do i but i know Armenians tend to hate Turkish and azeri moslems but like all other moslems ..strange
Thy destroyers and they that make thee waste shall go forth of thee.  Isaiah 49:17

Shot at 2010-01-03

Offline MassuhDGoodName

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #3 on: October 31, 2007, 01:43:26 PM »
I think that we at JTF should also publicize an "award"  for that greasy drek mamzer, and should send out formal announcements of it to the entire media world, as well as mail the award directly to "Excrement-Face".

We could send him something he could use...like a geiger counter to detect current radiation levels in Iran's air & soil.

I'm sure most all here know that he is the very same drek who took Americans hostage under the Carter presidency and personally murdered and tortured Americans.  Our government in Washington also knows this, but have "gagged" the story for "diplomatic" reasons.
It's a funny thing lately, those who actually are professional Terrorists who have murdered Americans in cold blood, are now "whitewashed" by our own State Dept. while Washington demands Israel commit suicide!  Now the truth emerges about how Bush & Condi have been actually training and financing Hamas to murder Jews; going so far as having State Dept. officials reconnoiteur in person with PLO murdering terrorists; scoping out Israeli towns and villages to aid them in committing terrorist outrages against us.

The United States' War On Terror?

Take your shoes off at the airport the next time a Black Muslim Federalized Anti-Terror Agent Mongrel commands you!...THAT is keeping you SAFE, JEW!

Offline mord

• Global Moderator
  • Platinum JTF Member
« Reply #4 on: October 31, 2007, 02:07:26 PM »
I have that photo somewhere 

here   
Shot at 2007-09-25
« Last Edit: October 31, 2007, 02:12:30 PM by mord »

Shot at 2010-01-03

Offline Yisrael

• Master JTFer
  • Oy!
« Reply #5 on: October 31, 2007, 02:08:23 PM »
Which University is it?

"Secular Zionism is racism. Religious Zionism is Judaism."
No one who votes for Obama cares that he is a crack addict or a fag. That's the scariest thing about him. --- Bonecrkr

"When I take action, I’m not going to fire a $2 million missile at a $10 empty tent and hit a camel in the butt. It’s going to be decisive."
- George W. Bush, 43rd President of the United States of America

ftf

« Reply #6 on: October 31, 2007, 02:09:03 PM »
Neither do i but i know Armenians tend to hate Turkish and azeri moslems but like all other moslems ..strange
Turkish muslims murdered lots of Armenians a while ago.

Offline mord

• Global Moderator
  • Platinum JTF Member
« Reply #7 on: October 31, 2007, 02:10:39 PM »
Which University is it?
yerevan in the capital

Shot at 2010-01-03

Offline mord

• Global Moderator
  • Platinum JTF Member
« Reply #8 on: October 31, 2007, 02:13:12 PM »
I know but why do they love other moslems

Shot at 2010-01-03

Offline mord

• Global Moderator
  • Platinum JTF Member
« Reply #9 on: October 31, 2007, 02:17:17 PM »
Here is an article from yerevan     

News  31.10.2007 30.10.2007 29.10.2007   

Youth, Culture, Sports 

23.10.2007 17:18
 Iranian President visited Yerevan State University

Iranian President Mahmoud Ahmadinejad had a meeting with the students and teaching staff of Yerevan State University. “Iran’s stand on the events of early 20th century in the Ottoman Empire bases on two principles,” Iranian President said at the meeting. “The first principle is that each nation should remember its history but face the future and this must not lead to repetition of the past. Second, Iran will always be by Armenia’s side,” he said. Mr. Ahmadinejad added that every year the Armenian community in Iran commemorates the events. He said Iran condemns infringement of human rights but did not use the term ‘genocide’. Iran’s President Mahmoud Ahmadinejad was conferred the rank of Honorary Doctor of Yerevan State University and was awarded with YSU gold medal. During the ceremony, the President said, “This award is not only for Ahmadinejad as a personality but also a homage to the wishes a human being deserves. It proves that Yerevan State University works for human values – justice, honesty, morals and perfection.” He voiced hope that Armenian scholars and students will have a possibility to visit Iran in the framework of exchange programs and invited YSU rector to his country.
/Translated by Marianna Karapetyan/ 
 ! Reproduction on full or in part is prohibited without reference to Public Radio of Armenia

http://int.armradio.am/index.php?part=3&id=3313

« Last Edit: October 31, 2007, 02:19:27 PM by mord »

Shot at 2010-01-03

Offline Ultra Requete

• Master JTFer
  • United We Stand, Dived We'll Fall.
« Reply #10 on: October 31, 2007, 03:01:51 PM »
Armnians are pro Iranian but anti-Turkish and anti Azeri who're Shia muslims like Persians of Turkish stock but politically pro US; it's the mad chess like politics of ME; when you have troublesome neighbour you ally with his enemy who ever he is; Israel is too alied with muslem Turkey against A-rab Syria and Iraq. BTW Able Foxman from ADl was against recognition and condemnation of Armenian Genocide by US congress Was he? ::)  Funny thing he was not seen when Ahmedinejad was making his great show on Columbia too.   
Jeremiah 8:11-17

11 They dress the wound of my people as though it were not serious. Peace, peace, they say, when there is no peace.

12 Are they ashamed of their loathsome conduct? No, they have no shame at all; they do not even know how to blush. So they will fall among the fallen; they will be brought down when they are punished, says the LORD.

13 'I will take away their harvest, declares the LORD. There will be no grapes on the vine. There will be no figs on the tree, and their leaves will wither. What I have given them will be taken from them.'

14 Why are we sitting here? Gather together! Let us flee to the fortified cities and perish there! For the LORD our God has doomed us to perish and given us poisoned water to drink, because we have sinned against him.

15 We hoped for peace but no good has come, for a time of healing but there was only terror.

16 The snorting of the enemy's horses is heard from Dan; at the neighing of their stallions the whole land trembles. They have come to devour the land and everything in it, the city and all who live there.

17 See, I will send venomous snakes among you, vipers that cannot be charmed, and they will bite you, declares the LORD.

Love your Enemy
And Heap Burning Coals on his Head!!!
http://net-burst.net/revenge/love_and_wrath_of_God.htm

ftf

« Reply #11 on: October 31, 2007, 03:47:47 PM »
I know but why do they love other moslems
I told you, I don't understand some poeple.