Poll

Do what degree do you support "animal rights"?

None at all, we can do whatever we want to animals!
All the way, they are like humans, life and soul and you can't hurt them!
Enjoy them for food, clothing, medicine, just don't hurt them needlessly!
Other, explain!

Author Topic: Do what degree do you support "animal rights"?  (Read 9869 times)

Offline Yisrael

• Master JTFer
  • Oy!
Do what degree do you support "animal rights"?
« on: November 01, 2007, 03:29:05 AM »
I think we can enjoy them as long as we don't cause them needless pain and suffering.

"Secular Zionism is racism. Religious Zionism is Judaism."
No one who votes for Obama cares that he is a crack addict or a fag. That's the scariest thing about him. --- Bonecrkr

"When I take action, I’m not going to fire a $2 million missile at a $10 empty tent and hit a camel in the butt. It’s going to be decisive."
- George W. Bush, 43rd President of the United States of America

newman

Re: Do what degree do you support "animal rights"?
« Reply #1 on: November 01, 2007, 03:31:36 AM »
Not all animals are the same.

Dogs, cats, great apes and (particularly) whales are sentient creatures and should have legal protection.

Kiwi

« Reply #2 on: November 01, 2007, 04:04:10 AM »
I deal with animals all the time not just the two legged kind.

Anyone that touchs my animals I would kill them.

« Last Edit: November 01, 2007, 04:28:02 AM by The Infidel. »

newman

« Reply #3 on: November 01, 2007, 04:05:36 AM »
Any race that eats dogs, cats, horses, monkies or whales should be wiped out.

Offline Raulmarrio2000

• Master JTFer
« Reply #4 on: November 01, 2007, 05:32:22 AM »
Since I was a child I opposed even using milk, since we don't ask the cow for permission to take it. But what about plants? I was vegetarian until someone told me that I was unfair to plants, b/c I eat them, while I claimed to respect any living being. I was troubled and stormed several weeks, until I decided that since lions hunt to get food, we can also eat meat. However I don't dare to kill an animal, but buy meat at the butcher's.
Perhaps it would be better to eat only fruits so as to not hurt either animals or plants, and even be carefull to save the seeds inside each fruit. But that's imposible. Sometimes I have felt guilty for eating even bread, since it's made from wheat grain, a potential plant.
But hunting just for pleasure is objectionable, not only for the right of the animal, but because it makes us savage, and strengthens our evil inclination to enjoy cruelty

Offline AussieJTFer

• Pro JTFer
    • AussieJTFer's Youtube Channel
« Reply #5 on: November 01, 2007, 05:41:41 AM »
Animal cruelty is not only against Jewish law but is also one of the seven noachide laws. Any human who inflicts needless cruelty on any animal should be tortured themselves.

newman

« Reply #6 on: November 01, 2007, 06:18:58 AM »
Animal cruelty is not only against Jewish law but is also one of the seven noachide laws. Any human who inflicts needless cruelty on any animal should be tortured themselves.

I agree. Painlessly slaying a domestic cow (in the Hallachic manner) is fine. Inflicting pain, terror and death on sentient creatures like whales, dogs etc is a crime.

Boeregeneraal

« Reply #7 on: November 01, 2007, 06:36:13 AM »
I agree. Animals can be eaten and slaughtered, but should not have to endure ANY suffering.

Newman  :), just a question? What makes a whale any different from any other fish?

newman

« Reply #8 on: November 01, 2007, 06:43:20 AM »
I agree. Animals can be eaten and slaughtered, but should not have to endure ANY suffering.

Newman  :), just a question? What makes a whale any different from any other fish?

A whale is not a fish. It's a mammal.(warm blooded, live young suckled with milk)

They are highly intelligent (more than dogs, cats or horses) and they suffer great physical pain and mental stress when hunted and killed. Not only that, sea mammals like whales have such an advanced social order and sonar vocabulary many scientists feel it could be concieved as 'culture'.

I believe animals like killer whales have a more advanced brain than the average black.

Boeregeneraal

« Reply #9 on: November 01, 2007, 06:46:50 AM »
ah ok, i wasn't aware that it's a Mammal  :o

But then again, so is sheep and cows etc.

BUT, as you say, they endure much stress when hunted, then im with you on this  ;)

newman

« Reply #10 on: November 01, 2007, 06:54:02 AM »
ah ok, i wasn't aware that it's a Mammal  :o

But then again, so is sheep and cows etc.

BUT, as you say, they endure much stress when hunted, then im with you on this  ;)

There is a difference between domestic cows/ sheep (on one hand) and horses/dogs or wild mammals (on the other).

The difference has to do with their sense of death. Domestic livestock can be quietly and painlessly slaughtered without panic and terror (hence the saying...'like lambs to the slaughter'). Other animals have a highly developed sense of death and suffer terror and panic (as humans do).

That is the reason for kosher food laws regarding animals(cloven hooves, chews the cud ie: cows, sheep and goats only). It's not an issue of cleanliness but one of suffering.

Offline ItalianZionist

• Pro JTFer
« Reply #11 on: November 01, 2007, 06:57:40 AM »
somewhere between choice 2 and 3.

Kiwi

« Reply #12 on: November 01, 2007, 07:23:54 AM »
If you hunt it needs to be shift and clean, I can't stand hunting as a rule, but understand sometimes culling needs to be done.

If you kill to survive for food, thats ok.

For Sport thats a different issue.

Boeregeneraal

« Reply #13 on: November 01, 2007, 07:25:27 AM »
If you hunt it needs to be shift and clean, I can't stand hunting as a rule, but understand sometimes culling needs to be done.

I totally agree infidel!

Also, killing in order to cull pests is also acceptable (e.g Rabbits and foxes)

newman

« Reply #14 on: November 01, 2007, 07:29:55 AM »

I totally agree infidel!

That's right. Take the Australian feral pig.

They're just like muslims. Ugly, smelly, savage, don't belong here and destroy the environment they live in. No problem erradicating them.

Boeregeneraal

« Reply #15 on: November 01, 2007, 07:31:19 AM »

I totally agree infidel!

They're just like muslims. Ugly, smelly, savage, don't belong here and destroy the environment they live in. No problem erradicating them.

hahahahahahha  :D :D :D :D :D

Kiwi

« Reply #16 on: November 01, 2007, 08:55:41 AM »

I totally agree infidel!

And breed uncontrolled, creating plague populations.

Offline Dan

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #17 on: November 01, 2007, 10:01:48 AM »
Choice 3... otherwise we might join with PETA and begin to care more about animals than people!

newman

« Reply #18 on: November 01, 2007, 10:05:57 AM »
Choice 3... otherwise we might join with PETA and begin to care more about animals than people!

We should care more about animals than SOME people. If I see a dog and an arab both drowning 100 yards apart, I'll save the dog and laugh at the arab.

Offline Dan

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #19 on: November 01, 2007, 10:10:48 AM »

We should care more about animals than SOME people. If I see a dog and an arab both drowning 100 yards apart, I'll save the dog and laugh at the arab.
arab is too nonspecific... how about an arab muslim nazi and a skunk?

newman

« Reply #20 on: November 01, 2007, 10:16:17 AM »

arab is too nonspecific... how about an arab muslim nazi and a skunk?
Only about 2% of arabs are non-muslim and 1.5% of them are Jew-hating scum. A shark is more worth saving.

Offline Dan

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #21 on: November 01, 2007, 10:21:39 AM »
OK, I didn't know that... I thought that there would be more Non-Muslim Arabs  :o!
The media seems to make it as though ONLY a small minority are Anti-Israel and that those are the militants who target Israel in rocket and suicide bomb attacks.

Offline Serbian Cetnik (šumadinac)

• Pro JTFer
    • Military Photos and Forum
« Reply #22 on: November 01, 2007, 10:23:11 AM »
I have no problem with slaughtering an animal myself for food, because that is nature. We have canine teeth for a reason.

I love making fun of greenpeace, because they are stupid people that think, animals are same as human beings. Of course animals have also personalities. I have two Pugs. They are completely different. And if someone inflicted pain on them I'd probably react as someone has killed my mother or sibling.

I'm for regulated hunting because we have to keep some animal populations to a limit. Like moose in sweden.

Im a pure carnivore, I eat meat Every single day and I love it. Especially pork... and Wild boar:D

Offline Ultra Requete

• Master JTFer
  • United We Stand, Dived We'll Fall.
« Reply #23 on: November 01, 2007, 10:24:43 AM »
Genesis 9:1-4
 1And God blessed Noah and his sons, and said unto them, Be fruitful, and multiply, and replenish the earth.

2And the fear of you and the dread of you shall be upon every beast of the earth, and upon every fowl of the air, upon all that moveth upon the earth, and upon all the fishes of the sea; into your hand are they delivered.

3Every moving thing that liveth shall be meat for you; even as the green herb have I given you all things.

4But flesh with the life thereof, which is the blood thereof, shall ye not eat.

We shud not be unnascesery cruel like muslims to them but all this animal rights; Gaya worship eco sensitivity trainings or rather worship  are NEW AGE inventions made up by neo pagan eco-loons.   
Wales and dolphins are suposedlu inteligent species but did somenone realy talked to them? Can they be converted to monotheist religion? :D
Jeremiah 8:11-17

11 They dress the wound of my people as though it were not serious. Peace, peace, they say, when there is no peace.

12 Are they ashamed of their loathsome conduct? No, they have no shame at all; they do not even know how to blush. So they will fall among the fallen; they will be brought down when they are punished, says the LORD.

13 'I will take away their harvest, declares the LORD. There will be no grapes on the vine. There will be no figs on the tree, and their leaves will wither. What I have given them will be taken from them.'

14 Why are we sitting here? Gather together! Let us flee to the fortified cities and perish there! For the LORD our God has doomed us to perish and given us poisoned water to drink, because we have sinned against him.

15 We hoped for peace but no good has come, for a time of healing but there was only terror.

16 The snorting of the enemy's horses is heard from Dan; at the neighing of their stallions the whole land trembles. They have come to devour the land and everything in it, the city and all who live there.

17 See, I will send venomous snakes among you, vipers that cannot be charmed, and they will bite you, declares the LORD.

Love your Enemy
And Heap Burning Coals on his Head!!!
http://net-burst.net/revenge/love_and_wrath_of_God.htm

newman

« Reply #24 on: November 01, 2007, 10:27:40 AM »

Wales and dolphins are suposedlu inteligent species but did somenone realy talked to them? Can they be converted to monotheist religion? :D

No, but as creatures of a higher intelligence than all  others they are entitled to our protection and greater consideration than sheep & cattle.