Author Topic: As a Indian I am glad about Pakistan  (Read 1603 times)

Offline Indira

• New JTFer
As a Indian I am glad about Pakistan
« on: November 06, 2007, 05:29:52 AM »
Then India can reclaim OUR LAND.
Pakistan is a terrorist nation, and Kashmir is now filling up with good Sikhs/Hindus. :)

newman

Re: As a Indian I am glad about Pakistan
« Reply #1 on: November 06, 2007, 05:33:57 AM »
Pakistanis are pak-raping animals. I hope you Indians wipe them and islam off the face of Asia. O0

Offline Indira

• New JTFer
« Reply #2 on: November 06, 2007, 05:38:50 AM »
Did you know there are many Jews in Russia, and they are prominent :)

newman

« Reply #3 on: November 06, 2007, 05:42:29 AM »
Did you know there are many Jews in Russia, and they are prominent :)

There are still some left. They are leading doctors, scientists and engineers but they have no political power there. Russians are Jew-hating animals.

Offline Bodhi

• Full JTFer
« Reply #4 on: November 06, 2007, 12:33:23 PM »
 Aren't most of the billionare's in Russia Jews (US$ billionaire's not Zimbabwe $ billionaire's like me  :::D) .  Didn't one of those guys just buy Manchester United football club or something, like that, and I think a few of the wealthiest Israeli's are Russian Jews also ?

Maybe that's why the Russians are like that.....that and all the aftershave and shoe polish they supposdly drink.

Offline Ambiorix

• Silver Star JTF Member
  • There is no "Istanbul"
    • Brussels Journal
« Reply #5 on: November 06, 2007, 12:56:29 PM »

Russians are Jew-hating animals.
[/quote]
some of them are , some of them are not. Some Russians blame Jews to be the mastermind behind the Communist Regime & the Revolution in 1917.
Russians hate islam, that is 100 % sure. They are very patriotic, and most Russians support president Putin's effort to tackle the "Jewish Oligarchs".
Turkey must get out of NATO. NATO must get out of Kosovo-Serbia. Croats must get out of Crajina. All muslims must get out of Christian and Jewish land. Turks must get out of Cyprus. Turks must get out of "Istanbul". "Palestinians" must get out of Israel. Israel must become independent from USA.

Offline Sarah

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #6 on: November 06, 2007, 02:43:21 PM »
I really don't mean to offend you Indira but India is also very corrupt. Not only politically but also socially, with child slavery etc.
Though india has done a good job of creating a new generation of professionals who have been educated in many prominent universities and have obtained well paying jobs. They do a good job of attracting foreign firms to setup office in India. Those who live abroad help improve the foreign reserves of the nation.

What do you make of Bangladesh?

Offline Eliezer Ben Avraham

• Master JTFer
« Reply #7 on: November 06, 2007, 07:02:21 PM »
It is a miracle that India has Nuclear weapons and many more than Pakistan, because if not for India, Pakistan would use their nukes, so thank G-d for India
KAHANE TZADAK!