Author Topic: nov 11th broadcast?  (Read 1203 times)

Offline Dr. Dan

• Forum Administrator
  • Gold Star JTF Member
nov 11th broadcast?
« on: November 12, 2007, 07:01:03 AM »
why isn't that thread locked?  Now chaim has 45 comments and questions to answer...3 long hours..take it easy guys!
If someone says something bad about you, say something nice about them. That way, both of you would be lying.

In your heart you know WE are right and in your guts you know THEY are nuts!

"Science without religion is lame; Religion without science is blind."  - Albert Einstein

Offline Ulli

• Honorable Winged Member
  • Gold Star JTF Member
Re: nov 11th broadcast?
« Reply #1 on: November 12, 2007, 07:43:59 AM »
Yes this would be very exhausting for Chaim, but this radioshows are one highpoint of my week. I like them more, than the videos. The longer, the better ;)

No, you are right, 45 issues are enough.
"Cities run by progressives don't know how to police. ... Thirty cities went up last night, I went and looked at every one of them. Every one of them has a progressive Democratic mayor." Rudolph Giuliani

Offline Dr. Dan

• Forum Administrator
  • Gold Star JTF Member
Re: nov 11th broadcast?
« Reply #2 on: November 12, 2007, 09:09:00 AM »
it's just that he gets exhausted. He loves doing the shows but he always hints that it's too long...

I mean, he can also work on it making the shows shorter by being aware that he repeats himself 4 or 5 times when he answers a lot of the questions. 
If someone says something bad about you, say something nice about them. That way, both of you would be lying.

In your heart you know WE are right and in your guts you know THEY are nuts!

"Science without religion is lame; Religion without science is blind."  - Albert Einstein