Author Topic: JTF Infighting Should Not Take Place  (Read 12126 times)

Offline nessuno

• Silver Star JTF Member
JTF Infighting Should Not Take Place
« on: November 13, 2007, 04:27:49 PM »
I totally agree with the top 4, but I would add, number one reason would be the guy has a bad attitude towards women.
...and vice versa  :)  a woman with a bad attitude toward men!
Be very CAREFUL of people whose WORDS don't match their ACTIONS.

Kiwi

Re: JTF Infighting Should Not Take Place
« Reply #1 on: November 13, 2007, 06:44:18 PM »
I totally agree with the top 4, but I would add, number one reason would be the guy has a bad attitude towards women.
...and vice versa  :)  a woman with a bad attitude toward men!

Never found that, without good reason.

More I think men listen to women that hate women to much.

Those type that fluffy around pretending to be little flowers and then attacking other women, because  the flower has a low self esteem, and feels treated by other women.

Oppps I broke a nail type, or oh look pretty colours.

Many I have found that way. only wish to turn other women into evil people because they feel some what better.

In reality those women are bitter and twisted and only hang on to any man they can, they are being so scared to being by themselves.

As if they can't function without a man.

Poor creatures really they are to be pity-ed rather than anything else.

Many women in the US fit that to a tee. Hence why many American men are attacted to other cultures because the women they are around in the US sicken them.

Rare exceptions of course, like anything.
« Last Edit: November 13, 2007, 10:31:47 PM by The Infidel. »

Offline nessuno

• Silver Star JTF Member
« Reply #2 on: November 13, 2007, 10:35:32 PM »

Those type that fluffy around pretending to be little flowers and then attacking other women, because  the flower has a low self esteem, and feels treated by other women.

Many I have found that way. only wish to turn other women into evil people because they feel some what better.

In reality those women are bitter and twisted and only hang on to any man they can, they are being so scared to being by themselves.

As if they can't function with a man.

Many women in the US fit that to a tee. Hence why many American men are attacted to other cultures because the women they are around in the US sicken them.

Very interesting theory.
I don't know many women that hate women too much.  Are they all here in the U.S.?

I respect strong women - especially the ones who don't have to tell you they are strong all the time.

I think the type of women who have to  proclaim they are strong and better then others (especially men), all the time and loudly, are among the group with low self esteem.  
I know plenty of strong sucessful women who have manicured nails, like pretty colors and actually like men.  I could see why that would bother some women - especially the stronger then men, bitter and twisted ones.
I bet there could be alot of those women outside of the US too - and good luck to the American men that search them out.

innuendo
NOUN: 1. An indirect or subtle, usually derogatory implication in expression; an insinuation.  ;)

By the way Infidel - if by innuendo - your post was directed towards me  ;)
I've been happily married since 1991.  I'm not on this forum for man or woman.  Friend or Foe.  I'm here because I believe in the cause.  I like to learn from smart people.  Hear differing opinions.  If you are here for a war pick a different enemy please!

« Last Edit: November 13, 2007, 10:39:21 PM by bullcat3 »

Kiwi

« Reply #3 on: November 14, 2007, 12:28:41 AM »

Very interesting theory.
I don't know many women that hate women too much.  Are they all here in the U.S.?

I respect strong women - especially the ones who don't have to tell you they are strong all the time.

I think the type of women who have to  proclaim they are strong and better then others (especially men), all the time and loudly, are among the group with low self esteem. 
I know plenty of strong sucessful women who have manicured nails, like pretty colors and actually like men.  I could see why that would bother some women - especially the stronger then men, bitter and twisted ones.
I bet there could be alot of those women outside of the US too - and good luck to the American men that search them out.

innuendo
NOUN: 1. An indirect or subtle, usually derogatory implication in expression; an insinuation.  ;)

By the way Infidel - if by innuendo - your post was directed towards me  ;)
I've been happily married since 1991.  I'm not on this forum for man or woman.  Friend or Foe.  I'm here because I believe in the cause.  I like to learn from smart people.  Hear differing opinions.  If you are here for a war pick a different enemy please!

Its not about you  ::)  ???

When did I mention you??

Bullcat stop making things up

If you want to know I was talking about many of my friends that are US Males they all say the same thing.

You see it on all your tv problems too, or does the Young and the Restless is you too.

Oh well of course you are the only woman then US that we can speak of  :::D

Geez you make me laugh so much  :::D :::D :::D :::D :::D :::D :::D :::D :::D :::D

BULLCAT I WILL SAY THIS LOUD AND CLEAR STOP TRYING TO CAUSE A FIGHT THANK YOU.

I DON'T CARE ABOUT YOU, I DON'T WANT TO KNOW ABOUT YOU, I DON'T THINK ABOUT YOU.

I NEVER HAVE AND NEVER WILL.

IS THAT CLEAR

I SUGGEST GO BACK TO YOU LITTLE BOX AND STOP TRYING TO GET ME BANNED FROM THIS FORUM

You are really starting to make me angry with your lies.

« Last Edit: November 14, 2007, 12:33:56 AM by The Infidel. »

Joe Schmo

« Reply #4 on: November 14, 2007, 12:45:52 AM »
When did I mention you??
Geez you make me laugh so much  :::D :::D :::D :::D :::D :::D :::D :::D :::D :::D
I DON'T CARE ABOUT YOU, I DON'T WANT TO KNOW ABOUT YOU, I DON'T THINK ABOUT YOU.
IS THAT CLEAR

I SUGGEST GO BACK TO YOU LITTLE BOX AND STOP TRYING TO GET ME BANNED FROM THIS FORUM

Relax, Infidel. 

You're overly sensitive and quick to complain. 

Temper yourself, woman.

Kiwi

« Reply #5 on: November 14, 2007, 12:57:57 AM »
With daily attacks on this forum I getting a tad bit Peed off.

And if any one wishes to know if I make a statement to a person I make it directly, I use there names.

I am not a coward and I am open with what I think.

And if people want to take it any other way and read into it, its up to them.

My focus here solely is the work I do thats it.

My Agenda is honest and up front.

And I do far more off this forum for the movement than on it.

JTF is one part of a very big movement that is working to defend Jews Globally and restoring what has be lost.

I don't have the patience or the time to worry about one individual person.

Franky thats just not my style.

Joe Schmo

« Reply #6 on: November 14, 2007, 01:00:35 AM »

And if any one wishes to know if I make a statement to a person I make it directly, I use there names.

This isn't about you.

You're always crying, "me, me, me!"

Kiwi

« Reply #7 on: November 14, 2007, 01:07:21 AM »

This isn't about you.

You're always crying, "me, me, me!"

I learnt that for you
Relax, Infidel. 

You're overly sensitive and quick to complain. 

Temper yourself, woman.

Thats what you wrote dear and I answered it.
« Last Edit: November 14, 2007, 01:09:11 AM by The Infidel. »

Offline nessuno

• Silver Star JTF Member
« Reply #8 on: November 14, 2007, 09:15:45 AM »

Very interesting theory.
I don't know many women that hate women too much.  Are they all here in the U.S.?

I think the type of women who have to  proclaim they are strong and better then others (especially men), all the time and loudly, are among the group with low self esteem. 
I know plenty of strong sucessful women who have manicured nails, like pretty colors and actually like men.  I could see why that would bother some women - especially the stronger then men, bitter and twisted ones.

innuendo
NOUN: 1. An indirect or subtle, usually derogatory implication in expression; an insinuation.  ;)

I've been happily married since 1991.  I'm not on this forum for man or woman.  Friend or Foe.  I'm here because I believe in the cause.  I like to learn from smart people.  Hear differing opinions.  If you are here for a war pick a different enemy please!

When did I mention you??

If you want to know I was talking about many of my friends that are US Males they all say the same thing.

You see it on all your tv problems too, or does the Young and the Restless is you too.

IS THAT CLEAR

Why must banning always be brought up?
I do not call for or try to get people banned.

Maybe all your American Male friends are blowing smoke up your...
or is it more polite to say -
Telling you what you want to hear.
How is your description of American Women not some kind of attack?  If not a personal attack on me  :-\ .

Offline nessuno

• Silver Star JTF Member
« Reply #9 on: November 14, 2007, 09:24:41 AM »
The point of my original post was - that some women can have just as bad an attitude as some men.  A man may never be able to make an impression on them - no matter what.  It did not deserve the tirade against American women that you gave.  People don't fit into the little boxes you like to make for them.  Not all women have a great attitude - Nor do all men.
That is what makes the world go round.

newman

« Reply #10 on: November 14, 2007, 09:29:11 AM »
The point of my original post was - that some women can have just as bad an attitude as some men.  A man may never be able to make an impression on them - no matter what.  It did not deserve the tirade against American women that you gave.  People don't fit into the little boxes you like to make for them.  Not all women have a great attitude - Nor do all men.
That is what makes the world go round.

here here!

Kiwi

« Reply #11 on: November 14, 2007, 03:47:46 PM »

How is your description of American Women not some kind of attack?  If not a personal attack on me  :-\ .

see you changed your tune once again. And people I know don't lie.

Offline nessuno

• Silver Star JTF Member
« Reply #12 on: November 14, 2007, 06:23:43 PM »

How is your description of American Women not some kind of attack?  If not a personal attack on me  :-\ .

I changed my tune  ;D
That is so funny.
I've been singing the same tune for a long time now.

I didn't say they lied.  Please reread my post.  It had something to do with smoke and...whatever
Yes - Infidel - the majority of American women are as you stated in your post because your friends told you so.   :::D
I'm proud to be an American Woman - you can be happy your not.
I don't feel the need to go bashing women of other countries and cultures.

Offline cjd

• Silver Star JTF Member
« Reply #13 on: November 14, 2007, 07:12:29 PM »

Very interesting theory.

innuendo

When did I mention you??

IS THAT CLEAR

This thread is a real trip. I'm an old dog who's been around the block a time or two and to be honest I have really never come across the type of girl you talk about in your post Infidel. I always thought our woman were sort of level headed here in the good old U.S.A. In all honesty its like the league of nations here in America something for everyone so to speak. They all can't be bad. To say our females sicken American men is really an unfair criticism.  I am sure there are some females as you describe but to say they are in the vast majority and most American males have to go elsewhere to find quality woman can't be the case. I think bullcat3 is just trying to tell you you might be painting females incorrectly  here with to broad  a brush.

Bullcat3 you made me laugh with your definitions  of innuendo. Here all the while I always thought innuendo was an Italian suppository.    ;D Only kidding.  :::D

Infidel I don't think its anyones intention to see you get banned in fact you seem to be the one that brings it up all the time. As Mills said lets try to be a nice JTF family. The JTF cause is our primary goal.
He who overlooks one crime invites the commission of another.        Syrus.

A light on to the nations for 60 years

Offline Johnson Brown

• Senior JTFer
« Reply #14 on: November 14, 2007, 10:08:36 PM »

You are off your rocker, American men are not sick of American women, everyone is different, some men like the women you think are so bad.
Please do not label or tell anyone, man or woman what kind of person they should or shouldn't like.
As far as American men being so attracted to women from other cultures, yes some men do like the smell of goat, sweat or curry.

kellymaureen

« Reply #15 on: November 14, 2007, 10:40:14 PM »
Hence why many American men are attacted to other cultures because the women they are around in the US sicken them.

I think its more that some people like whats different.  Of the 3 relationships Ive had in my life none has been with an American, not that I have anything against them, it just worked out that way.

Offline nessuno

• Silver Star JTF Member
« Reply #16 on: November 14, 2007, 10:43:44 PM »
That's funny CJD!
Innuendo... :::D :::D :::D an Italian Suppository.  :o
I like your definition better then mine!

Offline nessuno

• Silver Star JTF Member
« Reply #17 on: November 14, 2007, 10:48:27 PM »

You are off your rocker, American men are not sick of American women, everyone is different, some men like the women you think are so bad.
Please do not label or tell anyone, man or woman what kind of person they should or shouldn't like.
As far as American men being so attracted to women from other cultures, yes some men do like the smell of goat, sweat or curry.
[/quote]
 O0  8;)  :::D  :::D

Offline MassuhDGoodName

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #18 on: November 14, 2007, 11:39:56 PM »
Over the years I've come to these conclusions:

1.  Everyone wants what they don't have.

2.  Everyone wants what they can't have.

3.  Whenever you get what you wanted, you also end up getting something which detracts from it; something which you never envisioned, and something you didn't count on getting.

Kiwi

« Reply #19 on: November 15, 2007, 12:53:49 AM »

I take you prefer barbie dolls. Well maybe I deal with men not boys. Any way your opinion is worth to me as much as any ******  O0
« Last Edit: November 15, 2007, 01:03:28 AM by The Infidel. »

Kiwi

« Reply #20 on: November 15, 2007, 12:56:03 AM »

I changed my tune  ;D
That is so funny.

I didn't say they lied.  Please reread my post.  It had something to do with smoke and...whatever
Yes - Infidel - the majority of American women are as you stated in your post because your friends told you so.   :::D

Bravo girl the best actress oscar goes to you.

Kiwi

« Reply #21 on: November 15, 2007, 01:05:47 AM »

O0  8;)  :::D  :::D
[/quote]

::) yess

Offline nessuno

• Silver Star JTF Member
« Reply #22 on: November 15, 2007, 07:02:36 PM »

I changed my tune  ;D
That is so funny.

I didn't say they lied.  Please reread my post.  It had something to do with smoke and...whatever
Yes - Infidel - the majority of American women are as you stated in your post because your friends told you so.   :::D

Bravo girl the best actress oscar goes to you.

Please don't take it away from yourself.

Offline Johnson Brown

• Senior JTFer
« Reply #23 on: November 15, 2007, 07:56:58 PM »

I take you prefer barbie dolls. Well maybe I deal with men not boys. Any way your opinion is worth to me as much as any ******  O0
I take it that you are not American and are from one of those camel and goat herding countries, if that is the case I think you are just jealous of American women or just hate all women.
Barbie is great, she has kept Ken happy for many years.
I guess what I am trying to say is Americans should stay with Americans, Goat herders should stay with goat herders, smelly women from backwards countries should stay with smelly men from those countries, so take a whiff.

Kiwi

« Reply #24 on: November 17, 2007, 10:22:52 PM »

Please don't take it away from yourself.

But for you honey dearest the queen of all the women let me kiss the gound you walk on, oh mercy me you are so wonderful, no one could even compare. you are so great the site should be renamed to Bullcat the wonderful

All hail the queen of the cats.
« Last Edit: November 17, 2007, 10:33:16 PM by The Infidel. »