Author Topic: JTF Infighting Should Not Take Place  (Read 11354 times)

Offline Johnson Brown

• Senior JTFer
Re: JTF Infighting Should Not Take Place
« Reply #50 on: November 18, 2007, 08:54:39 PM »
I agree with Mills here.  There is no need for this in-fighting.  We're all here for a good cause.  Let's remember that. 

Then I think you should tell
The Infidel to stop insulting woman and men, especially American men and women.  The 1950's house wife thing is a shame for her to say.  All women can't be an Army man like her.
« Last Edit: November 18, 2007, 08:58:51 PM by Johnson Brown »

Kiwi

« Reply #51 on: November 18, 2007, 08:55:41 PM »
She started this now she, she needs to deal with it.

Kiwi

« Reply #52 on: November 18, 2007, 08:59:50 PM »
I agree with Mills here.  There is no need for this in-fighting.  We're all here for a good cause.  Let's remember that. 

Then I think you should tell infidel to stop insulting woman and men, especially American men and women.  The 1950's house wife thing is a shame for her to say.  All women can't be an Army man like her.

I am not insulting anyone that doesn't fit the low moral label. That is shown to the rest of the world. Men and women if they can't live beyond a standard of a city rat needs to be corrected.

Shall we all say Jerry Springer. Sambo.

Kiwi

« Reply #53 on: November 18, 2007, 09:02:04 PM »
Don't ever think you can attack me without me defending myself, I don't tolerate attacks, so live with it.

If you don't like it don't start it.

Offline Johnson Brown

• Senior JTFer
« Reply #54 on: November 18, 2007, 09:03:42 PM »

Then I think you should tell infidel to stop insulting woman and men, especially American men and women.  The 1950's house wife thing is a shame for her to say.  All women can't be an Army man like her.

I am not insulting anyone that doesn't fit the low moral label. That is shown to the rest of the world. Men and women if they can't live beyond a standard of a city rat needs to be corrected.

And you are above everyone and the one elected to do this?
There is something that you should think about Let the one without sin cast the first stone and I do not believe you are without sin.
You are not perfect or are you?

Offline Johnson Brown

• Senior JTFer
« Reply #55 on: November 18, 2007, 09:06:41 PM »
But why should people be corrected if they want to be housewives or believe in that lifetyle? Who cares what people do in their personal lives as long as they are productive righteous people.
Anywho, I say we all go back to the ORIGINAL thread...PERIOD! 
NO MORE INFIGHTS!
I agree with you 100%

Kiwi

« Reply #56 on: November 18, 2007, 09:22:11 PM »

And you are above everyone and the one elected to do this?
There is something that you should think about Let the one without sin cast the first stone and I do not believe you are without sin.
You are not perfect or are you?

If your asking am I better than a ******, hell yes Sambo.

I fight and protect me culture and my people, not sit around thinking about it.

Offline nessuno

• Silver Star JTF Member
« Reply #57 on: November 18, 2007, 09:34:06 PM »
But why should people be corrected if they want to be housewives or believe in that lifetyle? Who cares what people do in their personal lives as long as they are productive righteous people.
Anywho, I say we all go back to the ORIGINAL thread...PERIOD! 
NO MORE INFIGHTS!
I agree with you 100%
Thanks. I also don't care if a man wants his wife to stay at home, if she agrees thengood for them. If they are both career people, then good for them too. Like I said I don't care as long as people are good.
Personally, I wouldn't mind giving up my career to raise my children. I woudn't want them being raised by babysitters!

The point is, it shoudln't matter as long as we can look past our differences and work together to make JTF bigger!

You are very smart Mills.  Great post.
I agree with you - I wish I could have given up my job and been a stay at home Mom.
I've been very lucky - I have a flexible schedule and parents who babysit.
My choice though would have been to stay at home :'( - but having health insurance is a must these days.
« Last Edit: November 18, 2007, 10:03:51 PM by bullcat3 »
Be very CAREFUL of people whose WORDS don't match their ACTIONS.

Offline Lisa

• Forum Administrator
  • Silver Star JTF Member
    • The Urban Grind
« Reply #58 on: November 18, 2007, 10:32:18 PM »
You guys, this is really not worth a five page fight.  We've got lefties, moose-limbs and Crow-atians to worry about. 

Infidel, it sounds like you've had some bad experiences with American women.  But it's not fair to say all of them are hateful.  There are all kids of people in this world. 

And yes, there are some desperado single women who are ruthlessly focused on getting their MRS degrees.  I should think that would be the case everywhere.  There are catty women who like to gossip and stab their friends in the back.  And they are also everywhere.  Not just the U.S.  And finally, there are nice ordinary women just going about their lives.  They could be in the military like you, Infidel  Or they're single and working, or they're stay at home mothers. 

So everyone, let's stop this fighting.  It's really not worth it.  And I would rather not lock another thread.  OK?

Kiwi

« Reply #59 on: November 18, 2007, 11:20:23 PM »
Lisa I never said ALL I did say there was exceptions to the rule.  8;)

Kiwi

« Reply #60 on: November 19, 2007, 12:06:44 AM »
If people hate American women, it would make them like Adam613.

He has turned up on a Nazi board, about two weeks ago.

Kiwi

« Reply #61 on: November 19, 2007, 12:07:59 AM »

I consider Jennifer Lopez to be white but she acts black as do many of the Hispanics from The Caribbean.

Really? I don't consider her to be white. But maybe you're right. I know that in Army applications under "race" there is no hispanic. They groups hispanics under white. But then, they have ethnicity subcategories under "White" like Middle Easterner, Hispanic, European ancestry. And they have a Black race with subcategories too, I believe since there are black hispanics too.

To mee, white hispanics are like I already metnioned Alexis Bledel and Cameron Diaz but there are others like Requel Welch and Rita Hayworth.

I agree with you on Caribbean Latinos, some of them do act black. In genral, looking at Latin America there are good things, but there are also bad things.

She is not white  ::)

Offline EagleEye

• Pro JTFer
« Reply #62 on: November 19, 2007, 12:56:12 AM »

JTF Infighting Should Not Take Place
Its inevitable, there is no way to avoid it, hot button issues will come up, and both sides will believe they have the right answer.

Kiwi

« Reply #63 on: November 19, 2007, 01:03:44 AM »
She's white because she's attractive which proves her whiteness.

:::D yes thats a sure measure  :::D

But nope not white not even close. One drop of non white blood makes you mixed.

DNA proves she aint a whitey  ::)
« Last Edit: November 19, 2007, 01:06:09 AM by The Infidel. »

Joe Schmo

« Reply #64 on: November 19, 2007, 01:24:17 AM »

Its inevitable, there is no way to avoid it, hot button issues will come up, and both sides will believe they have the right answer.

Very true.

We're discussing controversial issues here.

Offline nessuno

• Silver Star JTF Member
« Reply #65 on: November 19, 2007, 05:38:28 AM »
You dont like 1950 housewives?
I think the problem is that she doesn't like men  :o!

You are a friggin drop kick bullcat. what has 1950's house wives got to do with men, I do not like suck up women.
:-X  :-X  ;)
Be very CAREFUL of people whose WORDS don't match their ACTIONS.

Offline EagleEye

• Pro JTFer
« Reply #66 on: November 19, 2007, 01:37:51 PM »

Very true.

We're discussing controversial issues here.
True, there is room for POLITE dissagrements that are not personal arguments.
When I believe I am right, but don't perceive my opposition as hostile, this is what I normally do.  When I believe I am right, and perceive my opposition as hostile, a little flame may be added...!

Offline Sarah

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #67 on: November 19, 2007, 01:51:58 PM »
With daily attacks on this forum I getting a tad bit Peed off.

And if any one wishes to know if I make a statement to a person I make it directly, I use there names.

I am not a coward and I am open with what I think.

And if people want to take it any other way and read into it, its up to them.

My focus here solely is the work I do thats it.

My Agenda is honest and up front.

Thats good. Everybody should be open about what they think.

As for infighting, as the forum gets larger, there are more differences that get in the way.