Author Topic: JTF Infighting Should Not Take Place  (Read 11387 times)

Kiwi

Re: JTF Infighting Should Not Take Place
« Reply #25 on: November 17, 2007, 10:32:04 PM »

I take it that you are not American and are from one of those camel and goat herding countries, if that is the case I think you are just jealous of American women or just hate all women.
Barbie is great, she has kept Ken happy for many years.
I guess what I am trying to say is Americans should stay with Americans, Goat herders should stay with goat herders, smelly women from backwards countries should stay with smelly men from those countries, so take a whiff.

No you are wrong as always, now I understand when they say black sambo here has a IQ  of a dried up piece of rat droppings.

Oh and Mr morals, Barbie had an affair with a surfer from down under and then Ken like a fool take the ho back. And like Barbie if she was real, her breasts are dangerous out of proportion for her size lives in high heels and ho clothes. and she is white. Never see Barbie with Mr Black or Mr Asian now do we.

Barbie is a racist with the morals  of a rabbit on LSD. Great role model  8;)

And taken to show the average American woman. Pretty much not that far off the mark really  :::D

And Ken has no manhood either. Common thread here.

« Last Edit: November 17, 2007, 10:34:47 PM by The Infidel. »

Offline cjd

• Silver Star JTF Member
« Reply #26 on: November 17, 2007, 11:05:17 PM »
Wow not even Barbie and Ken are safe from the wrath of the Infidel ;). Barbie knew it was better sticking with her own kind and not go looking for a jungle bunny equipped with manhood and no brains.

Sambo is actually sort of smart he knows he has to keep an eye out for de Tiger.
He who overlooks one crime invites the commission of another.        Syrus.

A light on to the nations for 60 years

Kiwi

« Reply #27 on: November 17, 2007, 11:48:51 PM »
Haill hail the queen   ;)

Barbie's birth date  March 9, 1959
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Image:Barbie.jpg

Doesn't look a day over 13 years old. Yes so natural  O0

Offline Johnson Brown

• Senior JTFer
« Reply #28 on: November 18, 2007, 02:00:29 PM »

I take it that you are not American and are from one of those camel and goat herding countries, if that is the case I think you are just jealous of American women or just hate all women.
Barbie is great, she has kept Ken happy for many years.
I guess what I am trying to say is Americans should stay with Americans, Goat herders should stay with goat herders, smelly women from backwards countries should stay with smelly men from those countries, so take a whiff.

No you are wrong as always, now I understand when they say black sambo here has a IQ  of a dried up piece of rat droppings.

Oh and Mr morals, Barbie had an affair with a surfer from down under and then Ken like a fool take the ho back. And like Barbie if she was real, her breasts are dangerous out of proportion for her size lives in high heels and ho clothes. and she is white. Never see Barbie with Mr Black or Mr Asian now do we.

Barbie is a racist with the morals  of a rabbit on LSD. Great role model  8;)

And taken to show the average American woman. Pretty much not that far off the mark really  :::D

And Ken has no manhood either. Common thread here.

Barbie shouldn't be with a black man or an Asian man or any other man except her own race.
All white people should be with white people and blacks with blacks.
I can see by your posts that you are a real LIBERAL yes I said the word LIBERAL.
You just hate women and if I woman is independent and can pull her own weight she's no good and a slut and everything else.  I guess you want woman to be like the Muslim woman are, stupid and treated like dirt by men.  You just hate successful women and all women.
Let me take a guess here, you just stay at home and don't have any kind of job, can that be where your jealousy comes in?

Kiwi

« Reply #29 on: November 18, 2007, 06:48:14 PM »

Barbie shouldn't be with a black man or an Asian man or any other man except her own race.
I can see by your posts that you are a real LIBERAL yes I said the word LIBERAL.
You just hate women and if I woman is independent and can pull her own weight she's no good and a slut and everything else.  I guess you want woman to be like the Muslim woman are, stupid and treated like dirt by men.  You just hate successful women and all women.
Let me take a guess here, you just stay at home and don't have any kind of job, can that be where your jealousy comes in?

I am an Army officer dopey, and not I am against Muslim women, only 1950 housewives, once again you can't read  English. And I am Right Wing but since you can understand anything like the ****** you are its kinda pointless even trying to explain things to you. My dog has more understanding of culture than you.  8;)

Jealous of what? you  :::D :::D :::D :::D :::D :::D :::D

I am the founder of the Uncovered Meat League which is a womens group that defends womens rights, and allows them freedom and safe men like you that remove from them. That they can live a live without being sexually and physically abused.

Half of my League are men that help protect and support these women.

Many have gone on now to live normal lives, and I have personally paid for many to have reconstructive operations.

You see ****** thats what your IQ can never get around, I am a high profiled, rich WHITE woman, something you can never hope to understand or know.

But no!!! I am jealous of you coconut  :::D A wannabe welfare parasite. Yes I can see that working for you.  ::)

Offline nessuno

• Silver Star JTF Member
« Reply #30 on: November 18, 2007, 06:53:57 PM »
You dont like 1950 housewives?
I think the problem is that she doesn't like men  :o!
Be very CAREFUL of people whose WORDS don't match their ACTIONS.

Offline nessuno

• Silver Star JTF Member
« Reply #31 on: November 18, 2007, 06:55:45 PM »

Please don't take it away from yourself.

But for you honey dearest the queen of all the women let me kiss the gound you walk on, oh mercy me you are so wonderful, no one could even compare. you are so great the site should be renamed to Bullcat the wonderful

All hail the queen of the cats.
Now that is just crazy  :o   :D  :o but go on Infidel - Do I make you feel insecure?  I shouldn't  ::) you are the big strong women - I'm a 1950s housewife - or I wish I could be.
Be very CAREFUL of people whose WORDS don't match their ACTIONS.

Offline Johnson Brown

• Senior JTFer
Re: Top 4 reasons why Jewish women don't like you
« Reply #32 on: November 18, 2007, 07:51:19 PM »

I am an Army officer dopey, and not I am against Muslim women, only 1950 housewives, once again you can't read  English. And I am Right Wing but since you can understand anything like the ****** you are its kinda pointless even trying to explain things to you. My dog has more understanding of culture than you.  8;)

Jealous of what? you  :::D :::D :::D :::D :::D :::D :::D

I am the founder of the Uncovered Meat League which is a womens group that defends womens rights, and allows them freedom and safe men like you that remove from them. That they can live a live without being sexually and physically abused.

Half of my League are men that help protect and support these women.

Many have gone on now to live normal lives, and I have personally paid for many to have reconstructive operations.

You see ****** thats what your IQ can never get around, I am a high profiled, rich WHITE woman, something you can never hope to understand or know.

But no!!! I am jealous of you coconut  :::D A wannabe welfare parasite. Yes I can see that working for you.  ::)

You are an army officer?, then I guess you get to dress up in beautiful clothes and jewelry and make-up when you go to work?  You just proved my point thank you, in your job you can not be a "REAL" woman and do these things, you have to go to work every day in the same unattractive unflattering, drab clothes, that is why you are jealous especially of American women.
You said and I'll quote you again, "you have nothing against Muslim women", no you just hate American women, call me anything you want but if you look up to Muslim women you are an idiot.

Offline Lewinsky Stinks, Dr. Brennan Rocks

• Honorable Winged Member
  • Gold Star JTF Member
  • Real Kahanist
« Reply #33 on: November 18, 2007, 07:54:22 PM »
This is not JTF doctrine and never will be. Chaim would be ashamed of you making comments like these. Chaim is against white people being with EVIL blacks (or good people of any race being with evil people of any race). This quasi-white-supremacist talk is making a lot of people sick.

Offline Johnson Brown

• Senior JTFer
« Reply #34 on: November 18, 2007, 07:56:20 PM »
She doesn't like any women.

Offline Johnson Brown

• Senior JTFer
« Reply #35 on: November 18, 2007, 07:59:56 PM »
This is not JTF doctrine and never will be. Chaim would be ashamed of you making comments like these. Chaim is against white people being with EVIL blacks (or good people of any race being with evil people of any race). This quasi-white-supremacist talk is making a lot of people sick.
I will quote Chaim, "Jewish Men belong with Jewish women"  ??? Please teach me and other people.
Just because I believe that same type of thing don't give me a lecture.
So are you calling Chaim a racist white supremacist, because I'm NOT.
Thank you.
« Last Edit: November 18, 2007, 08:04:44 PM by Johnson Brown »

Offline Vito

• Master JTFer
« Reply #36 on: November 18, 2007, 08:02:51 PM »
I will quote Chaim, "Jewish Men belong with Jewish women"  ??? Please teach me and other people.
Thank you.

That has to do with religion, not race.

Offline Vito

• Master JTFer
« Reply #37 on: November 18, 2007, 08:03:52 PM »
Come on everybody.. stop fighting - I'll make cannolis for everybody if the fighting stops  O0

Offline Johnson Brown

• Senior JTFer
« Reply #38 on: November 18, 2007, 08:06:11 PM »
Thank you.

So if I say white catholics belong with white catholics that's different?

« Last Edit: November 18, 2007, 08:07:21 PM by Yacov Menashe Ben Rachamim »

Offline Johnson Brown

• Senior JTFer
« Reply #39 on: November 18, 2007, 08:07:24 PM »
Come on everybody.. stop fighting - I'll make cannolis for everybody if the fighting stops  O0
Nobody if really fighting, it is just a very deep discussion about things, there is nothing wrong with it.

Offline Lisa

• Forum Administrator
  • Silver Star JTF Member
    • The Urban Grind
« Reply #40 on: November 18, 2007, 08:07:59 PM »
I agree with Mills here.  There is no need for this in-fighting.  We're all here for a good cause.  Let's remember that. 

Offline Vito

• Master JTFer
« Reply #41 on: November 18, 2007, 08:13:40 PM »
Thank you.

So if I say white catholics belong with white catholics that's different?

Chaim said Jewish men belong with Jewish women - NOT - White Jewish men belong with White Jewish women. Same goes for any religion.. now with the Christian sects, it's a bit touchy.. they all basically believe the same thing, but there can be a huge gap in the cultural differences, which can be strenuous on the marriage.

Offline cjd

• Silver Star JTF Member
« Reply #42 on: November 18, 2007, 08:18:55 PM »
While I think its true that Chaim always says its not black skin that makes people bad but evil actions I don't think Chaim really pushes race mixing. What people here are getting sick of what white supremacist talk quasi or otherwise. Its funny most of JTFs most successful videos are ones that deal with race issues. Why is that? Lets show some back bone here and toss off the cloak of PC garbage. Nothing is worse than giving a mixed message. The Infidel is wrong in this argument how dare she insult American men and woman. If she is doing good work in her country good for her. Situations are not the same all over the world. The administrators had better start reading the things written in the posts carefully because most of what the Infidel wrote in that thread is very insulting to several members. The topper of it all is how does anyone know that JB is actually black. Has he told anyone what he is? Yet they are calling him a [censored]. If that isn't wrong I don't know what is.
He who overlooks one crime invites the commission of another.        Syrus.

A light on to the nations for 60 years

Offline Vito

• Master JTFer
« Reply #43 on: November 18, 2007, 08:29:54 PM »
There is nothing wrong with two people of the same religion and different race getting married. But I don't think it's natural and I am not attracted to non-white women.

I'm only attracted to white/European women too. I like them tall, blond/blue and pale  O0

Offline Joe Gutfeld

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #44 on: November 18, 2007, 08:40:06 PM »
I agree that all infighting should stop now.  I have been fighting with people who think that my questions on Ask JTF are "silly".  Well, if you heard chaim on last week's show, he doesn't think so.

Kiwi

« Reply #45 on: November 18, 2007, 08:47:56 PM »
I think the problem is that she doesn't like men  :o!

You are a friggin drop kick bullcat. what has 1950's house wives got to do with men, I do not like suck up women.

Offline Hail Columbia

• Master JTFer
  • Vrijheid, Welvaart, Beschaving
    • AfricanCrisis, Africa's Premier Hard News Website
« Reply #46 on: November 18, 2007, 08:48:53 PM »
What about the rising number of White European American men who are dating Latinas.
Some Latinas in my opinion can be just as bad cultured as other groups. For example Jennifer Lopez, with her "getto-ness" image she carries with her everywhere she goes. And compare her to Cameron Diaz who's father is cuban or Alexis Bledel who is half Argentinan and half Mexican.

I have seen couples like this in school with people I know. The thing is that in my opinion, Latinas range from a variety of ethnicities from mestizo to lighter skinned, some pale some dark etc...  I've also seen some really blond blue eyed Latino men and some darker latinos who wear sombreros and drive around with loud Spanish music.

By Latinas, do you also mean women of Italian, Romanian, etc... descent?

Learn the truth about rap "music": (Strongly recommended for new members)
www.geocities.com/wilder2k1
My MySpace site:
http://www.myspace.com/hailcolumbiajtf
My YouTube site:
http://www.youtube.com/user/HailColumbiaJTF
Dixie Outfitters, Preserving Southern Heritage Since 1861:
http://www.dixieoutfitters.com/
AfricanCrisis, Africa's Premier Hard News Website:
http://www.africancrisis.co.za
The Right Perspective, NYC's Most Dangerous Callers to Talk Radio, Airing Live Every Friday Night, 10 PM EST:
http://www.therightperspectivepodcastblog.blogspot.com/

In thy power Almighty, trusting,
Did our fathers build of old;
Strengthen then, O Lord, their children
To defend, to love, to hold
That the heritage they gave us
For our children yet may be:
Bondsmen only to the Highest
And before the whole world free.
As our fathers trusted humbly,
Teach us, Lord, to trust Thee still:
Guard our land and guide our people
In Thy way to do Thy will.

Kiwi

« Reply #47 on: November 18, 2007, 08:50:19 PM »

Please don't take it away from yourself.

But for you honey dearest the queen of all the women let me kiss the gound you walk on, oh mercy me you are so wonderful, no one could even compare. you are so great the site should be renamed to Bullcat the wonderful

All hail the queen of the cats.
Now that is just crazy  :o   :D  :o but go on Infidel - Do I make you feel insecure?  I shouldn't  ::) you are the big strong women - I'm a 1950s housewife - or I wish I could be.

Oh yes bullcat suck suck you are so right suck suck.

Of course everyone is wrong you are so right.

All hail queen of the cats.

Kiwi

Re: Top 4 reasons why Jewish women don't like you
« Reply #48 on: November 18, 2007, 08:52:45 PM »

You are an army officer?, then I guess you get to dress up in beautiful clothes and jewelry and make-up when you go to work?  You just proved my point thank you, in your job you can not be a "REAL" woman and do these things, you have to go to work every day in the same unattractive unflattering, drab clothes, that is why you are jealous especially of American women.
You said and I'll quote you again, "you have nothing against Muslim women", no you just hate American women, call me anything you want but if you look up to Muslim women you are an idiot.

LOL you are so thick, tell me ****** hows the watermellon going?

Ho ho ho's.

Kiwi

« Reply #49 on: November 18, 2007, 08:54:30 PM »
JB is clearly not black.

He is a coconut and is BLACK in always.