Author Topic: Russian Zionist Jews  (Read 4238 times)

Offline Eliezer Ben Avraham

• Master JTFer
Russian Zionist Jews
« on: November 22, 2007, 10:52:02 PM »
I know a large number of Russian Jews have come to Israel (causing Israel to be number 3 in chess http://www.fide.com/ratings/topfed.phtml), besides that does anyone know what type of cultural contributions all of these immigrants have brought?
KAHANE TZADAK!

Offline Ambiorix

• Silver Star JTF Member
  • There is no "Istanbul"
    • Brussels Journal
Re: Russian Zionist Jews
« Reply #1 on: December 01, 2007, 11:36:05 PM »
Russian Jews are very good violinists and pianists.
Turkey must get out of NATO. NATO must get out of Kosovo-Serbia. Croats must get out of Crajina. All muslims must get out of Christian and Jewish land. Turks must get out of Cyprus. Turks must get out of "Istanbul". "Palestinians" must get out of Israel. Israel must become independent from USA.

• Master JTFer
« Reply #2 on: December 01, 2007, 11:39:38 PM »
do you know of any such musicians that immigrated to israel
KAHANE TZADAK!

Offline Tzvi Ben Roshel1

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #3 on: January 14, 2008, 12:56:58 PM »
Who cares about violinists and "culture" ?
The Academy of Elijah taught, whoever studies the laws (of the Torah) every day, (he) is guaranteed to have a share in the World to Come.

‏119:139 צִמְּתַתְנִי קִנְאָתִי כִּישָׁכְחוּ דְבָרֶיךָ צָרָי
My zeal incenses me, for my adversaries have forgotten Your words.
‏119:141 צָעִיר אָנֹכִי וְנִבְזֶה פִּקֻּדֶיךָ, לֹא שָׁכָחְתִּי.
 I am young and despised; I have not forgotten Your precepts.

" A fool does not realize, and an unwise person does not understand this (i.e. the following:) When the wicked bloom like grass, and the evildoers blossom (i.e. when they seem extremly successful), it is to destroy them forever (i.e. they are rewarded for their few good deeds in this World, and they will have no portion in the World to Come!)

Please visit: (The Greatest lectures on Earth).
http://torahanytime.com/
http://www.torahanytime.com/Rabbi/Yossi_Mizrachi/
http://www.torahanytime.com/Rabbi/Zecharia_Wallerstein/

Offline Ambiorix

• Silver Star JTF Member
  • There is no "Istanbul"
    • Brussels Journal
« Reply #4 on: January 14, 2008, 04:32:50 PM »
intelligent people
Turkey must get out of NATO. NATO must get out of Kosovo-Serbia. Croats must get out of Crajina. All muslims must get out of Christian and Jewish land. Turks must get out of Cyprus. Turks must get out of "Istanbul". "Palestinians" must get out of Israel. Israel must become independent from USA.

Offline Ambiorix

• Silver Star JTF Member
  • There is no "Istanbul"
    • Brussels Journal
« Reply #5 on: January 14, 2008, 04:34:20 PM »
do you know of any such musicians that immigrated to israel
they stay in West-Europe or USA.
One has an apartment in Tel Aviv.

Offline jdl4ever

• Master JTFer
« Reply #6 on: January 14, 2008, 06:56:55 PM »
Music is very important in Judaism, ask King David my friend  :D.  It also brings out creativity and intelligence so these Russian Jews are very creative and intelligent, especially those who are gifted in music. 
"Enough weeping and wailing; and the following of leaders & rabbis who are pygmies of little faith & less understanding."
"I believe very much in a nation beating their swords into plowshears but when my enemy has a sword I don't want a plowshear"
-Rabbi Meir Kahane Zs'l HYD

Offline Ambiorix

• Silver Star JTF Member
  • There is no "Istanbul"
    • Brussels Journal
« Reply #7 on: January 15, 2008, 02:22:50 AM »
exactly  ;)

• Master JTFer
« Reply #8 on: January 16, 2008, 10:56:30 PM »
Culture is the basis for a people, without culture a people has no purpose no meaning, no reason to survive as a people. While we have Torah and Tanach and a long history of Jewish culture, the only P@lestinian culture is anti-Israel hatred, so essentially they lack everything that makes a people
KAHANE TZADAK!

Offline Ambiorix

• Silver Star JTF Member
  • There is no "Istanbul"
    • Brussels Journal
« Reply #9 on: January 17, 2008, 05:03:55 AM »
Culture is the basis for a people, without culture a people has no purpose no meaning, no reason to survive as a people. While we have Torah and Tanach and a long history of Jewish culture, the only P@lestinian culture is anti-Israel hatred, so essentially they lack everything that makes a people
They have a suicide bomb "killture"

• Master JTFer
« Reply #10 on: January 21, 2008, 10:24:24 PM »
They have a suicide bomb "killture"
it dates back to 1967 and is the reason they claim the land of Israel
KAHANE TZADAK!