Author Topic: Do you hold doors for muslims???etc  (Read 11139 times)

newman

Re: Do you hold doors for muslims???etc
« Reply #25 on: November 27, 2007, 02:50:13 AM »
The jews are still waiting for the messai
and i dont follow the Torah
I know who the messai is
and on his 2nd time back the jews,muslims,and the rest will witness and know who he is
Jesus Christ will come back for his people the jews and the rest that will believe
And he will be coming back very soon

It's a theological impossibility to believe in the NT and NOT believe in Torah (Old Test). The NT relies on Torah for it's legitimacy. Not one single christian church ANYWHERE doesn't believe in Torah.

In Torah there is NO second comming. Messiach comes ONCE and does EVERYTHING he's supposed to do.

Offline Raulmarrio2000

• Master JTFer
« Reply #26 on: November 27, 2007, 02:52:21 AM »
First of all you should at least have common curtesy for anyone
thats part of being a high class citizen
and showing kindness to anyone is the right thing to do
Christ said you should love your enemies just like your friends
When the lord comes back i dont think he is going to spit on a muslim he will be kind to everyone
G-d wants us to be kind in a way more like him

I agree with Newman on this one. Perhaps I would not follow that Talmudic rule of assuming someone is evil for just belonging to an enemy group, but I certianly would NOT love someone I really know wants to kill Jews or harm me. NEVER.
If some evildoer really repents perhaps I'll pardon him (providing he just harmed only me, I have no right to pardon on behalf of others), but never love him while he's still my enemy.
In 1992 I was dissapointed at the Madrid Conference for it was making peace with enemies and everyone said "Peace can be only made with an enemy, you cannot make peace with a friend since you are not at war with him". I didn't know what to answer. A Jew gave the reply on a radio program "Peace must be made with the enemy if, by that peace, he is no longer an enemy"
« Last Edit: November 27, 2007, 02:54:57 AM by Raulmarrio2000 »

Offline Iron Greek

• Senior JTFer
« Reply #27 on: November 27, 2007, 02:55:57 AM »
I said i didnt follow the Torah
i didnt say believe
but the NT isnt the the torah
But i wont argue about god coming once and not a second time
because i know when he comes the second time i wont have to have the same discussion again
Because the point would have already been proven

Offline Muck DeFuslims

• Master JTFer
« Reply #28 on: November 27, 2007, 02:56:42 AM »
"Christ said you should love your enemies just like your friends"

I'm Jewish, and I don't care what Christ said.

Means absolutely nothing to me.

In fact, in this case, I'm going to do exactly the opposite of what Christ recommends.

I have only one type of love for my enemies--the love of wiping them out.

Offline Iron Greek

• Senior JTFer
« Reply #29 on: November 27, 2007, 02:58:59 AM »
I am talking about just a stranger
i am not talking about someone that came and threatened you

newman

« Reply #30 on: November 27, 2007, 02:59:31 AM »

I'm Jewish, and I don't care what Christ said.

Means absolutely nothing to me.

In fact, in this case, I'm going to do exactly the opposite of what Christ recommends.

I have only one type of love for my enemies--the love of wiping them out.

Which happens to be REAL scripture. If we all 'loved' & 'blessed' our enemies, the nazis & japs would have stomped us in 2 weeks!

Offline Iron Greek

• Senior JTFer
« Reply #31 on: November 27, 2007, 03:01:35 AM »
You are right in that sence
i will admit that
But when someone actually does something to you
then you have the right to stand up and stand your ground

Offline Iron Greek

• Senior JTFer
« Reply #32 on: November 27, 2007, 03:02:27 AM »
Or if you know what they want to do yes

Offline Raulmarrio2000

• Master JTFer
« Reply #33 on: November 27, 2007, 03:03:46 AM »
I know who the messai is
and on his 2nd time back the jews,muslims,and the rest will witness and know who he is
Jesus Christ will come back for his people the jews and the rest that will believe

Yes newman the ones that still wont believe after they see will suffer horribly for eternity!!!
In that sence you are right newman

These two posts are really annoying and objectionable. They are pure missionizing, and anti-Semite threats. You are in danger of a BANNING.

Offline Iron Greek

• Senior JTFer
« Reply #34 on: November 27, 2007, 03:05:39 AM »
Thats my personal belief
everyone else can believe what they want
I love the jewish people so i doubt i am deserving of that comment
And Raul you are a little troll so you have no room to talk!!!

Offline JTFFan

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #35 on: November 27, 2007, 03:06:14 AM »
I'd treat a Muslim like a Dog. Go Fetch Allah

Same here. Muslims treat everything like dogs. :::D

newman

« Reply #36 on: November 27, 2007, 03:07:26 AM »
You are right in that sence
i will admit that
But when someone actually does something to you
then you have the right to stand up and stand your ground
Wrong according to NT.

NOWHERE in the NT do you have the right to self defense. You must "turn the other cheek" and cop a beating. That's why quakers won't fight.

I challenge you to find a passage in the NT giving you the right or obligation of self-defense.

Offline Raulmarrio2000

• Master JTFer
« Reply #37 on: November 27, 2007, 03:11:43 AM »
I know who the messai is

Yes newman the ones that still wont believe after they see will suffer horribly for eternity!!!

These two posts are really annoying and objectionable. They are pure missionizing, and anti-Semite threats. You are in danger of a BANNING.

How is this possible? A Christian comes to say that anyone who doesn't belive in Jesus will suffer in eternity, and he's tolerated!!!!! I just said, I myself believe in Gerizim and many got angry!!!!
You, Newman, warned a Christian who was rebutting the Koran, not to use Christian scripture here, and now do nothing against Iron? He has just said that those who don't accept Christ will suffer for ever!!!!! I was confused about Christians, but now I am beggining to accept that many are as evil as Arab Jew-haters!!!!!!!
« Last Edit: November 27, 2007, 03:18:07 AM by Raulmarrio2000 »

Offline Iron Greek

• Senior JTFer
« Reply #38 on: November 27, 2007, 03:14:52 AM »
Well Raul you are a troll thats the difference
I am not
And you had a whole subject made about how much they dislike you
So trolls will be treated like trolls!!!!!!

Offline Muck DeFuslims

• Master JTFer
« Reply #39 on: November 27, 2007, 03:18:18 AM »

"I love the jewish people"

And you wonder why Jews are wary of Christian 'love'.

Offline Ulli

• Honorable Winged Member
  • Gold Star JTF Member
« Reply #40 on: November 27, 2007, 03:31:32 AM »
Before a few days, a young muslime woman with a hijab, smiled at me in a supermarket. I think she liked me. I was like ice and after I leaved the supermarket, I was frightend about myself. I am normally to everyone polite, even if I don't like somebody.

If I see a Hijab, I feel only hate. ???
"Cities run by progressives don't know how to police. ... Thirty cities went up last night, I went and looked at every one of them. Every one of them has a progressive Democratic mayor." Rudolph Giuliani

newman

« Reply #41 on: November 27, 2007, 03:34:02 AM »
Before a few days, a young muslime woman with a hijab, smiled at me in a supermarket. I think she liked me. I was like ice and after I leaved the supermarket, I was frightend about myself. I am normally to everyone polite, even if I don't like somebody.

Same for me.

I see those things and I just want to grab a knife and do a Jason Vorhees routine!

Offline Iron Greek

• Senior JTFer
« Reply #42 on: November 27, 2007, 03:35:56 AM »
Golden Pheasant you could always F--k her and yeah
have the fun brother and leave

Offline Iron Greek

• Senior JTFer
« Reply #43 on: November 27, 2007, 03:41:49 AM »
Cause once she takes off the headscarf and the robe she may be a great peice of asss  O0

Kiwi

« Reply #44 on: November 27, 2007, 03:49:45 AM »
I know who the messai is

How is this possible? A Christian comes to say that anyone who doesn't belive in Jesus will suffer in eternity, and he's tolerated!!!!! I just said, I myself believe in Gerizim and many got angry!!!!
You, Newman, warned a Christian who was rebutting the Koran, not to use Christian scripture here, and now do nothing against Iron? He has just said that those who don't accept Christ will suffer for ever!!!!! I was confused about Christians, but now I am beggining to accept that many are as evil as Arab Jew-haters!!!!!!!

It amazes me to Raul.

Kiwi

« Reply #45 on: November 27, 2007, 03:52:33 AM »

Its only natural to feel that, afterall they are the ones that wish to remove us completely from this earth. And if you hear it ticking I suggest you run.

newman

« Reply #46 on: November 27, 2007, 03:53:16 AM »
I know who the messai is

Reread this thread you Argie twit!

I just bagged Iron's posts AND the NT!!!!!!

Offline Iron Greek

• Senior JTFer
« Reply #47 on: November 27, 2007, 03:59:26 AM »
Its cool its what i believe and i am not making anyone believe it
Everyone can believe what they want
I believe what i want you believe what you want!
And its settled
I dont want a big uprising about my own belief
lets just keep calm
thats why i didnt reply to your question about the NT earlier because i didnt want to get in a big discussion about religion
And its done
I dont need little wimps getting butthurt

Offline Ulli

• Honorable Winged Member
  • Gold Star JTF Member
« Reply #48 on: November 27, 2007, 04:03:34 AM »
I know who the messai is

Hello Raul,

you blame the teachings of all major christian groups. I personally know no christian confession, which is teaching, that there is no need to accept Jesus as savior.

Some modern left theologicans say that Jesus died for all people. This is called "universal reconciliation". But I think this has no basis in the "New Testament".

In my personal opinion are there two stronger points for the continuity of God's covenant with his people.

A. God said, that this covenant is eternal.

B. History proves it. There is no nation, that passed over 30 centuries and is still existing.

But if you say, that Christians today are as evil as the Muslime Arabs, you have lost your sense of reality.

There is today no missionary, that comes to you with a weapon and tells you: Death or Christianity. The most radical Christians, which are trying to evangelize Jews, like Watchtower Society and other morons are pacifists. You can tell them simply to leave. Try this with a real Muslime. ???
"Cities run by progressives don't know how to police. ... Thirty cities went up last night, I went and looked at every one of them. Every one of them has a progressive Democratic mayor." Rudolph Giuliani

Offline Raulmarrio2000

• Master JTFer
« Reply #49 on: November 27, 2007, 04:03:54 AM »
I know who the messai is

Reread this thread you Argie twit!

I just bagged Iron's posts AND the NT!!!!!!

Argie twit? I thought insults were forbidden here. And missionising was forbidden and banned, not just rebutted.
According to Iron, Jews should abandon Torah, convert to Cristianity and be no more a People, but join a Church, or suffer for ever. Really ugly!!!!