Author Topic: Do you hold doors for muslims???etc  (Read 11138 times)

Offline christians4jews

• Master JTFer
Do you hold doors for muslims???etc
« on: November 26, 2007, 07:19:59 PM »
I personally treat them like second class apes. I will never hold a door for one, never get up for an elderly muslim on a crammed bus or train so that they can have a seat.

am i evil in thinking this???I have jewish blood in my family(unfortunately self hating jews) and i think i would be traitorous to give these evil satanic creatures  respect.

Offline Raulmarrio2000

• Master JTFer
Re: Do you hold doors for muslims???etc
« Reply #1 on: November 26, 2007, 07:29:11 PM »
If you truly know that a person hates the Jews and denies their rights, or just know any other evil the person does continuously, you have no obligation to respect him. The Shulchan Aruch says "Even a pagan old man must be respected, EXCEPT IF HE IS AN EVILDOER.
However I think you cannot assume he is evil just for calling himself a Muslim. Anyway how do you recognise a Muslim un the street?

Offline christians4jews

• Master JTFer
« Reply #2 on: November 26, 2007, 07:33:10 PM »
In england they where mohammed beard and clothes, and the hijab and burka are very present, so through that its pretty obvious they are evil peado worshippers.

I pray to G-d, that israel take action against iran

Kiwi

« Reply #3 on: November 26, 2007, 08:36:13 PM »
No I wouldn't go out of my way too. But if the pasted the same time as me not a lot I could do. Like if the fell in the street I would easily just walk around them with out assisting.

Offline Trumpeldor

• Master JTFer
« Reply #4 on: November 26, 2007, 08:39:42 PM »
Wouldn't it be better to be their friend so they'll think twice about blowing themselves up in front of you?

Kiwi

« Reply #5 on: November 26, 2007, 08:46:48 PM »
Wouldn't it be better to be their friend so they'll think twice about blowing themselves up in front of you?

They blow themselves and their family up, whats a non related person to them.

Friends with Mullahs?

Offline judeanoncapta

• Master JTFer
  • Rebuild it now!!!!
« Reply #6 on: November 26, 2007, 11:09:56 PM »
I try to stay away from such filth.
Post questions here for the ASK JUDEA TORAH SHOW

my blog: Yehudi-Nation

Who is truly wise? He who can see the future. I see tommorow today and I want to end it - Rabbi Meir Daweedh Kahana

kellymaureen

« Reply #7 on: November 26, 2007, 11:12:20 PM »

The blast in pakistan that was meant to kill bhutto, was done by a "father" who strapped a bomb to his one year old child......and "friends" would matter to these subhumans?

newman

« Reply #8 on: November 26, 2007, 11:15:06 PM »
If you truly know that a person hates the Jews and denies their rights, or just know any other evil the person does continuously, you have no obligation to respect him. The Shulchan Aruch says "Even a pagan old man must be respected, EXCEPT IF HE IS AN EVILDOER.
However I think you cannot assume he is evil just for calling himself a Muslim. Anyway how do you recognise a Muslim un the street?
Wrong!

There is a Talmudic law that states if the majority of a group or nation are enemies of Jews (muSSlims for example), then one MUST assume any member of that group is an enemy also. The onus is on them to prove otherwise.

Offline nopeaceforland

• Master JTFer
« Reply #9 on: November 26, 2007, 11:19:59 PM »
Wouldn't holding the door for them be like holding the door for your executioner? Do we really know what is under their turbans and in their dresses, and worse their suitcases?

kellymaureen

« Reply #10 on: November 26, 2007, 11:24:33 PM »
How about holding the door closed if they were on the other side of it ;) doesnt that count

newman

« Reply #11 on: November 26, 2007, 11:29:03 PM »
Does holding the door open while placing the muSSlim beast's head on the door jamb prior to slamming it count?

Offline Raulmarrio2000

• Master JTFer
« Reply #12 on: November 26, 2007, 11:45:46 PM »
Wrong!

There is a Talmudic law that states if the majority of a group or nation are enemies of Jews (muSSlims for example), then one MUST assume any member of that group is an enemy also. The onus is on them to prove otherwise.

Then I have done very well in declaring my home independent from Argentina. Otherwise it must be asummed that I also deny Jewish rights on EY!!!
www.freewebs.com/letbeland

Offline Ehud

• Master JTFer
« Reply #13 on: November 26, 2007, 11:46:07 PM »
I'm usually very good about holding the door for nearly everyone who is behind me, but if I saw a smelly, dirty sand ape walking behind me, or a burka jerk-a, my good nature would have to give way. 

I usually make exceptions for Muslims when it comes to my good nature.   O0
"The Jews will eventually have to face up to what you're dealing with here.  The arabs will never love you for what good you've brought them.  They don't know how to really love.  But hate!  Oh, G-d, can they hate!  And they have a deep, deep, deep resentment because you have jolted them from their delusions of grandeur and shown them for what they are-a decadent, savage people controlled by a religion that has stripped them of all human ambition . . . except for the few cruel enough and arrogant enough to command them as one commands a mob of sheep.  You are dealing with a mad society and you'd better learn how to control it."

-Excerpt from The Haj by Leon Uris

Offline Ehud

• Master JTFer
« Reply #14 on: November 26, 2007, 11:48:27 PM »
Wrong!

Then I have done very well in declaring my home independent from Argentina. Otherwise it must be asummed that I also deny Jewish rights on EY!!!
www.freewebs.com/letbeland

Your last name is Lavin!? 

That's just another version of Levin, like Levine,

You must have some Jewish ancestry on your father's side.
"The Jews will eventually have to face up to what you're dealing with here.  The arabs will never love you for what good you've brought them.  They don't know how to really love.  But hate!  Oh, G-d, can they hate!  And they have a deep, deep, deep resentment because you have jolted them from their delusions of grandeur and shown them for what they are-a decadent, savage people controlled by a religion that has stripped them of all human ambition . . . except for the few cruel enough and arrogant enough to command them as one commands a mob of sheep.  You are dealing with a mad society and you'd better learn how to control it."

Offline Raulmarrio2000

• Master JTFer
« Reply #15 on: November 27, 2007, 12:03:18 AM »
Yes, my surname is Lavin. My father's ancestor are from the Basque country. My parents divoreced when I was 1 and my farher remarried immediately. I met my sisterd and brothers when I was older, my oldest sister converted to Conservative Judaism and her Rav told her that Lavin has a Jewish origin. But it must be form 500 years ago when Jews fled to the Pirineos escaping Inquisition. Too far away!!!!
I tried to trace my matrilineal Italian family with no success. My maternal greatgrandmother who came from the Italian province of Bassilicata was said to bake unleavened bread during the Catholic Holy Friday.... Perhaps she interacted with Jews... perhaps she had some Jewish blood.... never know.

Offline Ehud

• Master JTFer
« Reply #16 on: November 27, 2007, 12:12:56 AM »
Yes, my surname is Lavin. My father's ancestor are from the Basque country. My parents divoreced when I was 1 and my farher remarried immediately. I met my sisterd and brothers when I was older, my oldest sister converted to Conservative Judaism and her Rav told her that Lavin has a Jewish origin. But it must be form 500 years ago when Jews fled to the Pirineos escaping Inquisition. Too far away!!!!
I tried to trace my matrilineal Italian family with no success. My maternal greatgrandmother who came from the Italian province of Bassilicata was said to bake unleavened bread during the Catholic Holy Friday.... Perhaps she interacted with Jews... perhaps she had some Jewish blood.... never know.

Well Raul, I'm sorry to hear about that, but it seems like you've turned out well.  I don't know how you came to the conclusion that you have Jewish lineage from 500 years ago, especially since you don't know your father, it seems like the connection could be much more direct than that.  Who knows, your great grandmother could have been a crypto-Jew! 

Offline דוד בן זאב אריה

• Ultimate JTFer
  • Kahane Was Right
    • Facebook Profile
« Reply #17 on: November 27, 2007, 12:14:12 AM »
I'd treat a Muslim like a Dog. Go Fetch Allah
David Ben Ze'ev Aryeh

Offline Raulmarrio2000

• Master JTFer
« Reply #18 on: November 27, 2007, 12:52:30 AM »

Well Raul, I'm sorry to hear about that, but it seems like you've turned out well.  I don't know how you came to the conclusion that you have Jewish lineage from 500 years ago, especially since you don't know your father, it seems like the connection could be much more direct than that.  Who knows, your great grandmother could have been a crypto-Jew! 

Even though I don't know my father well, I have searched his ancestors. They were all Catholic. And there are a lot of families here with the same surname who are Catholic from long generations. So it is nearly impossible to think about a close connection. If the Conservative Rav is right about a Leviite origin, it's from a long time. Others say it comes from French Lavigne which means "the vine".
Regarding my great grandmother I have tried long to search but it was impossible to get any information. I only know that among her familly there was a saying " there are as much lands as seas, there's as much good as evil in the world" They said it in Italian, when I was a child my mother translated that for me. I tried to search the origin of that saying but found it nowhere.

Kiwi

« Reply #19 on: November 27, 2007, 12:58:06 AM »

I am sorry Raul but it was the culture only to keep oral records in Italy for many reasons. Its near impossible to trace Jewish lines there. And Many chose not to even record births deaths and marriages.

You can still find people that know the history. You need to old villagers they always are the record keepers, Strega can trace back 1000's of years.

But few remain now, the young don't see the need anymore.

Offline Iron Greek

• Senior JTFer
« Reply #20 on: November 27, 2007, 02:32:53 AM »
My boss and his brother which is my coworker also are pretty cool people to be around
they are from Jordan and they are muslims but they are not extreemly devout muslims straight out of the koran
do you get what i mean?
basically they are muslim but not embedded with all the outlooks from the koran
they are pretty nice people to be around
just dont mention religion or politics too much
but he doent care for jews i know that for a fact
and they make better gyros then most greeks do lol
And yes i would hold the door open for them
actually i did it today

Offline Iron Greek

• Senior JTFer
« Reply #21 on: November 27, 2007, 02:36:27 AM »
First of all you should at least have common curtesy for anyone
thats part of being a high class citizen
and showing kindness to anyone is the right thing to do
Christ said you should love your enemies just like your friends
When the lord comes back i dont think he is going to spit on a muslim he will be kind to everyone
G-d wants us to be kind in a way more like him

newman

« Reply #22 on: November 27, 2007, 02:39:43 AM »
First of all you should at least have common curtesy for anyone
thats part of being a high class citizen
and showing kindness to anyone is the right thing to do
Christ said you should love your enemies just like your friends
If the lord comes back i dont think he is going to spit on a muslim he will be kind to everyone
G-d wants us to be kind in a way more like him
Not so.

Torah requires ALL of us to HATE evil people and destroy them.

The real Messiah will butcher the enemies of Israel 19 to the dozen, not bless them, love them or anything of the kind.

Offline Iron Greek

• Senior JTFer
« Reply #23 on: November 27, 2007, 02:45:17 AM »
The jews are still waiting for the messai
and i dont follow the Torah
I know who the messai is
and on his 2nd time back the jews,muslims,and the rest will witness and know who he is
Jesus Christ will come back for his people the jews and the rest that will believe
And he will be coming back very soon

Offline Iron Greek

• Senior JTFer
« Reply #24 on: November 27, 2007, 02:48:53 AM »
Yes newman the ones that still wont believe after they see will suffer horribly for eternity!!!
In that sence you are right newman O0