Author Topic: Do you hold doors for muslims???etc  (Read 11137 times)

Offline Merkava

• Master JTFer
Re: Do you hold doors for muslims???etc
« Reply #75 on: November 27, 2007, 01:09:48 PM »
I personally treat them like second class apes. I will never hold a door for one, never get up for an elderly muslim on a crammed bus or train so that they can have a seat.

am i evil in thinking this???I have jewish blood in my family(unfortunately self hating jews) and i think i would be traitorous to give these evil satanic creatures  respect.

I hate muslims with a passion but I still hold the door and I act politley as I would with anyone else. The difference is that if I wouldn't go out of my way to help them. You have got to be classy and show manners at all times. Now if a Muslim caught himself on fire I would help extinguish it by splashing him with a bucket of gasoline.  ::)
"We are in 1938, and Iran is Germany"

ftf

« Reply #76 on: November 27, 2007, 01:29:25 PM »
I see no reason not to be pollite in any circumstances, and I don't hate muslims anyway.
I hate what they believe, I hate the religion, but as people, I feel sorry for them really, they've been born into this vicious evil cultue, they didn't choose to become muslims, they were made into them by ther parents.

Offline White Israelite

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #77 on: November 27, 2007, 01:47:51 PM »
Them kind of people would be lynched here, no worries.

Offline Merkava

• Master JTFer
« Reply #78 on: November 27, 2007, 02:08:55 PM »
I hate what they believe, I hate the religion, but as people, I feel sorry for them really, they've been born into this vicious evil cultue, they didn't choose to become muslims, they were made into them by ther parents.

They can denounce Islam if they wanted. Just look at Nona Darwish. Religion is a choice.

ftf

« Reply #79 on: November 27, 2007, 03:14:40 PM »

They can denounce Islam if they wanted. Just look at Nona Darwish. Religion is a choice.

Not if you know someone will kill you if you change.

Also, not if you have been brainwashed.

Offline Merkava

• Master JTFer
« Reply #80 on: November 27, 2007, 03:28:42 PM »

Also, not if you have been brainwashed

Again....I use Nona Darwish as an example. She was both brainwashed and she has a price in her head. Muslims that live under Islamic dictatorship are obviously not in the same position but what about Muslims that live in the UK and Europe? They have a choice and they still want to destroy the democracies that have given them freedom.

kellymaureen

« Reply #81 on: November 27, 2007, 03:45:34 PM »

Again....I use Nona Darwish as an example. She was both brainwashed and she has a price in her head. Muslims that live under Islamic dictatorship are obviously not in the same position but what about Muslims that live in the UK and Europe? They have a choice and they still want to destroy the democracies that have given them freedom.

Muslims who leave islam in western countries are more or less safe...at least from the govt, not saying their nutcase relatives may not hunt them down, but mostly they leave without incident.....in an islamic country it would be MUCH more dangerous....BUT there is always that choice.
Ayaan Hirsi Ali is another example, she travels with very heavily armed guards no matter where she goes, the note that was stabbed into Theo van Gogh mentioned her by name and promised her demise as well.

ftf

« Reply #82 on: November 27, 2007, 03:49:04 PM »

Muslims who leave islam in western countries are more or less safe...at least from the govt, not saying their nutcase relatives may not hunt them down, but mostly they leave without incident.....in an islamic country it would be MUCH more dangerous....BUT there is always that choice.
Ayaan Hirsi Ali is another example, she travels with very heavily armed guards no matter where she goes, the note that was stabbed into Theo van Gogh mentioned her by name and promised her demise as well.
To have the choice they need to be educated.

Offline CorrieDeservedIt

• Pro JTFer
« Reply #83 on: November 27, 2007, 03:54:49 PM »
this muslim girl from pakistan i jokes on her and islam everyone called me mean and racist and what the hell is wrong with you. So no., when i see them in the street i give them ugly looks and such.

Offline Merkava

• Master JTFer
« Reply #84 on: November 27, 2007, 06:45:19 PM »
this muslim girl from pakistan i jokes on her and islam everyone called me mean and racist and what the hell is wrong with you. So no., when i see them in the street i give them ugly looks and such.

Why ??? That is just chilidish. Just smile and hope they get run over by a bus  ;)

Kiwi

« Reply #85 on: November 30, 2007, 06:39:44 AM »

Why ??? That is just chilidish. Just smile and hope they get run over by a bus  ;)

Or push them under it  O0

newman

« Reply #86 on: November 30, 2007, 06:43:38 AM »

I always shout....."F____ OFF!" when I drive past in the van.

Kiwi

« Reply #87 on: November 30, 2007, 06:51:56 AM »

Yeah i was at a Melbourne Market and all these virus where every where. I was so tempted to smack them into tomorrow, one push passed me, I push the thing back and told it to watch where it was going, pee off back to the sandpit where it came from. With a very lovely passage in Farsi I know to finish it off  . Should of seen the eyes on it and when running off.

Needless to say most of the other virus got the hint.

newman

« Reply #88 on: November 30, 2007, 06:54:37 AM »

Yeah i was at a Melbourne Market and all these virus where every where. I was so tempted to smack them into tomorrow, one push passed me, I push the thing back and told it to watch where it was going, pee off back to the sandpit where it came from. With a very lovely passage in Farsi I know to finish it off  . Should of seen the eyes on it and when running off.

They hate it when an infidel stands up to them.

Kiwi

« Reply #89 on: November 30, 2007, 06:56:14 AM »
Had to rush to the bathroom to wash my hands thats for bloody sure  :-\

Offline JTFFan

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #90 on: November 30, 2007, 08:38:16 AM »

Of course, they hate it.

Kiwi

« Reply #91 on: December 02, 2007, 10:00:53 PM »

Of course, they hate it.

Funny thing was after leaving the Market, which is set in lovely gardens I saw a stupid mullah praying to Allah. I couldn't stop laughing, he had his directions wrong he was facing North instead of East  :::D

I wonder if they should put a compass on their mats  ;)