Author Topic: Christians submit to allah.  (Read 2898 times)

Offline darrinh

• Junior JTFer
Christians submit to allah.
« on: November 27, 2007, 04:00:49 AM »
ABU DHABI—Peaceful relations between Muslims and Christians stand as one of the central challenges of this century, according to leading Christian leaders.

Muslims and Christians have not always shaken hands in friendship; their relations have sometimes been tense, even characterized by outright hostility. Since Jesus Christ says, “First take the log out of your own eye, and then you will see clearly to take the speck out of your neighbour’s eye” (Matthew 7:5), we want to begin by acknowledging that in the past (e.g. in the Crusades) and in the present (e.g. in excesses of the “war on terror”) many Christians have been guilty of sinning against our Muslim neighbours. Before we “shake your hand” in responding to your letter, we ask forgiveness of the All-Merciful One and of the Muslim community around the world.
[ read more .... ]
John 16:2: "...in fact, a time is coming when anyone who kills you will think he is offering a service to God."

newman

Re: Christians submit to allah.
« Reply #1 on: November 27, 2007, 04:02:19 AM »
Sniveling crawlers!

Offline Ambiorix

• Silver Star JTF Member
  • There is no "Istanbul"
    • Brussels Journal
« Reply #2 on: November 27, 2007, 05:21:57 AM »
this traitor-bishop muskens should be court-martialed by the to-be-reinstalled-inquisition.
The execution must be slowly and extremely painful.
As with all other traitors , mercy is impossible.
Turkey must get out of NATO. NATO must get out of Kosovo-Serbia. Croats must get out of Crajina. All muslims must get out of Christian and Jewish land. Turks must get out of Cyprus. Turks must get out of "Istanbul". "Palestinians" must get out of Israel. Israel must become independent from USA.

Offline JTFFan

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #3 on: December 02, 2007, 06:54:06 AM »
this traitor-bishop muskens should be court-martialed by the to-be-reinstalled-inquisition.

Again another traitorous move. I agree, I hope the execution is painful. >:(

Offline Ambiorix

• Silver Star JTF Member
  • There is no "Istanbul"
    • Brussels Journal
« Reply #4 on: December 02, 2007, 12:02:50 PM »

Again another traitorous move. I agree, I hope the execution is painful. >:(

I am sorry for brothers and sisters to have used the word Inquisition,
but I think it is the best word I can find for it.

This marxist-Christian monsters must be eliminated from within.
The best organisation to kill problematic priests is a kind of "super-judge" that puts them to death.

I don't know for the future of our Christian Belgium over here, but I think some right-wing Catholic blogs are reaching people, and will eventually gain power.
Ultimately, it is God who decides if this man will go to heaven or hell.
Turkey must get out of NATO. NATO must get out of Kosovo-Serbia. Croats must get out of Crajina. All muslims must get out of Christian and Jewish land. Turks must get out of Cyprus. Turks must get out of "Istanbul". "Palestinians" must get out of Israel. Israel must become independent from USA.

Offline Ultra Requete

• Master JTFer
  • United We Stand, Dived We'll Fall.
« Reply #5 on: December 09, 2007, 04:38:26 PM »
Inquision means Inquiry in latin and Papal established Holy Inquisition was aimed agianst witches, satanists and heretics not Jews, The Spanish Inquisition which was state not church controled was although it has some merits like kicking out the moors from Spain. Anyway We need some police force who will guard our values and customs not the multiculturalist crap for the change. And those bishops shud read the next topic I'll post here.   
Jeremiah 8:11-17

11 They dress the wound of my people as though it were not serious. Peace, peace, they say, when there is no peace.

12 Are they ashamed of their loathsome conduct? No, they have no shame at all; they do not even know how to blush. So they will fall among the fallen; they will be brought down when they are punished, says the LORD.

13 'I will take away their harvest, declares the LORD. There will be no grapes on the vine. There will be no figs on the tree, and their leaves will wither. What I have given them will be taken from them.'

14 Why are we sitting here? Gather together! Let us flee to the fortified cities and perish there! For the LORD our God has doomed us to perish and given us poisoned water to drink, because we have sinned against him.

15 We hoped for peace but no good has come, for a time of healing but there was only terror.

16 The snorting of the enemy's horses is heard from Dan; at the neighing of their stallions the whole land trembles. They have come to devour the land and everything in it, the city and all who live there.

17 See, I will send venomous snakes among you, vipers that cannot be charmed, and they will bite you, declares the LORD.

Love your Enemy
And Heap Burning Coals on his Head!!!
http://net-burst.net/revenge/love_and_wrath_of_God.htm

Offline Raulmarrio2000

• Master JTFer
« Reply #6 on: December 16, 2007, 03:36:10 AM »
Inquision means Inquiry in latin and Papal established Holy Inquisition was aimed agianst witches, satanists and heretics not Jews, The Spanish Inquisition which was state not church controled was although it has some merits like kicking out the moors from Spain. Anyway We need some police force who will guard our values and customs not the multiculturalist crap for the change. And those bishops shud read the next topic I'll post here.   
What????? Inquisitors who burned Jews and destroyed Jewish community in Spain, Portugal and America has merits???????
It's like saying that Hitler, Ysh"v, had merits for cmbatting communism!!!!!!!!!

Offline Ambiorix

• Silver Star JTF Member
  • There is no "Istanbul"
    • Brussels Journal
« Reply #7 on: December 16, 2007, 04:48:45 AM »
Thanks to these people Spain had no muslims left after centuries of occupation.
i advocate using the same methods to drive out the muslims today .
Hence the use of the word Inquisition.
I want a new Inquisition, that puts to death Christian priests that collaborate with muslims.
I apologised
I am sorry for brothers and sisters to have used the word Inquisition,
but I think it is the best word I can find for it.
« Last Edit: December 16, 2007, 04:52:27 AM by Ambiorix »

Offline Ambiorix

• Silver Star JTF Member
  • There is no "Istanbul"
    • Brussels Journal
« Reply #8 on: December 16, 2007, 04:55:09 AM »

[/quote]
What????? Inquisitors who burned Jews and destroyed Jewish community in Spain, Portugal and America has merits???????
It's like saying that Hitler, Ysh"v, had merits for cmbatting communism!!!!!!!!!
[/quote]

hitler was a [censored] communist himself. By killing millions of people he served the goal of communism, i.e. to conquer half of Europe.

Offline JTFFan

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #9 on: December 16, 2007, 09:50:57 AM »

[/quote]

hitler was a stupid communist himself. By killing millions of people he served the goal of communism, i.e. to conquer half of Europe.
[/quote]

Agreed, now we know that communism and nazism are on the same boat. :o

Offline Ambiorix

• Silver Star JTF Member
  • There is no "Istanbul"
    • Brussels Journal
« Reply #10 on: December 16, 2007, 01:00:58 PM »

hitler was a stupid communist himself. By killing millions of people he served the goal of communism, i.e. to conquer half of Europe.
[/quote]

Agreed, now we know that communism and nazism are on the same boat. :o
[/quote]
In case anybody disagrees : Stalin was on the verge to concentrate all Jews in siberia, weeks before he died!

Offline Jo Shmoe

• New JTFer
« Reply #11 on: January 10, 2008, 03:28:25 PM »
http://www.frontline.org.za/articles/JihadAndCrusades.htm

Reas this to sea what the white African Christian has to say about the Crusades vs Jihad
 :)

Offline SirGallantry

• Junior JTFer
;)
« Reply #12 on: January 15, 2008, 12:50:31 AM »
;)
« Last Edit: December 10, 2015, 04:08:08 PM by SirGallantry »

Offline george_jtf

• Full JTFer
« Reply #13 on: February 21, 2008, 02:52:31 AM »
ABU DHABI—Peaceful relations between Muslims and Christians stand as one of the central challenges of this century, according to leading Christian leaders.

Muslims and Christians have not always shaken hands in friendship; their relations have sometimes been tense, even characterized by outright hostility. Since Jesus Christ says, “First take the log out of your own eye, and then you will see clearly to take the speck out of your neighbour’s eye” (Matthew 7:5), we want to begin by acknowledging that in the past (e.g. in the Crusades) and in the present (e.g. in excesses of the “war on terror”) many Christians have been guilty of sinning against our Muslim neighbours. Before we “shake your hand” in responding to your letter, we ask forgiveness of the All-Merciful One and of the Muslim community around the world.
[ read more .... ]

.....Yeah, and that's why, according to the Kuran, all non believers (rest of the world) should either be converted or eliminated, women should be treated as slaves with no personal rights whatsoever, amputating body parts?

In the Balkans, Ottomans conquered and ruled for over Christians for 500 years. During those 500 years, those who declined to be muslimized were treated as slaves. Those that did become muslims  ended up treating their own christian brethren even worse than the turks themselves so that they can show how they have accepted Islam as their faith?

Islam is not a tolerant religion as its followers might claim. Last 1400 years have shown that without any doubt.

I will respect Islam the day that they respect my judeo-christian beliefs. I will respect it the day that muslims realize that we are not living in the stone age where women are shown no respect, where it is not ok to have 10 wives and 30 children (after which they claim that they are living poorly because christians and jews are taking advantage of them)?

I will respect Islam the day that its followers do not ask for any special priviledges simply because of their faith. This is very well documented in West Europe, especially in UK, Holland and Denmark where muslims get to have their own schools or and are segregated from others. How about killing a Dutch journalist because he made a video showing mistreatment of women in Islamic countries?

Largest number of conflicts in the world today are involing muslims. There is either something wrong with Islam or rest of the world.

I hear all the time about how Muslims say that they are not seen as equals. I am yet to hear about Christians, jews and hindus who want to live in Islamic countries such as Iran and Saudi Arabia. Yet, so many muslims migrate to Western countries. If you come to a western countries, you should respect all of their personal rights. That is how you gain respect. You do not gain respect by dressing up as if you are still in the Middle East and doing the same thing to your children because such things indimidate people. It shows them that you are not respecting them but rather asking them to dislike you.

For example, Saudi Arabian rulers claim that they are fighting the terrorism. However, that is not really the truth. Why? Because Saudi Government does not dare offend it's people because they know that if they really tried to crush these terrorist movements, they would get overthrown by their own people who share a common idea of the hatred toward anyone not muslim.

Putting C4 on one's body, then blowing themselves and killing innocent bystanders also does not help. i do not see many non-muslims doing the same thing.
To say that not all muslims are terrorists, yet almost all terrorists are muslims?

In the western world, people are given the right to chose to live and say what they wish, without worrying about being stoned to death for speaking against certain religious movements.

I personally respect every religion in the world, EXCEPT FOR ISLAM. Maybe someday I will, but only when muslims prove beyond any resonable doubt that they can respect those around them.

My best wishes to you.

George V.

Offline cloudberry

• Junior JTFer
« Reply #14 on: March 30, 2008, 01:13:51 AM »
It's hard for me to verbalize a good, heart felt apology.  I think I should do it with an old fashioned wooden baseball bat and put my back into it.  ^-^

The 71-year-old bishop, who will soon be retiring due to ill health, says God doesn't mind what he is called.

Sure.  And if a man is married, his wife won't mind if he calls her by the name of the tarted up chi-chi dancer working the local strip bar.   How long do you think that husband will exist without a big knot on his head.

Amazing that 71 yr old bishop got to be so old without gaining any wisdom.
To educate a man in mind and not in morals is to educate a menace to society. - Teddy Roosevelt

The louder he talked of his honor, the faster we counted our spoons. - Ralph Waldo Emerson

Offline AriseSouthAfrica

• Senior JTFer
« Reply #15 on: April 28, 2008, 07:30:06 AM »
Traitors submitting to the lies of evil islam again!
Let G_d arise, let his enemies be scattered: let them also that hate him flee before him. (Psalm 68:1)