Author Topic: ZIONISM or JUDAHISM ?  (Read 11442 times)

Offline Lewinsky Stinks, Dr. Brennan Rocks

• Honorable Winged Member
  • Gold Star JTF Member
  • Real Kahanist
Re: ZIONISM or JUDAHISM ?
« Reply #75 on: December 02, 2007, 07:49:25 PM »
You said that there is no proof for any of my facts. What proof do you need? The fact that the Satmar leader made a deal with the Nazis in order to save his life is basic historical knowledge, not some arcane Kahanist secret. Do you also think there is no proof for the Holocaust?

You also said there is no clear means to define saint in Judaism, yet you called the Satmar "rebbe" one. How can you reconcile these statements?

Offline OdKahaneChai

• Master JTFer
« Reply #76 on: December 02, 2007, 08:07:34 PM »
You said that there is no proof for any of my facts. What proof do you need? The fact that the Satmar leader made a deal with the Nazis in order to save his life is basic historical knowledge, not some arcane Kahanist secret.
It's common falsehood, if anything.  Rudolf Kastner got the Satmar Rebbe out of Hungary.  R' Teitelbaum himself had nothing to do with it.

You also said there is no clear means to define saint in Judaism, yet you called the Satmar "rebbe" one. How can you reconcile these statements?
That's in my opinion - which I'm certainly entitled to, aren't I?  With your logic, no one could be called a Tzaddik...
« Last Edit: December 02, 2007, 09:02:54 PM by OdKahaneChai »

One does not deal with terrorists; one does not bargain with terrorists; one kills terrorists.
- Rabbi Meir Kahane ZT"L, HY"D

• Gold Star JTF Member
  • Real Kahanist
« Reply #77 on: December 02, 2007, 09:01:47 PM »
Od, you called a man a saint but then said you have no way to even gauge what a saint is in Judaism. That does not make sense.

Kastner is not the one who told the Satmars to go to their deaths at Auschwitz. Teitelbaum was.

Offline OdKahaneChai

• Master JTFer
« Reply #78 on: December 02, 2007, 09:05:31 PM »
Od, you called a man a saint but then said you have no way to even gauge what a saint is in Judaism. That does not make sense.

Kastner is not the one who told the Satmars to go to their deaths at Auschwitz. Teitelbaum was.
A Saint is an extremely righteous person.  There are different ways to gauge what that is though. 

And I'd like to see one legitimate source that shows the Satmar Rebbe ZT"L, "telling the Satmars to go to their deaths at Auschwitz."

One does not deal with terrorists; one does not bargain with terrorists; one kills terrorists.

Offline Tzvi Ben Roshel1

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #79 on: December 02, 2007, 09:54:48 PM »
CF he called him Tzaddik (in this word their are also levels (ex- the higher and lower Tzaddik) , saint is really a christian word which is different.
The Academy of Elijah taught, whoever studies the laws (of the Torah) every day, (he) is guaranteed to have a share in the World to Come.

‏119:139 צִמְּתַתְנִי קִנְאָתִי כִּישָׁכְחוּ דְבָרֶיךָ צָרָי
My zeal incenses me, for my adversaries have forgotten Your words.
‏119:141 צָעִיר אָנֹכִי וְנִבְזֶה פִּקֻּדֶיךָ, לֹא שָׁכָחְתִּי.
 I am young and despised; I have not forgotten Your precepts.

" A fool does not realize, and an unwise person does not understand this (i.e. the following:) When the wicked bloom like grass, and the evildoers blossom (i.e. when they seem extremly successful), it is to destroy them forever (i.e. they are rewarded for their few good deeds in this World, and they will have no portion in the World to Come!)

Please visit: (The Greatest lectures on Earth).
http://torahanytime.com/
http://www.torahanytime.com/Rabbi/Yossi_Mizrachi/
http://www.torahanytime.com/Rabbi/Zecharia_Wallerstein/

Offline Dominater96

• Senior JTFer
« Reply #80 on: December 02, 2007, 10:50:29 PM »
You said that there is no proof for any of my facts. What proof do you need? The fact that the Satmar leader made a deal with the Nazis in order to save his life is basic historical knowledge, not some arcane Kahanist secret. Do you also think there is no proof for the Holocaust?

NO I never called him a saint. I called him a tzaddik, which means righteous.

• Gold Star JTF Member
  • Real Kahanist
« Reply #81 on: December 02, 2007, 11:25:28 PM »
I didn't say you did, Dominater, OdKahaneChai called him a tzaddik, which roughly means saint in English.

• Gold Star JTF Member
  • Real Kahanist
« Reply #82 on: December 02, 2007, 11:56:12 PM »
And I'd like to see one legitimate source that shows the Satmar Rebbe ZT"L, "telling the Satmars to go to their deaths at Auschwitz."
Perfidy by Ben Hecht isn't a legitimate source?  ???
Rebbe Teitelbaum, a good friend of the Labor Party Bolshevist kapo Kastner, told his followers that the Nazis would not hurt them, and to go along with them and obey them.

Do you doubt such foundational Kahanist literature as Perfidy?

Offline OdKahaneChai

• Master JTFer
« Reply #83 on: December 03, 2007, 04:21:04 PM »
Perfidy by Ben Hecht isn't a legitimate source?  ???
Rebbe Teitelbaum, a good friend of the Labor Party Bolshevist kapo Kastner, told his followers that the Nazis would not hurt them, and to go along with them and obey them.

Do you doubt such foundational Kahanist literature as Perfidy?
How is Perfidy Kahanist?  It was published before anyone (besides maybe a handful of Jewish Press readers) even knew who Kahane was.

Offline Daniel

• Master JTFer
« Reply #84 on: December 03, 2007, 08:27:59 PM »
Dovid Weiss has the latter and does not have the former.